Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession (3207 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / George W. Bush: This Is Why I Refuse To Criticize Obama-nigerian Ex Should Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by oloriIT(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2014
The former president of United States, George W. Bush was arrested for cocaine possession on Tuesday.

In my opinion, this is very courageous of the police office and an example everyone have to emulate ( to always do the right thing).

Can this ever happen in Nigeria? I mean suituation where highly place political officers are brought to justice? I'm impressed with this officer. The main question is when can Nigerian police display this type of commendable attitude?

http://empirenews.net/george-w-bush-arrested-for-cocaine-possession/
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by 1shortblackboy: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2014
why op dey take person dey play na angry..........

if this news is true
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2014
nigerian graduate, you don't research things. thats how gej use you guys to spread lies

Description: Fake news / Satire
Circulating since: July 2014

Example:
Via EmpireNews.net, July 24, 2014:

George W. Bush Arrested for Cocaine Possession

One of the most notorious Presidents in history of The United States of America is back in the spotlight, but not because of his politics. George W. Bush was arrested in a Dallas suburb late Tuesday evening after a routine traffic stop uncovered over an ounce of cocaine in his glove compartment.

Dallas police say they pulled over Bush after he made a right turn without signaling. Officers report they were surprised when seeing it was the ex-president, but felt something was off about his behavior. They say Bush seemed under the influence of a narcotic, and the officers on-scene asked to search the car. Curiously, Bush consented, and police found the narcotics.

Empire News is a satirical and entertainment website. We only use invented names in all our stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

5 Likes

Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by VirginFinder: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2014
For real?
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:
For real?

its fake. if you read the post above you, then whats the need for your question?
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by Orunto: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2014
This can never happen in Nigeria where all the security, safety and success apparatus of governing are shared and held in ransome, by previous military rulers, to the extent of infiltrating the President's cabinet with bokoharam. Evildoers will perish IJN AMEN!
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by VirginFinder: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2014
diluminati:

its fake. if you read the post above you, then whats the need for your question?

Actually, I didnt see your post before I commented.
Thanks for the info.
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by slinkky(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Orunto:
This can never happen in Nigeria where all the security, safety and success apparatus of governing are shared and held in ransome, by previous military rulers, to the extent of infiltrating the President's cabinet with bokoharam. Evildoers will perish IJN AMEN!
Bros the news is fake
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by Exjoker(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Fake...
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by rigarmortis: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Orunto:

see them....

the gullible folks present in large quantities in Nigeria, who wont reason logically and analyse anything before sounding off their ignorance, they are the reason who boko is still around.

1 Like

Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by Orunto: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
I know. I also know that G.W. Bush, his father before him established Al qaeda. Your hypothetical research demands a gentlemanly answer. I am a gentleman. As this was to scare away our over ambitious politicians and security officers from this kind of trouble shooting. I decided to play along. Why did you post the research rumour if you did not have any good intention in view? This kind of criminal misdemeanour has happened before in Korea, Japan and even UK and the criminals were arrested and punished. Google for similar cases in History, you will be inundated with yes, yes answers. As for our friend who thought that I am a party man, no, I am not and I don't talk nonsense. I am not senile and I am just in Love with the GPU OF NIGERIA.
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by Morhziez(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by iamrealdeji(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
I know what you want and I won't click your website,if you want traffic on your website,post articles that are worth checking out,not lies,OLE OMO(Lazy boy)
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by stevecantrell: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
You think Bush is any ordinary ex-president ?

Someone mentioned in FBI investigations into Satanic mass murders in Texas/Mexico decades before he became POTUS yet was never brought in or questioned.

Who will arrest him, even now ? Lol

Fake story.

1 Like

Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by major466(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sometimes I wonder how the Agberos would react if the news was about GEJ grin
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by chinwike2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wild wild West
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by dotna(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Set up
Re: President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession by lorddannie: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jagabandit should take note

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Opens Up On Her Husband's Health Status / Results From Lagos And Rivers Gov. Online Polls Will Scare You. / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Currently Inspecting The Turf And Ongoing Construction.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.