Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. (1807 Views)

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by elbinmanny(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Free-For-All Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, Including Police Officer as Buhari and Atiku supporters clash.

A major clash broke out at the All Progressives Congress (APC) extra-ordinary non-elective convention in Abuja today, resulting in severe injuries by both Atiku and Buhari supporters and a responding police officer.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sahara-Reporters/610392512410022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by Neaman(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Everything about GMB and his boys seems to be violent.

4 Likes

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by michelz: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Hehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by dunkem21(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2014
I shudder as I remember the last post election violence.

1 Like

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by papalnuncio: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2014
elbinmanny:
Free-For-All Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, Including Police Officer as Buhari and Atiku supporters clash.

A major clash broke out at the All Progressives Congress (APC) extra-ordinary non-elective convention in Abuja today, resulting in severe injuries by both Atiku and Buhari supporters and a responding police officer.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sahara-Reporters/610392512410022
what a party , and the Nigeria news paper have not reported it. if this is P.D.P or boko haram killing , our Nigeria news papers will be blowing it loud

3 Likes

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by maslong(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin see the yeye people wey wun govern NIGERIA .I hope they didn't release their bomb,.I no fit shout cheesygrincheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2014
It's such a shame sad the way things are been handled in this nation. Look at the people that want to run the affairs of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op na lie go kill you, which Buhari vs Atiku supporters? Na my aba brothers jus decide to show muscle.

There was, however, a free for all at the Abia stand
as two factions of the party clashed.
Chairs, bottles and charms were thrown and used as
weapons during the confusion.
Two men, who were severely injured, were taken to the
hospital.
Security agents were not left out as a policeman also
had some bruises on his body.
Armed policemen, however, later restored order at the
convention.(NAN)

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/tambuwal-leads-lawmakers-apc-mini-convention-abia-delegates-clash/
Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by elbinmanny(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
Op na lie go kill you, which Buhari vs Atiku supporters? Na my aba brothers jus decide to show muscle.

There was, however, a free for all at the Abia stand
as two factions of the party clashed.
Chairs, bottles and charms were thrown and used as
weapons during the confusion.
Two men, who were severely injured, were taken to the
hospital.
Security agents were not left out as a policeman also
had some bruises on his body.
Armed policemen, however, later restored order at the
convention.(NAN)

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/tambuwal-leads-lawmakers-apc-mini-convention-abia-delegates-clash/
see what the excessive and wrong use of postinor 2 has done to your saw dust filled brain....na me write the news? abi u blind to read the link ni ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
elbinmanny:
see what the excessive and wrong use of postinor 2 has done to your saw dust filled brain....na me write the news? abi u blind to read the link ni ? angry
Clown
Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by aAK1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
it has began.

1 Like

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by elbinmanny(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Clown
EWU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Did this happen for real?
Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by maslong(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
ifyalways:
Did this happen for real?

YES

1 Like

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by chinwike2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
What a shame ! The papers and most electronic media houses didnt even report it because it didnt happen on the OTHER SIDE. I used to think media people were NEUTRAL now i know better. Credit should be giving to the UNION newspaper & NTA plus few other media firms for reporting it. Media houses are supposed to be factual, couragous, unbiased and stand for country/people's interest. As for nairaland, i weep for NL
Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by chinwike2(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
elbinmanny:
abeg no waste your time quoting that pèstt again lets just expand your thread, she does not worth your time bro even if you insist- please let that lowest among womanhood pass. I have ignored her mentions several times and that ex-wife of ribadu remains forgotten !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by dotna(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Let there be peace
Re: Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. by petrov10: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Janjaweieds gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Dr Jonathan's Speech At The Formal Declaration Of President Goodluck Jonathan / Meet The World’s ‘poorest’ President Who Lives On A Farm & Whose Official Car Is / Peter Obi, Obiano’s Cold War Worsens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.