Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Socrates Uduk Features Jaywon In New Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socrates Uduk Features Jaywon In New Single (675 Views)

Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash / Myself Along Side Blackface, Jaywon, Rocksteady And Mallam Spicy On Stage / Socrates Uduk Wears A Customized T-shirt To Wish His Fans A Happy New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk Features Jaywon In New Single by innamoni: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2014
News made the rounds recently that Socrates Uduk aka Soc’ was going to release a single that would feature a popular artist. The report had it that Socrates Uduk had the choice of collaborating with one among Jaywon, Skales, Shaydee and Patoranking.

It is confirmed that Socrates Uduk decided to go for Jaywon and that the song, produced by Drew, is titled, “Cure My Craze”.

It is confirmed that Jaywon was in the studio on the 28th October 2014 to voice his part in the song and Socrates Uduk and Owen Gee were at the studio with him while he voiced and that the song will be released in a few days time.

I was also able to confirm that it is a hip hop song with beats that is sure to get you dancing unstoppably Socrates Uduk took two verses in the song while Jaywon sang the chorus and the bridge.

This report has been further confirmed as Socrates Uduk on his twitter handle, "@socrates_uduk" tweeted "Ose Owen Gee, Jaywon and Drew. You guys rock", he also posted the same comment on his facebook music page named named "Socrates Uduk".

Jaywon whose full name is James Oluwajuwonlo Edahi is an award winning Nigerian musician and has tracks with Tiwa Savage, Goldie, Essence, Olamide, Terry G, Ice Prince, Vector etc.

Socrates Uduk who was Madonna University entertainment icon, was recently giving a louder voice and placed on a higher pedestal by award winning entertainer, Owen Gee.

Are we talking of a hit track in the making? Only time will tell. You can be sure to have the track on this site when it is released.

1 Like

Re: Socrates Uduk Features Jaywon In New Single by mandybaby2007: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Is he a new artist?

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West, The Football Coach? / Floyd Mayweather Witnessed Stephanie Moseley Being Shot To Death On Facetime / Kcee Shoots New Music Video In My Localty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.