Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise (1346 Views)

Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Sokoto. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by jossyblack: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Need Advice Please, My wife is 9months pregnant, was just printed her call up and she was posted to sokoto, for the 4th of Nov, and from the doctors report she is to deliver by 31st Oct, or 2nd Nov.

I dont know what we can do now. we send the doctors report and all the marriage certificate to Nysc Abuja before now, and still her posting was sokoto, and there is no way she can travel just two days after birth.

what do you think we can do please.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by ammyluv2002(f): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2014
Very Simple.................She should stay at home and have her baby
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by Gooci(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
she shouldnt bother to collect the call up letter... she will be reposted next batch.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by jossyblack: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gooci:
she shouldnt bother to collect the call up letter... she will be reposted next batch.

but the issue gooci is that the call up is online, and has been send to email dashboard. but even if we want her to be reposted next batch, how do we go about that, if she does not turn up in the sokoto camp, wont they say its a fault or something.
Like is there any progress to go thru for her to be reposted, since she has been posted now and she is the one who cant report.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by mcdokwe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
If only you live close.

You might want to visit the camp yourself if she can't go and see if they would allow for you to undergo the registration process on her behalf.

Pregnant women are not kept in camp for long and if she can make it there herself, don't stop her as there are facilities to deliver her there.

Her relocation would then be processed from there.

Congrats in advance on the arrival of the little you.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by jossyblack: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
mcdokwe:
If only you live close.

You might want to visit the camp yourself if she can't go and see if they would allow for you to undergo the registration process on her behalf.

Pregnant women are not kept in camp for long and if she can make it there herself, don't stop her as there are facilities to deliver her there.

Her relocation would then be processed from there.

Congrats in advance on the arrival of the little you.

Thanks mcdokwe, w live in lagos and we thought she would be posted to lagso or at worst ogun, since we submitted all the document of marriage certificate and even doctors report that her expected due date is 2nd nov.

so she really cant travel to far sokoto, the risk is our fear, and if she does put to bed by 2nd, how possible is it to travel by 4th.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by sevantex(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Have u considered flight??..,She culd fly there.,process her relocation which is normally sharply for nursing mothers and she leaves...,This is assuming she puts to birth earlier nd all tins bein equal..,Sha consider her in ur decisions..,Congrats in advance!
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by mcdokwe(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
jossyblack:

Thanks mcdokwe, w live in lagos and we thought she would be posted to lagso or at worst ogun, since we submitted all the document of marriage certificate and even doctors report that her expected due date is 2nd nov.

so she really cant travel to far sokoto, the risk is our fear, and if she does put to bed by 2nd, how possible is it to travel by 4th.

if she puts to bed the 4th, then there wouldn't be a need to go afterall, but if she doesn't, let her go snd complete the process and come back. it is a good thing there is an active air route and hopefully affordable by you.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by hayordelevic(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oga its very simple LET HER STAY AT HOME!!! She can be mobilized again.There is a case like that in my camp B14 kebbi state the lady delivered about a week of getting to camp since the condition of the hostel is not convenient for both the mother and the baby she had to travel with the new baby to kaduna and on her way to kaduna probably cos of the long distance and the stress she lost the baby on her way! So my advice PLS let her stay at home.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by hayordelevic(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oga its very simple LET HER STAY AT HOME!!! She can be mobilized again. There is a case like that in my camp B14 kebbi state the lady delivered about a week of getting to camp since the condition of the hostel is not convenient for both the mother and the baby she had to travel with the new baby to kaduna and on her way to kaduna probably cos of the long distance and the stress she lost the baby on her way! So my advice PLS let her stay at home.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by egopersonified(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Travelling anywhere when nine months pregnant is too big a risk, even if she is flying. I think you should go to the closest NYSC office.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by mcdokwe(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:
Travelling anywhere when nine months pregnant is too big a risk, even if she is flying. I think you should go to the closest NYSC office.
not a bad idea. OP u may need to consider her advice.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by jossyblack: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
thanks guys,

we are just scared even with the flight, even arik air will take from 3rd to 4th.
Well think about it again, we may just wait for the next batchh, but if we decide to wait am hopeful there will be a batch for Match, and i have been trying to get thru to NYSC to know whats the process of pushing it to nect batch since she has a call up letter already.
Re: My 9months Pregnant Wife Posted To Sokoto.please Need Your Urgent Advise by Elisim(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
jossyblack:
thanks guys,

we are just scared even with the flight, even arik air will take from 3rd to 4th.
Well think about it again, we may just wait for the next batchh, but if we decide to wait am hopeful there will be a batch for Match, and i have been trying to get thru to NYSC to know whats the process of pushing it to nect batch since she has a call up letter already.

Hi, how is madam hope her delivery was successful....how did u solve the posting issue?

(1) (Reply)

Cross River,enugu, And Lagos Choice.... / Enugu Batch'c' 2014 Corpers Good To Go!!! (funny Pictures) / Nigerian Student & Youth Corpers Discount Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.