Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55530 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Appleā€™s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by UyiIredia(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Craven:
From the comments I've read, it's easy to deduce that Nigerians are angry and bitter people.

This is the way a typical Nigerian thinks; "Anyone who doesn't live according to my terms and beliefs is a lesser human being than I am."

It is so sad that in this day and age, Nigerians won't recognize that "freedom" goes both ways. That you can live your life the way you want to, and other people can do the same. But Nigerians don't seem to want to agree with freedom. Nigerians would live their lives however they want to, but they are usually the first to throw stones at people who choose to live "their lives" the way they want to.

It's sad.

I believe the backwardness of Nigerians is why our country has remained stagnant. Our country is filled with people who believe that because they belong to a particular religion or ethnic group, they are superior to those who do not belong to the same religion or ethnic group. This is exactly why there is so much hate in our country.

Gay folks are human beings also, and they don't deserve to be treated any less. They have every right as you, which translates to mean that they have every right to choose whatever sexuaI preference they see fit.

I'm certain people will read my comments and secretly or openly insult me, and I really don't mind. (Educated individuals do not need to insult anyone to share their views. Only illiterates do.)

Nigerians, you should realize that life is filled with different people, and the views of these people, their beliefs and sexuaI preferences do not have to agree with yours. Deal with it.

Live and let live.

Freedom without limits is a recipe for chaos. Even gays themselves have a red line however low for what is sexually appropriate. Don't be self-serving and make a case for gays. Make a case for polygamy and incest while u are at it.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
chrisviral:
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition

Gay or No gay, abeg come and vote me for Mr NL, God loves us all, LGBT and S join all come vote....

Chrisviral.. group 2

grin grin grin I saw this late. I'm definitely voting for you tomorrow. Hope you make it through today's round
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
beryl04:

Trust me julieee, no one will choose a life of constant harassment,ridicule and sometimes rejection, from family and friends.

It's really not a choice and I'l never choose that in a million years!
I have never met a gay sha, but I know with time, people will accept gays.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Julieee:
I have never met a gay sha, but I know with time, people will accept gays.

Sister no,mbanu,trust me again on this one ,uve met many just that u wudnt know unless they tell u.or if u dig deeper into their lifestyle u'll know,but this I don't subscribe.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by chrisviral(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
masonkz:

grin grin grin I saw this late. I'm definitely voting for you tomorrow. Hope you make it through today's round

Hehehe I believe I will pull thru, and I will remind you grin cheesy wink
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
masonkz:

Why would you vote for him? Is he the most handsome? I vote for the most handsome.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Why would you vote for him? Is he the most handsome? I vote for the most handsome.

LOL. At this stage multiple vote is allowed.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Johnpaul88:

If the most handsome is a homophobic douche bag nko?
Abeg,anybody that supports gay rights and respects someone from different sexual orientation shud be encouraged with votes.it has to be kept in d family
when it comes to these kinda competitions,na we dey win am na!
Buh,I'm not particularly interested in those.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
beryl04:

If the most handsome is a homophobic douche bag nko?
Abeg,anybody that supports gay rights and respects someone from different sexual orientation shud be encouraged with votes.it has to be kept in d family
when it comes to these kinda competitions,na we dey win am na!
Buh,I'm not particularly interested in those.
Was he supporting gay rights or looking for votes? I'll go for the latter. Nigerians!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Was he supporting gay rights or looking for votes? I'll go for the latter. Nigerians!

Any which way ,that is not my forte.
Johnpaul,how do u mean by 'Nigerians'! ?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
beryl04:

Sister no,mbanu,trust me again on this one ,uve met many just that u wudnt know unless they tell u.or if u dig deeper into their lifestyle u'll know,but this I don't subscribe.
are they those guys that behave like girls?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Julieee:
are they those guys that behave like girls?

Some behave like girls but most are masculine in every sense of d word.
But a good percentage of effeminate guys are gays.

what about d lesbians,aren't u interested in knowing about those too?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

Some behave like girls but most are masculine in every sense of d word.
But a good percentage of effeminate guys are gays.

what about d lesbians,aren't u interested in knowing about those too?
I guess they don't have acceptance issues like guys
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Julieee:
I guess they don't have acceptance issues like guys

That's d hypocrisy in the whole gay saga that we're facing.

Just because the society is male dominated that is why it's like that.it's a man's world here.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

Any which way ,that is not my forte.
Johnpaul,how do u mean by 'Nigerians'! ?
An average Nigerian can slit his mother's throat if the price is right and cry later. Btw I don't see ma self as a Nigerian. What a godawful country!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Johnpaul88:
An average Nigerian can slit his mother's throat if the price is right and cry later. Btw I don't see ma self as a Nigerian. What a godawful country!

That is so true dear,buh what to do.we just find a way of working around the whole mess.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by chrisviral(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Craven: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
UyiIredia:

Freedom without limits is a recipe for chaos. Even gays themselves have a red line however low for what is sexually appropriate. Don't be self-serving and make a case for gays. Make a case for polygamy and incest while u are at it.

Again, live and let live.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

That's d hypocrisy in the whole gay saga that we're facing.

Just because the society is male dominated that is why it's like that.it's a man's world here.
I guess so

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / 72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.