Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Join Me Thank God. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me Thank God. (3206 Views)

Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me Thank God. by esley: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
my fellow nairalanders, sum mths bck i wz on dis forum feelin suicidal cos i wz jobless & hopeless. d only tin dat kept me goin wz d encouragement i got frm sum pips here. Alas, God has done it for me. in dis mth of Oct. alone I hv gotten 3 job offers. though I hv pitched my tent with grooming centre. I jst want to let others knw dat The Almighty God dat has done mine will do urs. DON'T U GIVE UP.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me Thank God. by georgee(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats
Re: Join Me Thank God. by wandeogun: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am happy for you.
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Estorico: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congratulations! So happy for you. God bless your new job. I too will surely testify before November ends by God's grace. Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Join Me Thank God. by chimaamaechi17: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats!!! All glory to God Almighty alone... I hope to testify mine bef November ends by God's grace. Amen!
Re: Join Me Thank God. by echobee(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats
Re: Join Me Thank God. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
May this be a greater blessings of open door for more better and brighter job offers....Amen. I tap from you're testimony of testhemoney

1 Like

Re: Join Me Thank God. by joshuajunior(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats on ur new job
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Godmother(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congratulations bro. May you continue to go higher and better.
Re: Join Me Thank God. by nwaobitex: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
congratulation ooo
Re: Join Me Thank God. by FKMagazine(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
esley:
my fellow nairalanders, sum mths bck i wz on dis forum feelin suicidal cos i wz jobless & hopeless. d only tin dat kept me goin wz d encouragement i got frm sum pips here. Alas, God has done it for me. in dis mth of Oct. alone I hv gotten 3 job offers. though I hv pitched my tent with grooming centre. I jst want to let others knw dat The Almighty God dat has done mine will do urs. DON'T U GIVE UP.

Amen...I rejoice with u...congrats
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Debbyug(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
congrats dear...I claim same blessing before end of Nov
Re: Join Me Thank God. by lukedan75(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Gorimakpa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats bro. I can't wait to share my own testimony too. Been a long time coming. Wish you a fulfilling career ahead.
Re: Join Me Thank God. by lewizylee(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats broooo....expecting this good news soonest!!!
Re: Join Me Thank God. by summerset: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
congrats o,I claim mine too before the end of this year in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrat!
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Slytacus(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Shemmyglo(f): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congratulations. Will also come here to testify by 15th of November.

1 Like

Re: Join Me Thank God. by sirnifemi: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats, u will rejoice forever
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
congrats bae x smiley
Re: Join Me Thank God. by somcherry(f): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats smiley
Re: Join Me Thank God. by kolaitan(m): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Congratulation Bro, am happy for you, the Lord that did this will surly do amazing things in our(unemployed) live. My testimony will come before Nov 10 2014 in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Join Me Thank God. by beau49: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Congrats Op....I guess he was waiting for the right and best time to show you his grace.

Goodluck and God's guidance with your new job
Re: Join Me Thank God. by teneeorlah: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2014
kolaitan:
Congratulation Bro, am happy for you, the Lord that did this will surly do amazing things in our(unemployed) live. My testimony will come before Nov 10 2014 in Jesus Name

I tap into that
Re: Join Me Thank God. by festico: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2014
baba wey duam for u go duam for me
Re: Join Me Thank God. by dabarpharmacy: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
Re: Join Me Thank God. by living2013(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Congrat
Re: Join Me Thank God. by donbuchi1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tapping into ur Grace. Congrats...
Re: Join Me Thank God. by Emeka71(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
kolaitan:
Congratulations . I hope to receive mine before end of today(October).
Re: Join Me Thank God. by taiwotosho22(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Congratulations! my testimony is also around IJN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resource Development Centre Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Ongoing Bank Recruitment - Apply Now Before Deadline / Job Vacancy At Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.