Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life (1314 Views)

The Appointment League Table So Far In The New Government Of Nigeria / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
I Have an encounter with a friend and Jonathan support, after a hot argument and i ask him to tell me 3 things that
the president do/did that touch his life positively or affect his life positively. He promised to get back to me but has am
typing this after one week he is yet to get back to me.

My question can you list 3 things that the president does that transform your life or touched your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by taiwoflb: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
well he his obviously making things hard for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
taiwoflb:
many ways

in what way please dont generalize, just mention it

1 Like

Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
well he his obviously making things hard for Nigerians

and Nigerian were smilling
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=taiwoflb post=27582379]Jonathan just saved us the agony of 7-month FIFA ban

http://www..com.ng/index.php/sports-news/item/899-how-president-jonathan-saved-nigeria-from-fifa-ban[/I

If that is your way of measuring achievement then u r joker, however the govt started the wahala there by interfering in NFF and supporting
chris giwa to cause havoc. if you are cleaning the mess you created how can that be regarded as achievement?
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by egift(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
[img]http://cs424418.vk.me/v424418292/1122/3PMB-hhdgtM.jpg[/img]

(Jonathan removing our pillow and foam)
Jonathan policies and effects in picture. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
saTANists should open the floor and tell us how they have been uplifted by Jonathan's administration.

grin
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by chinwike2(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oga GEJ finally ended the civil war(if you are igbo), Oga GEJ re-constructed severally highways that makes our relatives return from journey safe with God's help(listen to ABCtransport radio advert on nigerian roads), Oga GEJ has kept petrol price constant and avaliable except in few cases not even the military could do it. Oga GEJ remembered the almajiris for the first time. Oga GEJ brought back the rails, so that my children will enjoy what i didnt enjoy as a child and is even introducing faster-rail for first time plus Oga GEJ is Stabilizing electricity for Nigeria etc. Should i continue ?

2 Likes

Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by chinwike2(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
A nationalist like GEJ makes other presidential aspirants look like tribalists. Nigeria does not need a tribalist President ! Lessons from sudan experience and sadaam husein killing of minority kurds in Iraq. NO TRIBALIST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA ! ! !
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nothing but Agony.
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinwike2:
Oga GEJ finally ended the civil war(if you are igbo), Oga GEJ re-constructed severally highways that makes our relatives return from journey safe with God's help(listen to ABCtransport radio advert on nigerian roads), Oga GEJ has kept petrol price constant and avaliable except in few cases not even the military could do it. Oga GEJ remembered the almajiris for the first time. Oga GEJ brought back the rails, so that my children will enjoy what i didnt enjoy as a child and is even introducing faster-rail for first time plus Oga GEJ is Stabilizing electricity for Nigeria etc. Should i continue ?

if you Igbo thinks the war just ended then am sorry but the truth is he just declare war with other tribe that are not ss/se, please which highway have you travelled to the east no road, or the west where they have not done anything however since i dont know all road i will score him 40% there. on petrol we fought the president before he reduce it to this price, and they r planning to increase it again but they were afraid of election, pls remember that Yardua reduce the price of petroleum 0%
railway dont make me start have u try to enter 1? dont wait for your child becuase by there time this one will be obsolete.railway its still the same.
electricity after selling to its crony still remain problematic that its not a selling point at all
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinwike2:
A nationalist like GEJ makes other presidential aspirants look like tribalists. Nigeria does not need a tribalist President ! Lessons from sudan experience and sadaam husein killing of minority kurds in Iraq. NO TRIBALIST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA ! ! !

he is the most tribalistic president Nigeria ever known, check history and posterity will judge him
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Nothing but Agony.

??
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
NOTE am not saying he has done nothing am saying he did litle consider the resources that he control and on a scale of 1-10
he will score 2/10 which is saying volume
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Orunto: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by chinwike2(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oga GEJ introduced an innovative Agric fertilizer mobilephone programe that gave fertilizer directly to farmers cutting off middlemen/corruption something an APC member from Borno state and chairman house comittee on agric praised the Federal govt., Oga GEJ brought financial technocrats like Aganga to re-start Nigeria's automobile sector that would create thousands of jobs. Oga GEJ has given me these good roads and rail, stable electricity, and made sure Nigeria produces enough food and am not hungry. To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
The unemployment problem his irresponsibe administration created is causing a bunch os hungry saTANs to throw jabs on NL. That is the way he has affected me
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
The unemployment problem his irresponsibe administration created is causing a bunch of hungry saTANs to throw jabs on NL. That is the way he has affected me
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by karlmax2: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Apart for cutting the journey time from Lagos to port harcourt and vis versa .As a business man jona has made doing business in Nigeria easy as supported buy world bank too

Doing Business in Nigeria now easier

on october 30, 2014 at 12:40 am in news

By Emma Ujah, Abuja Bureau Chief

ABUJA—The World Bank has given a positive assessment of doing business in Nigeria and 34 other countries of Sub-Saharan Africa.
According to the global body, the report of this year’s study on Doing Business indicated that almost all nations in the continent took deliberate steps to implement reforms which made doing business easier for private sector operators.
“The report, Sub-Saharan Africa has had a great year of reform, with 35 of 47 economies recording at least one reform that makes it easier to do business – 75 reforms in total”, it said yesterday.
Nigeria alone undertook 10 regulatory reforms in its push towards making private sector operators take charge of the economy.
Majority focused on improving business incorporation, trade, and credit reporting systems, allowing Nigeria to gradually narrow the gap with the best regulatory practices in the region.
The report finds that Nigeria ranks among the top five economies in Sub-Saharan Africa in two areas – the ease of getting credit and the strength of minority investor protections.
Between 2013 and 2014, Nigeria saw an increase of 3.6 points in its distance to frontier score, greater than the global average increase of 0.8.
This, the World Bank report said “is due in large part to an increase in the coverage rate of Nigeria’s credit reporting system and a reduction in the company registration fee that made it less costly to start a business.”
Nigeria is one of the 11 economies with a population of more than 100 million where the report now covers two cities, providing new insights into the variability of business regulation within economies. Lagos and Kano were covered in the report.
“This year, for the first time, the DB team analyzes business regulations in Kano as well as Lagos making Nigeria one of few countries where the report covers two cities”, the bank said.
It added, “Francophone Africa had an excellent year, with Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal and Togo counted among the top ten reformers globally. Senegal is the global top reformer, with 6 reforms, closely followed by Cote d’Ivoire and the DRC with 5 reforms each”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/business-nigeria-now-easier-world-bank/
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by juman(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
boladex1:
NOTE am not saying he has done nothing am saying he did litle consider the resources that he control and on a scale of 1-10
he will score 2/10 which is saying volume

On the scalle of 1/10 I will also give him 2/10 because he was able to conduct better elections.

Who knows if apc enter aso rock they may not be interested in conducting free and fair election.
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by Stantiques: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
op u knw get work..?y tellin u wht jona v done..y not tell us wht ur apc will do for us.
jonah don o his owb..good or bad ..buh apc we v nt tried n d r nt commin up wit wht d will do.buh wht jona v not done.
abeg park well
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Stantiques:
op u knw get work..?y tellin u wht jona v done..y not tell us wht ur apc will do for us.
jonah don o his owb..good or bad ..buh apc we v nt tried n d r nt commin up wit wht d will do.buh wht jona v not done.
abeg park well

you are not serious ooo, well i get Job and live, i ask a question and you dont have answer simple.
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by boladex1: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2014
juman:

On the scalle of 1/10 I will also give him 2/10 because he was able to conduct better elections.

Who knows if apc enter aso rock they may not be interested in conducting free and fair election.

ok that is your conclusion no problem,
Re: How Did Government Of President Gej Touch Your Life by veraponpo(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2014
He has touched negatively.

No light but I have been paying more for darkness.

I pay more for fuel too.

I pay more to repair my car because cost of spare parts has increased by his policy.

He is too clannish and as a result we are more divided now than before. Every tribe thinks about division of the country.

Jona must go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths / APC Leaders Root For Buhari, Atiku Moves To Spring Surprise / Mohammed Buhari & Salisu Buhari. What Do They Have In Common (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.