Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Property For Sale No Picture? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property For Sale No Picture? (700 Views)

Land For Sale No Omonile / For Sale,no 6B Etim Inyang Crescent Victoria Island, Lagos Comprise Of 4 Bedroom / Property For Sale, Lekki, Banana Island, Ikoyi,nicon Town,prime Waterview Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property For Sale No Picture? by ofans(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS, I PERSONALLY FOUND IT VERY ANNOYING AND I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM FEEL IT OK TO ADVERTISE PROPERTY FOR SALE OR RENT AND NO PICTURE OF THE PROPERTY IN QUESTION IS POSTED. PLEASE WE NEED A CHANGE, I WILL IMPLORE ANYONE RENTING OR SELLING A PROPERTY TO ATLEAST POST THE FRONTAL VIEW OF THE PROPERTY.
THIS IS WELL PRACTICE ON AUTO SECTION, AND I CANNOT SEE ANY REASON WIT CANT BE DONE HERE TOO THX
Re: Property For Sale No Picture? by jydekid(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2008
I agree, but only to an EXTENT cos u should know that REAL ESTATE is a very delicate business.No one wants to give away all the information on a property cos they feel that other ppl might be marketing the same property.Hence,they have to be very careful so they dont lose the deals altogether, understand?
Re: Property For Sale No Picture? by ofans(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
still no picture na whao for nigerman o!
Re: Property For Sale No Picture? by ofans(m): 4:55am On Feb 16, 2009
I think posting of pictures with property advert should be made compulsory
Re: Property For Sale No Picture? by ofans(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
we need so changes seun
Re: Property For Sale No Picture? by prop1: 1:47am On Feb 23, 2009
I beg 2 differ,any serious agent shld b ready 2 go and c d property he is interested in because no matter d pics a physical inspection is necessary so where is d sense in dat?Its d same crap in d auto sectn. U can c d pic of a car but u dont know d problems of d car till u test drive it.Its laziness and unseriousness dat would make a person not go and physically c wot he is buying.U CAN GO THERE AND FIND OUT DAT D PICS DID NOT TELL D WHOLE STORY, WOT THEN WILL U DO? A DOUBTER GAINS NOTHING
Re: Property For Sale No Picture? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2009
prop1:

I beg 2 differ,any serious agent shld b ready 2 go and c d property he is interested in because no matter d pics a physical inspection is necessary so where is d sense in dat?Its d same crap in d auto sectn. U can c d pic of a car but u dont know d problems of d car till u test drive it.Its laziness and unseriousness dat would make a person not go and physically c wot he is buying.U CAN GO THERE AND FIND OUT DAT D PICS DID NOT TELL D WHOLE STORY, WOT THEN WILL U DO? A DOUBTER GAINS NOTHING

Although an inspection is recommended to buy a car, a picture will make you have an idea of the quality of the item (old/well used or not/condition/damages etc) before deciding on physically inspect the vehicle . If we had to visit every single property that fits our criteria then it would be a great waste of TIME. Time is money and it has absolutely nothing to do with laziness, not everyone has the time to visit 100 properties per week. I only want to go and visit a property(or send family to visit it) when i am sure that it meets my standards. A large amount of people looking at buying these properties live abroad and therefore need a visual idea of the property at hand before contemplating further.
If the problem lies in the fact that many of the people posting such property ads are middle men and afraid of the competition going after their properties/commission then they should, at least, take side/back/interior photos of the location(or even blur the surroundings).
It looks so easy for you to want us to physically come to visit the property, then i don't see why you cant post the address and actual photos of the property. beats me!

(1) (Reply)

A Fool Plot Of Land For Sale At Ikorodu Along Shagamu Expressway At Agbala / 2 Wings 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Ojodu Wirth C Of O For 40m / 3 No 3 Bedroom Flat At Boys Town Bus Stop Ipaja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.