Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos (39088 Views)

Which Of 'em Was Your First Phone +photos / Music Video Shot By A Nairalander Using A Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone / S4 Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2014
stinggy:

Go for Sony, even Samsung folks know they can't brag where almighty Sony is.

BB Passport should be good too judging from the quality of the Z and Q series, but I haven't handled it smiley

I don't like Sony joor...
I use aa Q10 now, but the camera is spoilt - so I wanna dispose it and get another BB.

I would appreciate a fist hand review from someone that has used it (Passport), so that the phone won't suffer (financially drain) me the same way my Q10 did initially.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Like seriously?...
Ordinary bb can produce doz kind of pix...wats d big deal?

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by caniva(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2014
clap. but when are you going to do party for all these taken pictures?
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Iphone and Nokia are top of the pile when it comes to smartphone cameras. Samsung and Sony come next. . then the rest.

Forget all this talk about the HTC One M8. I own one and all it does is see in the dark (really, it does - it'll produce a photo where other phones just see black),but the picture quality is average at best. Even the LG Nexus 5 will take better shots in the right conditions.

Cross out any of blackberry's Z series, the Q10 is better. (From what I've heard, the passport is even way better. wink )
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Leopantro: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2014
I have an S4 and I admit the camera is wonderful but if you want more better picture quality, look for and install the Google camera app. The quality is so much better but the default camera has more features.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2014
timbros:

Your choice of settings should be based on the particular shot you want to take at a given time.

Aii. Thanks much.
It must be really stressful then. cry
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by akereconfi: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2014
You need to see my Xperia Z2

Camera is a beast on its own
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by obiecmuolox(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Took these with a Samsung s2

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Do you know you can actually make men cum withing 2 mins no matter how strong they are in bed? wink trust me i just did the research. I figured out a way to fvck men better and sweeter. Pm me for more info wink

Ladies only please cool cool
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by timbros(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii. Thanks much.
It must be really stressful then. cry

smiley Not really.

That's why most of the settings are in 'auto': to make it more easier for normal everyday shots.

But when you want to get a particular quality in a shot, you need to take time and set the can to get what you want.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by killzone(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2014
For me oooo in cameras iphone is at the top followed by nokia then Samsung,Sony and HTC. HTC one didn't impress us with its 4MP ultra pixels
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by alingo4life: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Why i like samsung badly.all my electronics are samsung. Led tv.home theater.etc. Though i use a Nokia Lumia. OP. Please how much did you buy the Phone.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by conyema12(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2014
My galaxy 4 pix in Arabian gulf

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by conyema12(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Another one

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by texazzpete(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2014
buzor:

for camera and sleeky design, give it to HTC.
team m7 and m8

Lies! the HTC One M7 and M8 have mediocre cameras.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by hyuga(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2014
nice job @op. Nature photography z d best. Thumbs up and selected nokia device cn do better. All bb shud gwan siddon wit their fake autofocus. My old n96 beats q10 anyday nt to talk of n8. Only place a DSLR beats 1020 z in video recording and shutter speed. 1020 z a worthy challenger to DSLR in still image
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Bobbieydeey: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2014
shockwave91:
Dude...r u sure u use a DSLR camera? Cus i'm not sure there's a single smartphone camera out dere dat can match a DSLR. Not even d 41mp lumia 1020

impressive pics tho. I do a little amateur photography meselfsmiley
The Sony Z3 smart phone can compete with a Dslr bro .
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Bobbieydeey: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

but you for show us the phone and tell us how to set the camera.
My friend uses S4 - I have never seen such clear/fine pic on her dp
I am planning on getting a new phone with good camera -had BB__Passport in mind.

Sony xperia Z3 wld get the job done anytime,anyday. Beast 20Mp camera
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Bobbieydeey: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2014
2ndOGA:
Iphone and Nokia are top of the pile when it comes to smartphone cameras. Samsung and Sony come next. . then the rest.

Forget all this talk about the HTC One M8. I own one and all it does is see in the dark (really, it does - it'll produce a photo where other phones just see black),but the picture quality is average at best. Even the LG Nexus 5 will take better shots in the right conditions.

Cross out any of blackberry's Z series, the Q10 is better. (From what I've heard, the passport is even way better. wink )

Have you used the Sony Z3 yet ? If you do trust me you gonna through iphone 6 into the lagoon
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2014
I stole one of them embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Wooow, I so love the thread and the pics. Nice work OP. Keep it up.
I love taking pictures(not of me though, not photogenic) but my phone has a very poor camera. Might try changing some of those settings you mentioned and see if there is any improvement.

timbros:

smiley Not really.

That's why most of the settings are in 'auto': to make it more easier for normal everyday shots.

But when you want to get a particular quality in a shot, you need to take time and set the can to get what you want.
Bro, is your P2 camera poor or is it just my own that is bad?
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by timbros(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Wooow, I so love the thread and the pics. Nice work OP. Keep it up.
I love taking pictures(not of me though, not photogenic) but my phone has a very poor camera. Might try changing some of those settings you mentioned and see if there is any improvement.

Bro, is your P2 camera poor or is it just my own that is bad?

I don't even use my P2 camera anymore. Its poor.

I use my Samsung T100 smart camera for taking photos. If I need the pictures in my phone, I just transfer it through my Lappy.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
2ndOGA:

Naaaa I disagree. I use iPhone and Samsung but Samsung camera is a 100% better than iPhone
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by killzone(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
texazzpete:

Lies! the HTC One M7 and M8 have mediocre cameras.
no mind am their cameras aren't that good don't knw y they changed to ultrapixels
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Gptech(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
For all those bragging about their cam quality, why not upload pix and let us judge 4 ourselves here. Oya all d s5,bb paxport,xperia z2/z3, iphone 6/6 plus,lumnia 1020 and co, we are waiting....
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by killzone(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls guys the iphone 6 camera is the best google it funny thing is that the S5 camera is a sony camera and they are using more than Sony
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
timbros:

I don't even use my P2 camera anymore. Its poor.

I use my Samsung T100 smart camera for taking photos. If I need the pictures in my phone, I just transfer it through my Lappy.
OK. Thought I was alone on that.

BTW, you seem to like/have lots of electronic gadgets. wink
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gptech:
For all those bragging about their cam quality, why not upload pix and let us judge 4 ourselves here. Oya all d s5,bb paxport,xperia z2/z3, iphone 6/6 plus,lumnia 1020 and co, we are waiting....
Seconded,....
Most of them are ''all talk and no action''.

And I go catch dem if dem go download pic and upload as a product of their phone camera
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Dreyl(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
datalossvictim1:
I stole one of them embarassed
so you are a thief?
@op Nice pics
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by nwaobitex: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
smooth
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pinshure snapped with my ZTE mt63i

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
The Sony Z3 smart phone can compete with a Dslr bro .
hmm....u sure abt dat?
Kk *googleing it right now*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / Lady Takes Photo In A Ghana-Must-Go Bag / Etisalat Unlimited Blackberrybisnow Cost #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.