Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Me And My Girlfriend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Me And My Girlfriend. (1795 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year / PHOTOS: Which Nairaland Babe Can Withstand This My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2008
Yicob, the sore loser got our thread closed, so I have decided to start a new one. This is where we will chat about non-personal matters between you and I, it is also where we get other people jealous, people like yicob.

Yicob, why are you always looking at Toyosi's profile? ; Why did you send me a message on YIM pretending to be Toyosi? Why did you get Mukina to lock our thread? You know why, you are a loser, a bad one at that. You will never get a girl in real life too. I can tell who gets girls offline  by the way they post online. Goodluck loving your hands.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ha, why now babe. . . . , shocked tongue
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
It's our new thread. On some FUBU shit, this is for us by us.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by smurf(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
That Yicob guy is seriously a jerk, WTF?
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

It's our new thread. On some FUBU shit, this is for us by us.

LOl, I see, u know some peeps just can't handle rejection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
smurf:

That Yicob guy is seriously a jerk, WTF?
He is more than a jerk, he's a waste of space.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
lol, cheesy
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by MrCrackles(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

He is more than a jerk, he's a waste of space.

And a waste of life! grin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
What's up Brash, I see u following lol, tongue wink
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by MrCrackles(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

What's up Brash, I see u following lol, tongue wink

Wetin man go do

I gasto to real with you and smurf anytime anyday innit?! cheesy tongue
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
Lol, all I can't say is it isn't that serious I mean thread closed for personal reasons, pls, . . . .give me a break! tongue
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2008
Yicob, come on with your best shot.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by yicob(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ ngage, even if u re young that doesnt mean u should av a shallow ass hole brain. Any crime in getting my thread locked? B.T.W, do u knw how many gals i open threads on? Just love chillin online. But if u think u can insult me, i wont take that fr u. Go get a life or plunge into d sea.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

Yicob, come on with your best shot.

Na wa oh, babe, u want them to lock this one again, seriously don't think it worth all this tho. . . . . . undecided
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
yicob:

@ ngage, even if u re young that doesnt mean u should av a shallow ass hole brain. Any crime in getting my thread locked? B.T.W, do u knw how many gals i open threads on? Just love chillin online. But if u think u can insult me, i wont take that fr u. Go get a life or plunge into d sea.

The crime is called bad belle, it's not really a crime but it shows you have - in your own words - a shallow ass hole brain. You've opened threads for many girls, how many of them did you get? one? two? I'm sorry you got none.

Who doesn't have a life here, you're stalking a girl in Cali while you live in Kumasi.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Na wa oh, babe, u want them to lock this one again, seriously don't think it worth all this tho. . . . . . undecided

LOL I'm just catching some fun, if this one gets locked, we can always talk on the phone. Can't we?
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by DarkRxn(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
Yea, I thought it was ridiculous to get that thread locked? na wa o.
toyosi, give yicob a chance na grin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
lol, ha ejo, the guy is a pro in opening up thread for girls fine,. . . . .

but why get all sour and salty, and ask the thread to be closed, that's what I can't seem to put ma finger on. . . .I mean

really what gives? undecided

@ Babe,

Oya take a deepppp, breathe kiss
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Nike mi, how body kiss, when they go give u ya other name na, I no too much like this 1 tongue
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

LOL I'm just catching some fun, if this one gets locked, we can always talk on the phone. Can't we?

@ Mr Y,

U hear that na joke, don't even break a sweat wink

I hear u babe kiss
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by DarkRxn(f): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Nike mi, how body kiss, when they go give u ya other name na, I no too much like this 1 tongue
Body dey kampe  kiss Lmao!! Give me anoda name for wetin? kini mo se?
If you no like am, make you love am tongue

n-g, your name is Yemi? yomi? yeya, yaye? yeye? which one? grin grin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by yicob(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
Idiot, i dont start threads to get a date. If it were to be bad belle i wudnt delete some of my posts on d thread. And what did i tell u when i added u to my yim. How did i pretend i was toyosi? Bloody liar.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
Someone sent me messages on YIM pretending to be Toyosi, I noticed the vibe was kinda off so I deleted the person. Probably not you but another bad belle like you.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Y

But seriously tho, u started the whole battle thing, until I had to step in and put my foot down literarily,

he on the otherhand kept on ignoring u, so really u don't have to respond, just be good and walk away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

PS, I'm having a really good day, and I intend to keep it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Nike,

I meant I like the name Morenike better than, Dark, Rxn tongue
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by DarkRxn(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Nike,

I meant I like the name Morenike better than, Dark, Rxn tongue
which one? morenike09 abi *Morenike? tongue

Yicob, tani idiot? anywaz, make I leave for dance prac. jare. You guys should leave this one alone and let him blabber off

Where's H202? undecided I miss his wahala jare. am offfffffff. goodnight
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by yicob(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
I didnt send a message pretendin to b toyosi. It amuses me how everytin went wrong. Its either u guys delete ur initial posts on this thread or we set the ball rolling. I so much love peace and neither do i run from challenge.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
Lol, which good nite is just, 2pm, miss lurker, shocked shocked shocked shocked I like Morenike better, tongue

Yeah that's what i told N-g to just brush the whole thing off. kiss
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
yicob:

I didnt send a message pretendin to b toyosi. It amuses me how everytin went wrong. Its either u guys delete ur initial posts on this thread or we set the ball rolling. I so much love peace and neither do i run from challenge.

lol, u call this a challenge, grin grin grin grin grin grin my babe is just catching his fun, . . . . .

so let it go already, we have heard what u have to say, !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
I can't delete the thread and don't say "you guys", its me and me alone, don't involve her.  The only way I will delete this thread and modify all that's in it is if you get our thread unlocked and change the title to Him and His Girlfriend.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by yicob(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
Bu aha ha ha ha ha grin

lets be mature.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend. by nguage(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
Seriously bro, this is the only chance for you to negotiate. I will keep upping this thread and smear you as a stalker if you don't accept my conditions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Matured Guy Who Is Ready To Settle Down / Romantic See This Nairalander 6 Pack - photo / Hot Sexy Guys And Girls Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.