Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! (4971 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / “I Will Lock Mugabe And Museveni In Prison If I Become President” – Donald Trump / Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 12:56am On Nov 02, 2014
IMTAJTS:

You can't expect them to leave us alone when a lot of us leave Sub-Saharan Africa to go to them (OP did say he went to Britian, which was an originally white country). Let's face it - we are mutually bleeped. By our leaders and all, and we need their help. Japan was also messed up by Europe but they seem to have progressed so far. Why are we still here?

What are you talking about boss? Lots of them are in Africa too. They have always come to Africa to exploit our human resources (through slavery, cheap labour and SEX TOURISM) and mineral resources (too many to mention), so why should I apologise for visiting their countries? I am here to school and lots of them are in Africa working and earning big fat cheques, and even schooling (surprise surprise. Yes schooling in Ghana and other African countries). No you white man, WE DO NOT NEED YOU!! That is the lie you have always told to have access to our resources and lots of Africans with the collusion of our rulers, have fallen for that. We have the technical know-how and we have the masses, the population that is hungry to work and contribute their quota to the development of their land. It is the same people who built your countries as slaves that will build their own land. WE DO NOT NEED YOU!!
You say that Japan was also messed up, but how messed up? What resources do they have to keep them as an exploiter's haven, never to be allowed to develop to the detriment of the exploiters? Just fish! Africa has EVERYTHING. When I say EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERYTHING. This is God's land, the land that God reached down to, put his hand in the dirt and fashioned man out of the same dark-brown dirt. Because of the existence of these vast resources which the whole world depends on for everything manufactured and sold on earth, Europeans have never - and mark my words - NEVER INTEND TO LET IT EXPERIENCE GROWTH OR PEACE. So they go about instigating tribal hatred amongst the various tribes in Africa (always doing their best to emphasize the minute differences between the tribes in this great land) Go and read the origins of the Rwanda Genocide and see how the European favouring of the Tutsis over the Hutus brought about this great tragedy. They go about corrupting the African leaders who either accept out of greed, or out of fear as they do not want to die like PATRICE LUMUMBA of Congo or THOMAS SANKARA (of Burkina Faso). Scholars please do some research on these great African leaders of yore.

Again, look at the Japanese colour and look at that of the so-called white man. Now, so-called black people, look at yours. See the difference? Is it so inconceivable that the caucasians view the Japanese and other Asians as being more like them than you? They view you as apes - or a closer to apes than humans. While volunteering as an officer for a charitable organisation over here, canvassing for donations on the street, I discovered that very light-complexioned Nigerians and other Africans found it easier getting the so-called white people to stop and chat with them than very dark-skinned ME and other very dark-skinned blacks (including black Britons). And that was despite my big smile and shiny white teeth (I dey brush twice a dey o).

Finally, and still on the Japanese industrial and economic revolution, history has it that in the years following the second world war, the Japanese Government pursued a policy of HOME-GROWN DEVELOPMENT, building the company using Japanese manpower and employing only very few foreigners. Emphasis was placed on the development of the Japanese workforce and the improvement of the quality of Goods made in Japan. Only a very few Japanese were employed to work in their industries in that period and it is a shame that our African Governments have refused to pursue such a progressive policy.

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2014
Nobleval:
Racist. *leaves thread*

Oyibo man thank you o. Thanks for coming here to insult me for speaking the truth. Don't be shy, come back soon.

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 1:33am On Nov 02, 2014
saxywale:

I schooled, lived and worked in one of the biggest banks in Manchester and I have never been called n*gga.
Just wondering which of the England you lived in.
By the way, your post is racist. You are no different from the EDL.
I also travel to London regularly and never being called n*gga.

You worked in one of the biggest banks in Manchester? Well congrats, you are one of the lucky selected few. How many blacks were in that bank, compared to Asians and Arabs? And you have never been called nigga, or coon or monkey or had monkey screeches directed at you? Man you LIE! How long did you live there? Why come here and misinform Nigerians bro? And you compare me to the EDL for simply speaking out and informing the brethren!! Go ahead then, call me whatever you want. I will inform my people. I encourage them to travel and see with their own eyes. Most of us here - hardworking, focused students - are singing a totally different tune from yours. Sir, I believe you are just deluded. Or you developed some kind of survival mechanism that enabled you not to notice or hear the insults. But the fact remains that your being in denial does not mean that it did not happen.

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 1:59am On Nov 02, 2014
iykbethany:

Me white man ke? Hahahaha, brother me I nor be white man abeg. Abeg remind me which one be agent of white man again?
Apart from USA, no other western country treats blacks better than the UK. I even rate UK ahead of USA sef. In USA if a black American whines they tell you openly to return to Africa where you came from. But in Britain even if they dont like you they wont say it to your face. If you live in UK you should know the number of Nigerians in top government positions, tell me which other country on earth Nigerians enjoy such opportunities?

First and foremost, you made a HUGE mistake by saying that apart from USA no other western country treats the black man better than UK. SIR, DID YOU SINCERELY JUST SAY THAT? DID YOU JUST RECENTLY CRAWL OUT OF A HOLE IN THE GROUND?? How dare you make such an assertion in the light of the Trayvon Martins and the Michael Brown incidents? Where do you get your news from (if you even bother with the news)? Do you not hear about the ever-increasing cases of police brutality towards young, decent black men and women? I am talking about unconstitutional summary arrests, strip searches (butt naked) and the like. Are you serious boss??

Then you talk about Nigerians in top government positions? How many?? How many occupy positions of real power, positions that come with the powers of veto? Finally, are they prime ministers? Will they be allowed to entertain such a lofty dream as the occupation of such a lofty office as that of the Prime Minister of UK? But what we have here on the other hand, is the attainment of such a lofty office as the president of Zambia. How dare you compare the office of the head of an African country endowed with natural resources to that of a puppet minister in the UK? ARE YOU SERIOUS BOSS??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by TerryCarr(m): 3:08am On Nov 02, 2014
it would be embarrassing if the white president makes the nation full of "Negros" better grin
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4JZgWeiQmBI/T4uHHId_iuI/AAAAAAAAADE/66QPSP95LRk/s320/white+man.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by iykbethany(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

First and foremost, you made a HUGE mistake by saying that apart from USA no other western country treats the black man better than UK. SIR, DID YOU SINCERELY JUST SAY THAT? DID YOU JUST RECENTLY CRAWL OUT OF A HOLE IN THE GROUND?? How dare you make such an assertion in the light of the Trayvon Martins and the Michael Brown incidents? Where do you get your news from (if you even bother with the news)? Do you not hear about the ever-increasing cases of police brutality towards young, decent black men and women? I am talking about unconstitutional summary arrests, strip searches (butt naked) and the like. Are you serious boss??

Then you talk about Nigerians in top government positions? How many?? How many occupy positions of real power, positions that come with the powers of veto? Finally, are they prime ministers? Will they be allowed to entertain such a lofty dream as the occupation of such a lofty office as that of the Prime Minister of UK? But what we have here on the other hand, is the attainment of such a lofty office as the president of Zambia. How dare you compare the office of the head of an African country endowed with natural resources to that of a puppet minister in the UK? ARE YOU SERIOUS BOSS??

You are shouting and insulting anyone that does not agree with your deluded mentality, you sound very bitter and I think you are the one that is misinforming Nigerians.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Octaves(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Boss, caucasians write similar things about Africans in European politics and all hell has never really broken loose. They seem to get away with murder every time. Whether the black Africans are doing a great deal of leadership is neither here nor there. Look at Eastern European countries that are wallowing in desperate poverty and plagued with corruption (countries like Serbia, Poland, Romania and Albania). Tell me, do you SINCERELY believe that they would consider a black president or Prime Minister because their European leaders do not seem to be doing a great job of leadership? Hell no. Having worked with these vile racists I do not believe that they could stomach the thought of that happening. A monkey rule them? A czarnuch (Polish word for Nigger) rule them? No bloody way mate! They would rather stay poor.
well I don't live in europe. But I know not all whites are racists. And some Zambians might be grumbling about this but they won't speak out for the sake of tolerance. If the dude has the legal right, they should allow him now and vote him out next election. And a non white british pm or french president is quite possible in the next few decades
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by redsun(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
How did he get there? Probably a descendant of the oyinbo land owners? As long as he is not one,he should be givdn a chance abd he could make a genuine difference.

A the moment,Africans seem to be their own greatest enemies,not exactly oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
TerryCarr:
it would be embarrassing if the white president makes the nation full of "Negros" better grin
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4JZgWeiQmBI/T4uHHId_iuI/AAAAAAAAADE/66QPSP95LRk/s320/white+man.png[/img]

I have read some of your threads and there are definitely hints of you being a pink man. You even come on here and use the controversial term Negros, further giving the game away. Then you post a picture of a pink man like yourself STEPPING ON AFRICA (the continent prone and under his feet) and he pulling the strings as the evil puppet master that he is (that your kind has always been). Thanks for the picture, I could use it and popularise it for you.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
iykbethany:

You are shouting and insulting anyone that does not agree with your deluded mentality, you sound very bitter and I think you are the one that is misinforming Nigerians.

No I am not shouting and neither am I deluded. The caps are for critical and much-needed emphasis and what I speak of is actually the reality, so no delusions here man. As for being bitter, sorry no. But hurt and disillusioned, HELL YEAH!! Tell me boss, when last was a revolution started by non-bitter, non-hurt, non-angry people?? Do you think the people at the vanguard of the French revolution were happy and smiling as they took up arms and fought the establishment? Do you actually believe that Martin Luther King and other civil rights leaders in 60s US were not hurt, angry and disillusioned, thus leading them to pour into the streets and face the pink man's savage dogs and beatings? Do you believe that the great Malcolm X was not angry, hurt and better, thus leading to his revolutionary utterances? Tell me, have you even bothered to watch his videos and listen to his speeches. Look up By Any Means Necessary for a start. Even the pink women, the Pankhurst sisters, do you think that they spearheaded the suffrage movement without them feeling some hurt, bitterness and anger at the way women were treated in their age? Go on, think again.
As for being insulting, I don't recalling insulting anyone here. Indeed, on the contrary, I have been the one attacked and insulted. But in the name of fair play and a clean debate, I have refrained from condescending to such a level. And AS YOU CAN SEE, I ALSO CUT DOWN ON THE USE OF CAPS IN THIS REPLY. grin Guess it worries your eyes.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Look, all I have tried to say in this thread is that we Africans (blacks) should learn to treat ourselves better and not accord others (non-Africans) undue respect. They should get treated the way they treat us.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by TerryCarr(m): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

I have read some of your threads and there are definitely hints of you being a pink man. You even come on here and use the controversial term Negros, further giving the game away. Then you post a picture of a pink man like yourself STEPPING ON AFRICA (the continent prone and under his feet) and he pulling the strings as the evil puppet master that he is (that your kind has always been). Thanks for the picture, I could use it and popularise it for you.
whatever nigga
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by demmy(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Nctrice:
OP you are a very Big. F**L, and that also goes out to everyone that supports the OP's assertion, and for the Mod that allow such post and it's topic remain unchanged you are also a very Big F**L! Because tomorrow if the white man starts calling you all monkeys and baboons, that's when you would remember the word racism and/or Racial Abuse do exist in your dictionary! Rubbish

What a fool.

Do you get this worked up when Europeans throw banana at black football players?

Make you carry your slave mentality go somewhere else jo!

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by demmy(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2014
TerryCarr:

whatever nigga

So you're a pink man moonlighting as a black man on a Naija forum?
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
demmy:

What a fool.

Do you get this worked up when Europeans throw banana at black football players?

Make you carry your slave mentality go somewhere else jo!

My brother I bow for some people o. Getting so worked up because I had to nerve to cone on NL and speak the truth concerning the oyibo man that they look up to. My brother, you are spot on. It is the house nigger slave mentality that is troubling Nctrice and his ilk. They are an embarrassment to God's people! BTW, Nctrice could be a pink person too.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
demmy:

So you're a pink man moonlighting as a black man on a Naija forum?

Mr D, your eyes are wide open and for this almighty God will make you and your household a success and shining example in all walks of life. You too are aware that this fool is nothing but a pink man come here to deceive God's children. He even had the guts to call me a nigga, just like they have always done to so-called black people. When will Africans wake up?
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Gorrbachev: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
The "pink" man is Zambian in all ramifications and he's quite popular too.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by TerryCarr(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Mr D, your eyes are wide open and for this almighty God will make you and your household a success and shining example in all walks of life. You too are aware that this fool is nothing but a pink man come here to deceive God's children. [b]He even had the guts to call me a nigga, just like they have always done to so-called black people. [/b]When will Africans wake up?
oh you believe in an Arab god how predictable. oh if you know anything blacks (american ones) use nigga
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by TerryCarr(m): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Gorrbachev:
The "pink" man is[b] Zambian in all ramifications[/b] and he's quite popular too.
except genetics but you have a point
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by tit(f): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2014
if this pink man is a progressive,
haaa,
these people don enter one chance be that.
Him go talk say him tenure just dey start,
say he musuto do two terms of four years each.

This Zambia people poor na.
Them never open eye reach naija.
Anybody get private jet for that side?

Him go just call the chief justice for one corner,
gii am small thing.
call the officer,
salute am,
gii am small thing.

the officer look like person wey dey do 0-0-1.

i swear,
that officer belle no full as him stand there.
Him go easy.

Matter don finish be that oo.
make una just pray make ee be saay
APC never teach the pink man bad thing.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Gorrbachev:
The "pink" man is Zambian in all ramifications and he's quite popular too.

just as most pink people believe that no so-called black person can be european, i believe no pink person can be African.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
TerryCarr:

oh you believe in an Arab god how predictable. oh if you know anything blacks (american ones) use nigga

first and foremost, i strongly advise you to go and do some research on the identity and colour of the original hebrews. secondly, even if african americans use the word nigga, you most definitely aren't allowed to use that word. call me that to my face and i will destroy you and everything dear to you. i won't tolerate such rubbish from your ilk.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Gorrbachev: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

just as most pink people believe that no so-called black person can be european, i believe no pink person can be African.

Black Europeans are in their millions (Migrant and born there). No doubt, prejudice exist but they are there leading normal lives. Even eastern europe with all it's racism has black politicians/rulers (very few though).
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Gorrbachev:

Black Europeans are in their millions (Migrant and born there). No doubt, prejudice exist but they are there leading normal lives. Even eastern europe with all it's racism has black politicians/rulers (very few though).

You did not get my point. I did not say that there are not "Black" Europeans, I said that caucasians don't view and treat the so-called black Europeans as fellow Europeans!! As EQUALS! Caucasians are always in a haste to give the jobs (especially the good ones) to less qualified caucasians and they are far too eager to yell "Go back to Africa you black monkey" and the like. Don't tell me this is not true as I school in England. It is definitely worse in Eastern Europe and soon Africans will start to turn on Eastern Europeans working in Africa (of which there are very many). You guys don't deserve to be treated well in Africa at all. Then you talk about there being black politicians. Yes there are, but the immense racism in the hearts of caucasians will not allow them elect a "black" president or prime minister. So why should you deserve such a position in MY AFRICA??
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by OmoUSH(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Racist my nyash. I school in England and we blacks are called monkeys everyday, even when we are coming from church. A white priest used the word nigger in church two Sundays ago so don't you tell me about racism. Travel and see before you talk to me. You will always be a niggera nd monkey in their eyes and they will always be pig-skinned paedophiles in my eyes. When will a black person become a president or Prime Minister in Europe (the home of whites), not America (the home of the Native Americans). Don't Barrack Obama me o. Obama is mixed and that is America not Europe. America is a country of immigrants. Whites are not native to America, for your information and education.

By the way, why do I call them pink? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHITE!!! THEY ARE CLOSER TO PINK THAN WHITE. You know your colours. You know what white looks like and what pink and yellow look like.
YOUR IGNORANCE IS BEYOND REDEMPTION! ''ALL AMERICANS ARE IMMIGRANTS''!? HOW OLD ARE YOU BY THE WAY? YES, AMERICA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL PEOPLES OF THE WORLD BY WIDE MARGIN, BUT, THIS YOUR ASSERTION THIS IS JUST TOO CHILDISH & DUMB. I BET YOU'VE NEVER BE TOLD BY YOUR TEACHERS ABOUT ''NATIVE AMERICANS''. THESES WERE THE PEOPLE CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS MET IN THE NEW WORLD. I DO NOT NEED TO POST LINKS HERE FOR AS SIMPLE MATTERS AS THIS.

THANK ME LATER!
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
OmoUSH:

YOUR IGNORANCE IS BEYOND REDEMPTION! ''ALL AMERICANS ARE IMMIGRANTS''!? HOW OLD ARE YOU BY THE WAY? YES, AMERICA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL PEOPLES OF THE WORLD BY WIDE MARGIN, BUT, THIS YOUR ASSERTION THIS IS JUST TOO CHILDISH & DUMB. I BET YOU'VE NEVER BE TOLD BY YOUR TEACHERS ABOUT ''NATIVE AMERICANS''. THESES WERE THE PEOPLE CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS MET IN THE NEW WORLD. I DO NOT NEED TO POST LINKS HERE FOR AS SIMPLE MATTERS AS THIS.

THANK ME LATER!

Dude, you just embarrassed yourself. HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON A POST WITHOUT READING ALL OF IT? Did you not come upon the part where I said "North America (the home of Native Americans)"? Have you not read posts where I called North America the home of Native Americans (so-called Indians)? Brother, this is a shame on your part. All those words for nought...
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by OmoUSH(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Dude, you just embarrassed yourself. HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON A POST WITHOUT READING ALL OF IT? Did you not come upon the part where I said "North America (the home of Native Americans)"? Have you not read posts where I called North America the home of Native Americans (so-called Indians)? Brother, this is a shame on your part. All those words for nought...
You were clearly saying ''All Americans were Immigrants''! Suite yourself anyway.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by OmoUSH(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

You were clearly saying ''All Americans were Immigrants'' at first! Suite yourself anyway.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
OmoUSH:

You were clearly saying ''All Americans were Immigrants'' at first! Suite yourself anyway.

Dude, when you are wrong, you are wrong. We should learn to take ownership of our errors as Nigerians. We have this negative tendency to stand in defence of our errors even when it is absolutely glaring that we are wrong. Read the post of mine you quoted and replied to in the first plcae and see where I put NATIVE INDIANS in parentheses, referring to them as the aborigines of North America. Come on bro.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by TerryCarr(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

first and foremost, i strongly advise you to go and do some research on the identity and colour of the original hebrews. secondly, even if african americans use the word nigga, you most definitely aren't allowed to use that word. call me that to my face and i will destroy you and everything dear to you. i won't tolerate such rubbish from your ilk.
nigga im a black american anyway your a self hater with that Hebrew BS if your an american you come from groups in west Africa
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
TerryCarr:

nigga im a black american anyway your a self hater with that Hebrew BS if your an american you come from groups in west Africa

The original Hebrews were of African stock There is no self-hating in that brother. Trust me, if I decide to hate anything it definitely won't be myself.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by TerryCarr(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

The original Hebrews [b]were of African stock [/b]There is no self-hating in that brother. Trust me, if I decide to hate anything it definitely won't be myself.
which stock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Set To Invade Taiwan Tomorrow / Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army / Soleimani With US Troops Coordinating Attacks On ISIS (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.