Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, (2129 Views)

Jonathan Kinsmen Call On PMB To Probe Jonathan And His Wife / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by nuelsylves(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tambuwal’s
Kinsmen Call For His
Resignation, By-
election — Oct 30, 2014
The kinsmen of the Speaker
of House of Representatives,
Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal
have called for his
resignation as the speaker
of the House and subsequent by-election.
Details later.
Source. leadership.ng/news/388679/tambuwals-kinsmen-call-resignation-election

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by jogsman01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
his bad

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by tit(f): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
double wahalla for Aminu body

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by Goddex: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yawa dey!!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by ahaika23: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
The guy won't know what hit him

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by eunisam: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
it seems tambuwa is a law maker that doesn't know the law of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
They should just call for a referendum or petition vote and submit a certificate of recall to INEC and the guy would be just an Ordinary Sokoto mallam.
Choi! How are the mighty fallen

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by Blackfire(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
i hope tambuwa knows what his doing,or he could be a bargainning chip

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by major466(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tambuwal, you can't bend the laws to your advantage. You can't have your cake and eat it. Grow some balls and resign now.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by Longeria(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
major466:
Tambuwal, you can't bend the laws to your advantage. You can't have your cake and eat it. Grow some balls and resign now.
Tambuwal will not know what hit him.

No be him and PDP?

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by Goddex: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
He deserves to tought some political lessons

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by omenka(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'm sure these kinsmen are ghosts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by opiaoku: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
omenka:
I'm sure these kinsmen are ghosts. cheesy

no they are otu nne i
Re: Tambuwal’s Kinsmen Call For His Resignation, by Splashme: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Wahala dey oh . . .

(1) (Reply)

Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears / Igbo Nation Is The Oldest Kindom In Africa / Jonathan Will Not Hand Over Power To Buhari Come May 29 -minister Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.