Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari (812 Views)

Re:South Moves To Take PDP Chairmanship, North Disagrees / After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic) / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by BigB11(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vote for Integrity, Discipline and Corruption free society.

Buhari 2015!

1 Like

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by UnknownT: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
So APC doesnt share rice too?

1 Like

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by lorddannie: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
UnknownT:
So APC doesnt share rice too?

Nigerians say NO to dictatorship

No to Sharia

No to Islamization of Nigeria

No to terrorism

No to suiciders

No to violence

No to those who molest and killed corpers

No to the person that wants the Baboon and dog to be soaked in blood

No to Muslim brotherhood

No to .Jan.jawee.ds (devils on horse back)

No to APshits

3 Likes

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by Ayesman(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
I will collect the rice and vote for APC. That's it!

1 Like

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by atinukedam(f): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
I always got pissed off wen u apc supporter refer 2 pdp's as d party distriputin rice 4 elections,while apc 2 distribute rice, during osunstate campaigns 4 governorship election ,tinubu brought 14 trainers of rice 2 osun state-600 bags in each trainer dat were distribute throughout osunstate,dey took it 2 all places,mosques,market, I mean evry whr,d rice was super eagle rice 50kg and pdp was distributing jst 3kg bags of rice, so u apc shit,stop actin lik a saint

1 Like

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by opiaoku: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
all i know is

gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by BigB11(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Folks are missing the point as usual.
No one here cares about what APC or PDP or UPN distributes to entice voters...The point is to simply take whatever it is that PDP distributes and then still do what is right......which is to vote for Integrity, Discipline and Corruption free society.

Buhari 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by Ayesman(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
opiaoku:
all i know is

gej till 2019

All i know GEJ bus stop is 2015
Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by opiaoku: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ayesman:

All i know GEJ bus stop is 2015
and if i no happen make you die

1 Like

Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by zomby(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
In my book PDP stands for incompetent, ignominy, blunder, disappointment, corruption, incapable, and ignorance. Nigeria must move forward, a change must come as soon as possible..
Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by JEITO: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Buhari never scale through primaries, some people don dey shout vote for integrity! undecided mr integrity! Mr no corruption! Yet mr no development! Mr low standard of living and joblessness.

What is the essence of fighting corruption, if it doesn't translate to better lives for Nigerians
Re: Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari by tit(f): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerians,
eat APC odourless amala
And vote PDP straight!

(1) (Reply)

Tear Gas: Mark Summons IGP, Shuts National Assembly / Breaking!!! Hon. Nimi Walson-jack Cleared By Appeal Panel - Rivers Pdp / L-E-A-K-E-D: Excerpts From President Jonathan's 2015 Election Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.