Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Linda-Bashiru Story - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Linda-Bashiru Story (4629 Views)

Poll: Rate this story on a scale of 1 to 4

4 (Very Good): 29% (16 votes)
3 (Good): 40% (22 votes)
2 (Fair): 14% (8 votes)
1 (Poor): 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Linda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by chikatobum(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2006
wow dats some heavy lines u dropped there,so wen u gonna finish da story tho.nice one luv.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by chikatobum(f): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
Nah man don't be like dat cry complete d story pls,u av 2 complete it cus it kept me glued 2 my chair needed 2 take a wee but ignored it 4 ur story so pls u gat 2 finish wot u started bro.but dat those two were da bomb man 4 shizzle.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by tinard(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2006
Seun i like the site. I just joined a few minutes ago and i've been glued to my seat. The story is good. You definitely got yourself a talent.Write a full story line and take it to the National Theatre. They could be impressed enough to make it a soap opera like everyday people or something. I don't live in Nigeria but the advise is from Omotola Jalade Ekehinde.

cool
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Seun(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2006
I've posted what might be a more interesting story for you guys:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-21118.0.html

Hope this makes up for the lack of progress on this story!
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Fimmy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2006
Seun:

I've posted what might be a more interesting story for you guys:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-21118.0.html

Hope this makes up for the lack of progress on this story!
why dont u continue?
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Seun(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2006
I don't want to post a substandard continuation to the story. Can I supply the plot summary?
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Bhola(f): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2006
No, Seun, that is not allowed. Finish the story, or I go, hmmm, make I no talk. cheesy

Just complete the story, when you have the time. Also no forget wetin Tinard said o. You might just land yourself a job, has a script writer.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2006
I'm flattered. I know that practice makes perfect, but I'm not aiming to become a professional writer.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Orikinla(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
The most important thing in becoming a successful writer is to acquire the knowledge of your language.

If your English is not good, don't even attempt to write in the English language until you have studied and acquired the basic knowledge of English grammar and learn all the Literary Terms first http://www.virtualsalt.com/litterms.htm.

I use different literary terms in all my writings even in forums like on Nairaland. And if you don't take your time to read in-between the lines you will even misunderstand the posts.

Seun can write well if he wants to. Because he understands the English language.
Once you understand the English language, you can write any genre of literature without stress.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Seun(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2007
This was a pretty good one. And I abandoned it. Probably shouldn't have.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by mukina2: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
Excellent story . captivating . .Please continue .
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Banderas(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2007
Seun, this isn't bad at all. Great story. It seems somewhere between a novel and a play. If it's a play, you need to add more "props" to it.

Actually, it reads like those radio plays my dad used to force us to listen to from the BBC back in the days. Cool stuff man, good quality.
Re: The Linda-Bashiru Story by Seun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2008
Moved to new story review forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem For JESUS' BIRTH! MERRY CHRISTMAS! / Goodbye. / Nigeria! Nigeria! My Beloved Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.