Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Canada And U.s Shell Recuritment To Work In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Canada And U.s Shell Recuritment To Work In Nigeria (892 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Urgent Vacancies In Usa, Canada And Europe For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada And U.s Shell Recuritment To Work In Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2008
A very good friend of mine who is a top person in Shell in Nigeria got to my attention today that he will be going to CANADA in 2nd week in December for abroad recruitment for Nigerians in U.S and CANADA that wants to relocate and work for Shell in Nigeria. He will be recruiting people with EARTH SCIENCES AND GEO SCIENCES background such as Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir engineering, petroleum engineering etc.

He will be sending me the poster which I will attach once I get it. But for now, interested people should send their resume to my e-mail at nnenny@yorku.ca

please circulate this information to anybody you think might be interested. Please, only people living in US and CANADA because he said they have a UK recruitment team there now.

Thank you all
Re: Canada And U.s Shell Recuritment To Work In Nigeria by osisi6(f): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2008
by the way hotstepper kedu maka gi na that young man.
echefugo m his name
echeta go m
dajunta
o kwa this Christmas ka a  gagba nkwu?
Re: Canada And U.s Shell Recuritment To Work In Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 4:30am On Nov 19, 2008
I hardly understood wat u wrote, plz, english oooo

(1) (Reply)

Ebusiness, An Alternative Source Of Income / Urgent Vacancies In A Multi-national Oem Organisation / Female Secretary And Male Office Assistant Needed @ Yaba/ebute Metta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.