Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice (811 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu Knows Fani-kayode Is A Drowning Bastard / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / Kwara Governor Hamed Was Stoned On Sallah Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice by jaso1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
I don't know this man in person and I don't think is necessary before I can estimate his good method employed to ensure that this country climb to our desire position in the sphere of well organize countries.
Any democratic setting without sound opposition is prone to mother of corruption, impunity and abuse of power.
The only threat to the ruling party in Nigeria is Bola Hamed Tinubu. I pray God will give him the chance to witness Nigeria of his dream. Nigerian is a country that doesn't value life. Is a country where the oppressed celebrate oppressor. A country where good idea is never embraced. A country where Anthony General will die and citizens shown no concern because his security officer betrayed him by going to eat ewedu and amala during the course of his death. A country where righteous don't have a say without money. A country where Abiola who was massively voted as a president but killed in his fight to claim his mandate thinking he had support of his people but disapprove by same set of people who will never make Nigeria to work. Nigeria system is so corrupt that if you don't have enough you will die like chicken and those you sincerely fighting for will celebrate your after because they share the psychiatric believe that life goes on. Person like me will adopt any method to keep myself alive for the struggle to ensure success in liberating my people. I will put in place mechanism that won't allow me to die like fowl. I will take care of my security personnel, regardless the source of My income to make sure that lives of my fellow citizens are secure including mine. It is unfortunate dilemma that strong leader of current thinking must face to liberate Nigerians. I wish this country well.
Re: Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice by jamace(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Abeg, go tell your idol to go strategise on how to rescue his life from illness. He is one of the greatest looters of nigerian resources.
Re: Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice by eluquenson(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2014
It's obvious some people don't know much about this man called BAT, i would rather enlighten you guys more with the epistle here...The Bola Tinubu You Dont Know

We need a sincere & credible leader, not the type of BAT.
Re: Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice by sirrinky: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2014
!
Re: Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice by adekennis(m): 12:45am On Oct 31, 2014
jaso1:
I don't know this man in person and I don't think is necessary before I can estimate his good method employed to ensure that this country climb to our desire position in the sphere of well organize countries.
Any democratic setting without sound opposition is prone to mother of corruption, impunity and abuse of power.
The only threat to the ruling party in Nigeria is Bola Hamed Tinubu. I pray God will give him the chance to witness Nigeria of his dream. Nigerian is a country that doesn't value life. Is a country where the oppressed celebrate oppressor. A country where good idea is never embraced. A country where Anthony General will die and citizens shown no concern because his security officer betrayed him by going to eat ewedu and amala during the course of his death. A country where righteous don't have a say without money. A country where Abiola who was massively voted as a president but killed in his fight to claim his mandate thinking he had support of his people but disapprove by same set of people who will never make Nigeria to work. Nigeria system is so corrupt that if you don't have enough you will die like chicken and those you sincerely fighting for will celebrate your after because they share the psychiatric believe that life goes on. Person like me will adopt any method to keep myself alive for the struggle to ensure success in liberating my people. I will put in place mechanism that won't allow me to die like fowl. I will take care of my security personnel, regardless the source of My income to make sure that lives of my fellow citizens are secure including mine. It is unfortunate dilemma that strong leader of current thinking must face to liberate Nigerians. I wish this country well.
You seem to know much about Nigeria leadership secrets....HNMMM
Re: Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice by jaso1(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2014
eluquenson:
It's obvious some people don't know much about this man called BAT, i would rather enlighten you guys more with the epistle here...The Bola Tinubu You Dont Know

We need a sincere & credible leader, not the type of BAT.

You that know him tell us what you sincerely know about him apart from fabricated lies by those who will never make Nigeria work. He's been arrange to curt and nothing was found to nail him like most of you propagate here.
The more you try to rubbish him the greater he grows on politics. Is it Tinubu that romance Shettima or other identified boko Haram sponsors? Is it Tinubu that jet money out of the country to south Africa and arrested for money laundry? Is it Tinubu that never allow electricity to function? Is it Tinubu that stampede our graduate seeking immigration work to death? Was Tinubu name mention in missing $20b? Is it Tinubu that increase rail transport fee to N900 for a journey less that 10 kilometer? Is it Tinubu that romance fuel subsidy criminals? Stop spewing what you don't know! If there's concrete truth in all PDP is saying Tinubu won't be free as only person giving it tough time and sleepless night.

(1) (Reply)

Questions: GEJ, GMB, ATIKU Must Answer Before 2015 / FG Yet To Honour Agreement With Lecturers –ASUU / Alleged Jonathan’s Election Killer Squad: Al- Mustapha Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.