Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband (3470 Views)

68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos / 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Was it not her parents that married her off according to their religious rites and tradition?
well now Nigeria is no longer a democratic country? Human rights should be thrown out the window because we are now dealing with a female?

Why should I cry more than the bereaved? Mondi.

How did a 14yr old child know that a particular dosage of rat poison can be lethal? undecided

You do know how many people suffer from depression, mental illness and mental disorders because they are subjected to situations like this? Worse off when its one's own parents that even delivery her to the paedophile's doorstep themselves!

She's a killer and justice has no face and eyes - Minor or no minor she has committed homicide and should face the consequences according to the interpretation of the sharia law they want in the North.
lets through the best interests of our children out the window and use the most harsh "law" against them to judge them. One wonders what ever happen to the Nigerian constitution being the supreme law again.

It would have been different if she had killed him with a knife or a club then the issue of domestic violence can be established as a motive while hanging it on self-defense.
you do know self-defence is not the only ground of justification that exists in criminal law?

-insane automatism (mental illnesses and disorders)

-sane automatism

-anger due to provocation

But the supposedly minor, Nairaland's closet feminists toddler had all the time in the world to know about poison and the effect on humans.
until now u dont know that feminism and misandry do not mean the same thing? Stop being so ignorant.

oya sharia should be applied sharp sharp to beat every other rebelling girl back into line cheesy

We need them to behave. grin
its quite hilarious when its not your own sister or daughter isn't it?
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
well now Nigeria is no longer a democratic country? Human rights should be thrown out the window because we are now dealing with a female?

You do know how many people suffer from depression, mental illness and mental disorders because they are subjected to situations like this? Worse off when its one's own parents that even delivery her to the paedophile's doorstep themselves!

lets through the best interests of our children out the window and use the most harsh "law" against them to judge them. One wonders what ever happen to the Nigerian constitution being the supreme law again.

you do know self-defence is not the only ground of justification that exists in criminal law?

-insane automatism (mental illnesses and disorders)

-sane automatism

-anger due to provocation

until now u dont know that feminism and misandry do not mean the same thing? Stop being so ignorant.

its quite hilarious when its not your own sister or daughter isn't it?
I'm not the man responsible for marrying off a minor ,why are you writing an epistle for me na? angry
Abeg shift joor cheesy

Are you actually saying that these feminists wannabes are misandrist?

Lemme call call them and tell them that one of their own ,just killed them by revealing the ugly bitter truth about their nature. tongue
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
I brought in feminism when I saw too many closet feminist crawling around the whole damn place trying to spew trash - One actually said poisoning someone is self-defense.

Buhahahaha grin grin grin
ignorance has never looked pretty on anyone, male or female. At least if u one day pick up a book and actually learn the meaning and purpose of feminism, you will start preaching about something you actually now smiley
Feminism is about social justice and equality before the law. Go learn a little something on it.
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm not the man responsible for marrying off a minor ,why are you writing an epistle for me na? angry
Abeg shift joor cheesy

Are you actually saying that these feminists wannabes are misandrist?

Lemme call call them and tell them that one of their own ,just killed them by revealing the ugly bitter truth about their nature. tongue
ignorance kills faster than a bullet
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
ignorance has never looked pretty on anyone, male or female. At least if u one day pick up a book and actually learn the meaning and purpose of feminism, you will start preaching about something you actually now smiley
Feminism is about social justice and equality before the law. Go learn a little something on it.
Yes you're right perfectly with your definition , but for your kind and lots more of your kind running around here, feminism is all about doing trash and make us watch without any form of control - This is your own ideological definition of feminism and not that genuine definition you have up there. tongue

In my world there is social justice and equal right before the law for all gender and I can't fathom what is it that you guys want again.

Let's not debate on this you'll always win and we only end up derailing this thread. grin
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
ignorance kills faster than a bullet
Sharrap. Who is more ignorant than your kind? undecided
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yes you're right perfectly with your definition , but for your kind and lots more of your kind running around here, feminism is all about doing trash and make us watch without any form of control - This is your own ideological definition of feminism and not that genuine definition you have up there. tongue

In my world there is social justice and equal right before the law for all gender and I can't fathom what is it that you guys want again.

Let's not debate on this you'll always win and we only end up derailing this thread. grin
you believe there is social justice and equality, yes you support marrying off underage children all in the name of religion. Please sir go ahead and pick a book to understand what "social justice" and "equality before the law" means undecided
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sharrap. Who is more ignorant than your kind? undecided
the person who claims to know what social justice is but supports child abuse because "sharia law" allows it undecided ever heard of the statement, "an unjust law is no law at all"
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
you believe there is social justice and equality, yes you support marrying off underage children all in the name of religion. Please sir go ahead and pick a book to understand what "social justice" and "equality before the law" means undecided
What's wrong with you this morning? angry

I never supported it ,it was sarcasm - please go figure and stop running amok here like an angry woman on her heat period. angry

You bath hot water? grin
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
What's wrong with you this morning? angry

I never supported it ,it was sarcasm - please go figure and stop running amok here like an angry woman on her heat period. angry

You bath hot water? grin
lol leave me joor
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by White007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have a 14 year old old sister and I cannot imagine her having to handle a 35 year old man. Girls have an innocence that should be protected because it is human nature. She could feel it was wrong to be in this situation. To her, death would probably be easier than being in this nightmare. Why do we place our children in such harms way. Very Sad, Wish we could petition for her and her family that are poor and have no means to protect her. Where is the Justice!
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by naijaboiy: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

barrister : @ what age is it expected that a human being knows right from wrong?

i.e...at what age is it expected of that girl to know that rat poison kills?
I understand where you're coming from...

But you should understand that this is sharia law.
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Shame is an understatement. Disgusting is the word
carefreewannabe:
A country where pe*dophiles are protected by law and victims of pedophilia punished and yet some will point fingers at America. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
A country where a child can be married off, ra*ped and then killed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Shame is an understatement. Disgusting is the word

Shame and disgust! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Vivalavida99(f): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2014
This is what happens when there's two 'legal' systems. Either go theocracy and Islamic law or secular with secular law. Then let people decide where they want to live and how they want to be judged.

Being forced into performing sexual activities with someone that you don't want to touch and that you don't want touching you, who is a stranger, stronger, and bigger and much older than you, knowing your PARENTS sold you to him, may be worse than the death sentence to this young girl.
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by DukeNija(m): 1:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

barrister : @ what age is it expected that a human being knows right from wrong?

i.e...at what age is it expected of that girl to know that rat poison kills?

I just weak for our people's sentimental reasoning! A 14 year old girl deliberately poisons 3-4 people with the intention of killing them all including her husband and children and eventually succeeds. That in my opinion is premeditated murder!
Re: Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2014
May her blood forever hunt whomever gave her out for marriage at that tender age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorced Man Shares Marriage Advice He Wishes He Had / I Recommend Every Parent Get This For Their Child Or Children!!!!!!!!! / When Will I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.