Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles (554 Views)

Multidvd Rewriter / Toshiba Dynabook Celeron m+dvd Rewriter @ 35k / Ip Software That Makes U Feel At Home: And Relax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles by tonic555: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2014
This is an amazing software that i actually came across
that can automatically rewrite an article you can use in
your blog,project, etc almost anything. Atleast for blog
owners in nigeria that usually duplicates contents, you
can now rewrite that automatically into an original
content with a single click and be confident that google
wont penalize you for duplicating content and you would
rank much higher in google than those that duplicate
contents.
Their new release has an amazing feature which can
import unlimited top quality content based on your niche,
so you won't have to stress yourself creating a new topic
from scratch when you dont have the idea what to write or
where to begin. I bet you would love this software cus am
actually using it and it has been amazing.
You can click here to access there site
http://www.spinrewriter.com/?ref=1468f

Note- if you having difficulties buying through paypal or you dont have a paypal account, you can email me at
onyeka650@yahoo.com to purchase any plan of your
choice with no extra payment to me.
feel free to drop ur comments about this great Rewriter app, for those that have actually bought and used it.
Re: Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles by Lovetinz(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2014
The re-writes are rubbish.
It looks like a chinese translated spanish to english.
Re: Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles by tonic555: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2014
have you actually bought it @lovent
Re: Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles by tonic555: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2014
you have not bought or used it @lovetins. Reason is that its not anything related to chinese-spanish-english translated. its based on various things like rewriting adverbs, adjectives, synonyms, whole sentence, paragraph etc.
Go and ask those that are actually using it their testimonies, am also using it. it even has 5-days free trail. Give it a try and see what i mean
Re: Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Articles by tonic555: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Awoof! Enjoy Free 500MB On Your Etisalate Sim Cards / 23 Interesting Tech-facts / 9 Things To Consider Before Buying A Computer For CG (computer Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.