Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

You Can't Get A Job Without Confidence! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can't Get A Job Without Confidence! (543 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / He Applied For A Job Without NYSC Discharge Certificate / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Get A Job Without Confidence! by agina22(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2008
Imagine walking into an office for an interview and your knees begin to shake, your palms sweat, your voice begins to quiver making it obvious to the manager that you are not confident! Imagine what it feels like when they tell you to go and that they would contact you soon! After scouting for a job and they invited you for an interview and you just blew it. That's quite bad. Being confident entails that you would have overcome shyness in your life. If you are shy, how can you be confident?
Shyness limits you from doing so many things, apart from going for interviews, even in your relationship with people. You find yourself not doing the things you ought to do because you are shy. If you would like to overcome shyness, then send me an email ikdafabulous@yahoo.com . Just for 5H you get an ebook that will change your life. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Until next time.

(1) (Reply)

Start Work Today / U Can Still Make Money Before Xmas / Someone Should Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.