Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This (784 Views)

Human Rights Activists Needed, Please! / Please I Need Help Urgently. / Ideas Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by luigiajah(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
This Was Sent to me via email and I posted it on my blog. Please Comment On The Post On My Blog. I'll drop the link after this post
My wife says she does not like having sex with me
because i have a large penis and it hurts we have
been to the doctors we have used lubrication i am
very attentive to her needs and make sure she is
really worked up before i even think about full
Intercouse but no sooner as i penetrate her she tells
e to stop as its hurting and that's that I'm amazed
We have 2 children. Its getting to the point of me
trying to find a sex partner but i don't want that as i
love my wife so much .

http://..com.es/2014/10/dear-mab-readers-darren-needs-help-here.html
Re: Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by HisSexcellency(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Compactibility in marriage is not only in character but also in sex. When u guys were dating the thing wasn't big then? Or she was enduring the pain so that marriage could happen between you two.
Re: Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by aboyaji(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2014
use axe to divide it into two equal halves
Re: Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by Godmystrength: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2014
HisSexcellency:
Compactibility in marriage is not only in character but also in sex. When u guys were dating the thing wasn't big then? Or she was enduring the pain so that marriage could happen between you two.
could have been a no sex before marriage relationship...
Re: Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by Kimikazi2: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Godmystrength:
could have been a no sex before marriage relationship...
Could have been? You are not sure you did not have sex during courtship? Hmmm! Cut the crap
Re: Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by edwife(f): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Kimikazi2:

Could have been? You are not sure you did not have sex during courtship? Hmmm! Cut the crap
Re: Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This by Godmystrength: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Kimikazi2:

excuse me

Please be very careful o grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Must Know Before Marriage / Single Mom With 4 Kids Can’t Afford Groceries: Now Watch The Man Behind Her. / How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.