Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Please Preview This Chat Room. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Preview This Chat Room. (669 Views)

Pls Guy Preview This Website / Please Preview A Site: Fanslounge. / Preview This Site Plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Preview This Chat Room. by supernovax: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2008
Hi everyone! I would like you guys to check out the chatroom on www.nignetworks.com
You would need to register as a member on the site before you can make use of the CHATROOM.
Have fun as you chat with other members online.
Re: Please Preview This Chat Room. by SamMilla1(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2008
there is nothing there to check. you just installed a free interactive software.
Re: Please Preview This Chat Room. by smartsoft(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
abeg commot that thing jare,  so before i go test or check am for you i go need to register first abi ? *hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*
Re: Please Preview This Chat Room. by kehers(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
Do u mean to say a forum? Just wondering
Re: Please Preview This Chat Room. by Coobit: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2008
SAM MILLA does it escape your mind that nairaland.com itself on which you are a moderator is a free forum software downloaded by the owner.
I think if anyone can spare the time to check the site out FINE- then they should and if not, then keep-off the sarcasms.
Re: Please Preview This Chat Room. by SamMilla1(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2008
Coobit:

SAM MILLA does it escape your mind that nairaland.com itself on which you are a moderator is a free forum software downloaded by the owner.
I think if anyone can spare the time to check the site out FINE- then they should and if not, then keep-off the sarcasms.

, and how does that change what i said before ?.
Nairaland is a free software, fine.
So is my own forum THE WALL
Which i never called you to review.
Its already a functional template
He should rather invite us to register to the website instead of asking for preview of already launched site,
Re: Please Preview This Chat Room. by ztyle(m): 1:44am On Nov 21, 2008
kehers:

Do u mean to say a forum? Just wondering
I also wonderinq, i just check out the forum & i don't think it's a chatroom! oh i see "A form of generatinq traffic" shocked

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About Downloading Any Of This? / Warning! Only 10 Spots Is Available! / Make Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.