Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System (1335 Views)

How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Help Install Windows On Chrome OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by zionism43696: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
i just bought a brand new system, it comes with window 7 premium. I want to upgrade it 2 window 8.1. I have bought widows 8.1 disc. I want 2 know whether there is need 2 format d system b4 installing d new window. and steps to take in d installation.
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
zionism43696:
i just bought a brand new system, it comes with window 7 premium. I want to upgrade it 2 window 8.1. I have bought widows 8.1 disc. I want 2 know whether there is need 2 format d system b4 installing d new window. and steps to take in d installation.

The process of installing OS is termed Formatting. To get help on how to install the Windows 8, you need let us know the brand of the laptop. Moreover, You need a technician to do the job. Else, you might damage your system HDD.
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by zionism43696: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2014

The process of installing OS is termed Formatting. To get help on how to install the Windows 8, you need let us know the brand of the laptop. Moreover, You need a technician to do the job. Else, you might damage your system HDD.
d system is probook HP 450G1. intel core i3 500hdd
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by adetwin(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2014
zionism43696:

can u tell us ur location? we will send an engineer to help fix it while u watch how it's been done... contact: check our signature, thanks
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by zionism43696: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
adetwin:

can u tell us ur location? we will send an engineer to help fix it while u watch how it's been done... contact: check our signature, thanks
I live in borno, chibok
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by adetwin(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
if you can send it via transport lets know by you calling any of our hotlines
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by Rhaspody(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
he asked a simple question ni
just install without formating. but u will need to run windows update once you finish to avoid problems
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by lordnammy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
adetwin:

he is in chibok borno very close to sambisa forest and he is ready to pay 500k grin grin grin
Re: How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System by zionism43696: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
lordnammy:
he is in chibok borno very close to sambisa forest and he is ready to pay 500k grin grin grin
lol,, funny u

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Sign Cyber Crime Bill Into Law / Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price / A Very Clean Black Sony Vaio Corei3 For Sale In Benin/Lagos/Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.