Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Brenda Fassieeee! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brenda Fassieeee! (2232 Views)

Please Help Me With The Name Of This Song By Brenda / Throwback Thursday: Brenda Fassie - Wedding Day / Omawunmi of idols West Africa - Nigerian Brenda Fassie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brenda Fassieeee! by HeyImMe(f): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello.. Sorry if this post already exists, I'm just in dire need of this information. Okay, I'm a really huge fan of Brenda..I just really love the woman so much, dunno why tho. But there's this song I'm searching for, I dunno the name tho so, I need the name . in this song, she was like a poor girl and was crushing on this arrogant guy. The guy totally ignored her so, she went into a mall and got all dressed up and started dissing the boy. She said 'you think you're something special but I know where you've been, you come from Soweto, just like me. You think you're high class.. Baybeee high class...' What's the name of the song, please?

1 Like

Re: Brenda Fassieeee! by lilliesboy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
I am also looking for the title of that song. Someone told me it is "High class" but I can't find any of her song with that title. I have some Brenda Fassie's greatest hits like "Zola budd, Tender care, Higher and higher, Amagent, Party time, Uyang embarasa, Weekend special, Amahahle, Qula, No no senor," etc.
Re: Brenda Fassieeee! by lilliesboy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
HeyImMe:
Hello.. Sorry if this post already exists, I'm just in dire need of this information. Okay, I'm a really huge fan of Brenda..I just really love the woman so much, dunno why tho. But there's this song I'm searching for, I dunno the name tho so, I need the name . in this song, she was like a poor girl and was crushing on this arrogant guy. The guy totally ignored her so, she went into a mall and got all dressed up and started dissing the boy. She said 'you think you're something special but I know where you've been, you come from Soweto, just like me. You think you're high class.. Baybeee high class...' What's the name of the song, please?
The title is "High Class" but the music-video/MP3 is unvailable on the internet at the time of this report. If you eventually get the link please post it here, I like to download the song too because it is lovely.

(1) (Reply)

Download: Rich Homie Quan Ft. Rick Ross – Think About It / Dablixx - Moller (mp3 Download) / How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.