Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

200 Days Gone On Chibok Girls But.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Days Gone On Chibok Girls But.... (595 Views)

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200 Days Gone On Chibok Girls But.... by hairyanus: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Today marks 200 days since the chibok abduction and Lagos is agog with the demand for #BringBackOurGirls

On twitter, red colour is everywhere asking government to return the girls.

I am however disturbed that the region or the people whose daughters are missing has been quiet and moving on.

Has there been any protest of any sort in Zamfara, the Sharia head quarters?

where are the first Ladies of
Kaduna
Nassarawa
Gombe
Katsina
Kano
Sokoto
Yobe
Adamawa
and other core northern states.

How come the campaign is Lagos and Abuja?

Is it not a case of The north having headache but the paracetamol is being taken by LAGOS AND ABUJA

A lot of people have pulled out of the campaign because of the inaction by those who should cry more...I mean the northern First Ladies.

I feel for the immediate parents of those girls but i am not encourage at all by what i see
Re: 200 Days Gone On Chibok Girls But.... by Safari29: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
We don't have a president

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Declares Friday As Public Holiday For Lagos Workers / A Message To All Nigerian At This Trying Times.... / Naira Falls To Record Low Of 177.45 To Dollar (official Rate) !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.