Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Girl's Present From Dad Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire On Her 19th Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl's Present From Dad Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire On Her 19th Birthday (950 Views)

when your helper turns her back- advice please / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Words Of Advice From Dad To Son .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl's Present From Dad Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire On Her 19th Birthday by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
19 year old Deisi Ocampo from Chicago is now a multimillionaire after accepting and scratching two lottery tickets her dad gave her as birthday present on October 6th.

Deisi told ABC News exactly what happened

"I rarely play the lottery. My dad buys tickets once in a while and thought it would fun to get me two tickets for my birthday. The following day, I didn’t think much of it when I scratched off the first set of numbers. But when I finished scratching the second ticket, I began to shake and sweat out of nervousness. I just couldn’t believe it was real.”

The birthday girl had won $4 million dollars.

Deise said she immediately called her father who was also stunned.

“He couldn’t believe it. He thought I was teasing him. When I told him I had won, he asked if it was $500, and I said, ‘No $4 million!’”

On how she plans to spend the money

"I will share with my dad so he can buy a new home for my mom, dad and sister,” she said. “I plan to use a portion to pay for college since I want to become a nurse and take care of babies.”

When asked if this was the best birthday present she’s ever received, Deisi replied, “Definitely!”

SEE PICTURES HERE
http://trimy.in/NZmXSq

Re: Girl's Present From Dad Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire On Her 19th Birthday by McLuhan(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
What a sweet story! Happy dad, happy daughter. And to think that she's generous enough to share the largesse with her father, mother and siblings -- how beautiful!
Re: Girl's Present From Dad Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire On Her 19th Birthday by BraveAfrican(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Noted!
Re: Girl's Present From Dad Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire On Her 19th Birthday by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lovely story.

Lucky girl too smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. / Traditional DNA Testing: The Most Scary Proof Of Paternity / What Will You Do If Your Child Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.