Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. (842 Views)

What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Business Will I Do With #300,000 / What Sort Of Good Business Can You Start With #300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. by corpROYAL(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Attention!!! to all business gurus in the house. I will like to know what good business can I do with #300,000 that will give me good cash flows and returns. Kindly let me know your suggestion and analysis. Thanking you in anticipation or your responds.

bravo!
Re: Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. by newacca: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
corpROYAL:
Attention!!! to all business gurus in the house. I will like to know what good business can I do with #300,000 that will give me good cash flows and returns. Kindly let me know your suggestion and analysis. Thanking you in anticipation or your responds.

bravo!
Basic human needs.

(i) Food (including water)
(ii) Clothing
(iii) Shelter
Re: Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. by corpROYAL(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
newacca:

Basic human needs.

(i) Food (including water)
(ii) Clothing
(iii) Shelter

thanks for your great contribution. l am thinking there are alot of people in these line of business listing above but it worth try but l will be very grateful if l can get more business ideas so as to choose the best.

Thanks, bravo!
Re: Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. by newacca: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
corpROYAL:

thanks for your great contribution. l am thinking there are alot of people in these line of business listing above but it worth try but l will be very grateful if l can get more business ideas so as to choose the best.

Thanks, bravo!
Successful people don't just offer product or services. They offer value! That's what makes you stand out. If you can creatively come up with a business model around this areas, you gotta thank me later. The closest to it is technology. In my case, I retail mobile technologies: Phones and other gadgets.
Start small and grow big. I wish you the best.
Re: Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. by rmb5491: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
try binary trading or let fund managers manage the fund for you
http://scalpthemoneynow.simplesite.com/412460830
Re: Attention! What Good Business Can I Do With #300,000. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
I have a contact abroad who sends phones and laptops down here. I also have the market for it. We can work as partners. With 200k invested, you are guaranteed 80k as dividend, every month for a start. The market is very profitable and lucrative, it takes 1-2weeks to sell. The market is computer village, I sell to phone and laptop dealers immediately it arrives, but it takes 1-2 weeks for them to pay. Immediately they pay, i send ur share to u. I have so many phone dealers whom i distribute to. I stay in Lagos. We can meet and discuss anywhere u want. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Profitable Social Network / How It Can Be Possible To Earn 150,000naira Weekly / Dont Miss This If You Are Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.