Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, (725 Views)

Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / W-a-r: B H Currently Training 2500 Fighters In Captured Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, by smarthG(f): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Barely 24 hours after the Boko Haram sect succeeded in chasing away soldiers from Mubi, the army chief’s local government headquarters, the terrorists have started preaching in the town, according to the media reports.
According to Habeeb, a resident, Boko Haram fighters told those who do not believe in Islam and the teachings of the prophet to repent.

The resident said as soon as the Boko Haram foot soldiers entered Mubi, they tried to discourage civilians from fleeing by telling them they were not after the innocent but those who do not want to believe the word of the prophet.

There was heavy gun battle between the Nigerian troops and the Boko Haram insurgents in Vintim, the hometown of the Chief of Defence Staff, Air-Vice Marshal Alex Bade on Thursday.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
ori won baje danu
Re: Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, by smarthG(f): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Now I ask is religion a force or choice?
Many said BOKO is fighting bad governance, how now is killing of people that did not even fight back the best way of wining soul.

I pray thsi sharia law doent come to Lagos oo.

They are not fighting our course at all, am not happy about this.
Others should be allowed to worship the way they understood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, by saintikechi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
I thought they said boko haram members are not muslims, how come they are preaching islam

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, by IGBOSON1: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
What are they preaching!?.....How to be good, and love your enemy as you love yourself?

I may just as well listen to a sermon from the prince of darkness!
Re: Nigerian Islamic Terrorist Group Boko Haram Allegedly Preaches In Captured Town, by Dmouthed(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
An ordinary yoruba man love islamic religion but has a fierce hatred for sharia Law but you can't seperate the two because Sharia is the main Islamic Law.

Very soon Lagos and some other Yoruba states will enshrine and practice it in full, Osun state is a tipical example.

How I wish I recorded my discusion with this Yoruba muslim brother.
He swar that God will not allow it.
Yorubas be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Nyanya Bombing Suspect Ogwuche Begs Court For Bail / FG Finally Unveils New N100 Centenary Note / Local Vigilante ‘recapture’ Mubi, Drive Boko Haram Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.