Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria (7050 Views)

Fishery Or Poultry; Which Is More Lucrative? / Fishery Or Poultry Business, Which Is More Lucrative? / Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by Kennedymac(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
hey! Family a friend of mine just got admission to study fishery in the uni. Bt the guy has been unhappy since then cuz it was not the course he wanted so my question is this, where can a graduate of fishery work? Pls i will be happy with ur response thanks
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kennedymac:
hey! Family a friend of mine just got admission to study fishery in the uni. Bt the guy has been unhappy since then cuz it was not the course he wanted so my question is this, where can a graduate of fishery work? Pls i will be happy with ur response thanks
Get ur own farm. Its d bst place to work.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by igwedaboss(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
There are several well established fish farm across the country.

You can work in NIOMR Nigeria Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research.

There are other institutions like that too.. once he starts with the program the more he will get exposed with the course and what to do.

Investing is also a better option.
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by darlingnuel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ask Goodluck Jonathan! He's got a better answer for you. On a more serious note, Ur family friend could work as lecturer in Fisheries; a fishery consultant; a fisherman grin or even a president! There are no limits, brother!
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by menix(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
In a fish shop.
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by ademega(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oceans
rivers
lagoon
pond
ilage

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by metroy4x: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Don't get confuse, in Nigeria presently no white colar job readly made any graduate in Nigeria, you will be suprise that he will start making money before he / she graduate from university, after he/she graduate sky will be able to limit her success, the future of Nigeria's economy lies on agriculture.

I don't want you to believe me just 've this at back of your mind that ademola olufemi talk about the future of Nigeria.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
dont they have river in their village?
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by haftob(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why does he wanna work for somebody when he can start his own fish farming business, Aswear,mad money dey dat stuff
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by 1stUnique(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2014
metroy4x:
Don't get confuse, in Nigeria presently no white colar job readly made any graduate in Nigeria, you will be suprise that he will start making money before he / she graduate from university, after he/she graduate sky will be able to limit her success, the future of Nigeria's economy lies on agriculture.

I don't want you to believe me just 've this at back of your mind that ademola olufemi talk about the future of Nigeria.

Thanks.

This my brother have said it all.... Courses under d faculty of Agriculture holds d future of our great country...... Abeg tell the person to go on with d course. as times goes on. he will fall in love with the course...
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by neyur: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kennedymac:

most of d time,people wo studied ds course create job for demselves......
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by Kennedymac(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
thanks peeps i appreciate
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by miniziter(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
This is the course I wanted to go for but it just that my school don't offer it. But I choose another Agricultural course (even as a pre-degree student). I will graduate early next by God's grace.
Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by apexquest(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
im a graduate of animal science..i did some course in management during my nysc which aided me in getting an admin job in a good firm...but I DO NOT JOKE WITH MY POUTRY BUSINESS...its not about finding a job being ur own boss at the end of the day is the key. atleast for me.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by Olufemisamuel: 2:35am On Aug 21, 2020
The below link aims to measure the degree of relevancy of fisheries as a course in Nigeria. There, you would also find out the employment opportunities that awaits graduates in fisheries in Nigeria
https://www.nigeriaboom.com/2020/08/is-fisheries-a-good-course-to-study-in-Nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Collapsible Fish Pond For Sale / Palm Oil Supply Nation Wide.(Abuja, Zaria, Kaduna, Kano ) / Hecters Of Fertile Farm Land Along Abuja/kaduna Express Way For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.