Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here (2516 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Most of us were disappointed with our names excluded for the November 4th orientation camping but despite the disappointment life must continue and we must enjoy the cordial relationship ,E-war, E-Emotions , E-games and all sorts we enjoyed in the batch C 14 thread.

Don't worry be happy, November 26 will soon be here..
26 days to go

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oops! See as i miss road! grin grin

@Op, no vex o!
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by stevoskyj(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
exactly 26days and counting
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by osasjay(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abi, wetin man go do.. all we gat do is wait for Nov 26th... evrythin get y
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
sojiboy:
Most of us were disappointed with our names excluded for the November 4th orientation camping but despite the disappointment life must continue and we must enjoy the cordial relationship ,E-war, E-Emotions , E-games and all sorts we enjoyed in the batch C 14 thread.

Don't worry be happy, November 26 will soon be here..
26 days to go
sojiboy u cant imajin whr i was posted to
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
7 states will be camping by 26th of November and they are Gombe state they will use Niger camp, Lagos state to use Lagos camp, osun state to use osun camp, Adamawa to use jos camp, Yobe and Bornu don't know there camp .

I pray for osun state oooo may God help me
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sojiboy u cant imajin whr i was posted to

yobe I guess?
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by stevoskyj(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
sojiboy:
7 states will be camping by 26th of November and they are Gombe state they will use Niger camp, Lagos state to use Lagos camp, osun state to use osun camp, Adamawa to use jos camp, Yobe and Bornu don't know there camp .

Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by stevoskyj(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
sojiboy:

bornu and yobe is between benue and nassarawa camps
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by pweetybee: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dis is not True,a friend of mine is posted to Adamawa and he's told to resume Benue camp on 26th Nov
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
pweetybee:
Dis is not True,a friend of mine is posted to Adamawa and he's told to resume Benue camp on 26th Nov

OK thanks for the correction
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
sojiboy:

yobe I guess?
imajin a whole me...i wil deal with dem wen i get thr.. U knw yobe is in north east.....buh my camp wil be in jos sha..so i guess i hav no oda option dan to relocate
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Marrtynze(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
I dnt mind on the 26th dey shld atleast let us knw wia we ar being posted to asap,thats what realy matters
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
imajin a whole me...i wil deal with dem wen i get thr.. U knw yobe is in north east.....buh my camp wil be in jos sha..so i guess i hav no oda option dan to relocate

God be with you. Play safe
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Marrtynze:
I dnt mind on the 26th dey shld atleast let us knw wia we ar being posted to asap,thats what realy matters

I wish to know too. but let's hope next wheel sha
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Drkul(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
I stand to be corrected though, but I saw 15 states for streamII C14.

Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by stevoskyj(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drkul:
which source is that
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drkul:

pls help us with a vivid picture or help us type it for clarification and correction .thanks
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nine dead, 37 injured as explosion rocks
Gombe Motor Park
An explosion has taken place Friday at the
garage of the State owned transport
company-Gombe Line (Gombe Jewel) in
Gombe town, capital of Gombe State.
The explosion which happened at about 9.45
this morning left nine dead and 37 others
with varying degrees of injuries. The dead
includes four males and five females.
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Liadi2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls my call up came out but to my surprise wen d schl paste d list my name was omitted from the posting although am not the only person, re we also going with stream 2, pls did u guys also have similar issue in ur schl?
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sojiboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Liadi2:
Pls my call up came out but to my surprise wen d schl paste d list my name was omitted from the posting although am not the only person, re we also going with stream 2, pls did u guys also have similar issue in ur schl?

The same thing happened to me, at first I thought the witches in my village were in charge if my predicament but later in the evening I tried logging in on Nysc printing of callup letter and I found this onmy dashboard.

Please note that you will be among the stream
II batch C, 2014. Your Call-Up letter will be
ready later.

so relax and calm Dow it happened to me and moi friends in Eksu.

its already 26 days to go
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Samadict(f): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
I've got to wait till 26th too but as Sojiboy earlier said 'everything get y'. abi now....
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Drkul(f): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
stevoskyj:

which source is that
Today's Nation newspaper
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by 1stimpression(f): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
My call up number was out both name was not on the deployment list, it was in steam 2. Pls is Nov 26 for real
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Drkul(f): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
sojiboy:

pls help us with a vivid picture or help us type it for clarification and correction .thanks
I can't seem to post a clearer pic of the paper, you could pm so I send you the pics then you upload it here
Nysc stated on the paper that Abia, Akwaibom, crossriver, delta, Ekiti, FCT, Kastina, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun. Osun, Oyo, Sokoto, Rivers and Niger are the states for stream 11 C14

Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=stevoskyj post=27619783][/quote]mine is yobe and we wil camp in plateau

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by stevoskyj(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drkul:

Today's Nation newspaper
nice one dear.. will try to grab a copy tomorrow
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
1stimpression:
My call up number was out both name was not on the deployment list, it was in steam 2. Pls is Nov 26 for real
yeah it is
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by stevoskyj(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drkul:

I can't seem to post a clearer pic of the paper, you could pm so I send you the pics then you upload it here
Nysc stated on the paper that Abia, Akwaibom, crossriver, delta, Ekiti, FCT, Kastina, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun. Osun, Oyo, Sokoto, Rivers and Niger are the states for stream 11 C14
omg!! lemme be anticipating awka ibom cos i tried influencing my posting there
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Just confirmed the nations newpaper info. pls let's don't give up hope but let's keep comforting each other with information on this scheme of nysc. its well.
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by Aooux(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2014
I collected my call up letter yesterday, i was posted to borno.
In the letter, it was written there that we should report to nassarawa camp by 26th november.
Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by sunky2sweet(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2014
I ve been wasting ma precious tym wiv dem stream I peeps on d oda syd, wen ma personal peeps bin they thread in hia, ao u ol kippin up wiv d surprise NYSC came up wiv Immediately I got dt message I packed ma bags nd 1st tin yday morning I was on ma way home, I did not even wait 4 ma sch 2 paste any shit...

(1) (2)

How Do I Get Another NYSC Certificate? / 2013 Batch C Corpers Posted To ANAMBRA / Rivers State NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Parade Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.