Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) (2144 Views)

Bristow Helo Crashed Because Govt Doesn't Appease Sea Goddess – Oba / Why Isnt Nigera A Great Country Yet / I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by pimplucious: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Saw this on some dude's Facebook wall so I thiught I'd share with niralanders

America NO PASS 9ja JOOR!!! Everything they get we get am too; They get Mohammed Alli, we get Bash Alli. They get T. pain, we get T.maya. They get T.I, we get M.I. They get 2- pac, we get 2-face. They get Beyonce, we get Tiwa savage. They get Lil wayne, We get Terry G. They get Timberland, We get DON JAZZY! They get wiz khalifa, we get wiz kid. They get Hollywood,we get nollywood They get Silicon valley, we get Computer village. They get Mac Donnalds, we get Mr. Biggs. They get Las Vegas, we get Lasgidi. They get Miami Beach, we get Lekki Beach. They get Al Paccino, we get Peter Edochie. They get Pirate of d Caribbean, we get Pirate of Aba. They get beauty and the beast we get Bianca and Ojukwu, They get Mr Bean, we get Mr Ibu, They get American Lotto, we get Baba Ijebu. They fear Al Qaeda, we fear Boko Haram abi na lieeeeee??
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Princecalm(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
They get statue of liberty we get.......?
They get Micheal Jordan we get..?
They get Harvard we get ....?
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
They get illuminati......we get pdp and apc

3 Likes

Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by freshness2020: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please oP.. How Beyonce correlate with Tiwa Savage. Abeg..
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by pimplucious: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Princecalm:

Oh whatever just laugh it off bro duhh
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by pimplucious: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
freshness2020:
Please oP.. How Beyonce correlate with Tiwa Savage. Abeg..

I can get the guy's number whose FB waLl I copied it from I'm sure he can answer that question
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by freshness2020: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
pimplucious:

I can get the guy's number whose FB waLl I copied it from I'm sure he can answer that question
Very interesting! That's a good story.. but go on am listening!
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
we get anini
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by 77al: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Interesting...nice research you did there.
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by acenazt: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Princecalm:
we been get Welcome to Lagos statue until baba Raji comot dem.
them get Michael Jordan we get Okocha
Dem get Harvard we Get ABU,Uni Zik,Oau

1 Like

Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by acenazt: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
They get illuminati......we get pdp and apc
choi see Dis guy. dem get Republican we get PDP dem get illuminati we get Ogoni fraternity
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by JEITO: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Princecalm:
They get statue of liberty we get.......? We get queen idia afterall, statue na statue
They get Micheal Jordan we get..? We get oyedeji baller na baller
They get Harvard we get ....? We get covenant- school na school
abi we no get dem ni
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Princecalm(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
acenazt:

we been get Welcome to Lagos statue until baba Raji comot dem.
them get Michael Jordan we get Okocha
Dem get Harvard we Get ABU,Uni Zik,Oau
they get Micheal Phelps we get...?
They get Galtin we get....?
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Princecalm(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2014
JEITO:
abi we no get dem ni
where are they
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Princecalm(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2014
JEITO:
abi we no get dem ni
they got stongest economy in the world wd got....?
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Fulaman198(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Princecalm:
they get Micheal Phelps we get...?
They get Galtin we get....?

Who the heck are they?
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Princecalm(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

Who the heck are they?
phelps is the greatest US olympian swimmer and Galtin is a sprinter.
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by JEITO: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Princecalm:
they got stongest economy in the world wd got....?
we have the top economy in Africa. Economy na economy my brother.

There's nothing you'll mention that we don't have; even if ours is not on the same level. If you can't afford Lagos, you opt for asaba(poor man's lagos)
If you can't get barcelona, you go for arsenal(low quality barcelona) that is how it is in every other facet.
Re: Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) by Princecalm(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
JEITO:
we have the top economy in Africa. Economy na economy my brother.

There's nothing you'll mention that we don't have; even if ours is not on the same level. If you can't afford Lagos, you opt for asaba(poor man's lagos)
If you can't get barcelona, you go for arsenal(low quality barcelona) that is how it is in every other facet.
they got phelps we got.?

(1) (Reply)

Seven Strange Traditions Across Africa / FULL Text>>Awujale Of Ijebu To Alake Of Egba On Ranking: 'You Are Inexperienced' / 7 Facts About Niger State (nigerlite) Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.