Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. (5116 Views)

Nigerian Navy New Doctors Salary / Application For Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Recruitment / Salary Package For Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by agtbulksms: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello my fellow NL. Pls i have few questns to ask concerning the Nigerian Navy. I need someone who know more about the Service to enlighten me on these few questns. I want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise 2014.

1. If someone get enlisted into the Nigerian Navy with SSCE how many years can d person be in service before applying to further his education. As i heard one must spend atleast 10yrs in service before applying to further his/her education

2. Do Nigerian allowed an SSCE holder to who joined the Navy as Ordinary Seaman to pursue a Degree program as i heard that officers with SSCE can only be allowed to advanced in academics to OND level.

3. Is it true that as a SSCE officer in Nigerian Navy the senior officer u work under determined whether u further ur education or not, as i heard, if the senior officer is a bad person he may not allowed u to further ur education

4. Is there a possibility that someone enlisted as SSCE officer can rise to the rank of a Rear Admiral i.e. Major.general in army.

5. If luck smiles on someone and maybe after enlisting as ordinary seaman in Nigerian Navy. If he's opportuned to further his education and get a Bsc. Can he convert automatically to a commission officer or must he have to apply as a DSSC officer? Thanks you evry much. God bless you all. Onward Together
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by djtommy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please, i also need a serious advice on this ,cuz i am about to apply for it
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by y4code(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
I want to apply and I don't know how? Plz I can I apply......
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by LordPherule(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls i also need info on this, my sister is applying.
Is the pq available?
Is there gonna be training session after exam?
What skills are required apart from swimming?
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by djtommy(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2014
LordPherule:
Pls i also need info on this, my sister is applying.
Is the pq available?
Is there gonna be training session after exam?
What skills are required apart from swimming?

Is swimming part of the exercise?!
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by agtbulksms: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
You don't need to have any knowledge about swimming before enlisting into the Navy. Its the duty of the Navy to train you on how to swim. For the upcoming screening exercise that wil take place frm 8-12 Dec there will be no physical training. Physical training will be done after the screening exercise. The screening exercise consist of CREDENTIAL SCREENING AND MINOR MEDICAL TEST. Then successful candidates will go for the final screening which involved physical exercise at NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL at porthacourt
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by LordPherule(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
agtbulksms:
You don't need to have any knowledge about swimming before enlisting into the Navy. Its the duty of the Navy to train you on how to swim. For the upcoming screening exercise that wil take place frm 8-12 Dec there will be no physical training. Physical training will be done after the screening exercise. The screening exercise consist of CREDENTIAL SCREENING AND MINOR MEDICAL TEST. Then successful candidates will go for the final screening which involved physical exercise at NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL at porthacourt

Pls how can I get the past questions.
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by agtbulksms: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Are you on whatsapp
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by Ewizard(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
(@)/&$#
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by olayincar(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
agtbulksms:
Are you on whatsapp

Same here bro

God will bless you
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by djtommy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
LordPherule:

Pls how can I get the past questions.

please i also need the past questions
whatsapp: 09095480473
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by djtommy(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2014
agtbulksms:

please i need the past questions

whatsapp: 09095480473
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by AdmiralISAAC(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
. Military job is not a walk in a park, u must zero ur mind and be ready to make alot of sacrifices. And answers to ur question, u may be allowed to further ur education in d followin year after enlistin if ur Commander likes u, and then again, u may neva become a general or Admiral unless u go to NDA as RCC. All the best! Not tryin to discourage u but bear in mind dat nothin is guaranteed in lyf!
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by djtommy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
The exercise is starting tomorrow, please did anyone knows the time when the exercise is starting?
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2014
agtbulksms:
Are you on whatsapp
Bro pls I need it
opomaintain@yahoo.com
Tnx bro.
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
for some who has a HND what is his fate in nave
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by meetbitrus(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
aha
Re: Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. by snowprince(m): 2:47am On May 17, 2015
Nigerian Navy recruitment 2015 for Dssc. For more details click below http://www.supreme.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-form-2015-for-dssc/

(1) (Reply)

Fake Nnpc Recruitment...run For Your Life!!! / How Can I Get My Money From Stanbicibtc Pension Nairalanders? / Who Is Better An Economist Or Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.