Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (7137 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Our war is not against Shekau, but against insurgency cos the name Shekau is just a title. Kudos to the army that have been protecting us and making the nation proud. On my behalf and well meaning Nigerians, we say THANK YOU.......

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Ezedon(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Shekau is dead, i witnessed it
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Collynzo29: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2014
You haven't even watched the video,but you concluded that there were no close up shots of Shekau just because of one screen grab.
This is nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by major466(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Very easy for some individuals to believe in Boko Haram, an evil organization from the pit of hell responsible for the dead of thousands of people in acts that can be described as worse than crimes against humanity, than their own government who are working tirelessly to stop the ravaging terrorists. It's pathetic. sad

Boko Haram members are demons so am not surprised they denied the ceasefire agreement. I mean, what do we expect from a demonic group? Besides, Boko Haram does not act as a single unit. There are several other factions of Boko Haram working seperatly and independently in their acts of terror. Ceasefire or not, evil shall never prevail against good. Boko haram will always remain a satanic group that will never prevail against the good people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by major466(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Our war is not against Shekau, but against insurgency cos the name Shekau is just a title. Kudos to the army that have been protecting us and making the nation proud. On my behalf and well meaning Nigerians, we say THANK YOU.......
Exactly. The military needs our total support.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Blackfire(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote
author=Caseless post=27626426]all we can say is that, pdp/gej jst took
their boy(shekau) to a safer place until the dust settles. Remember, No 1
allies of boko haram is pdp/gej.
FYI, bh jst denied ever having any ceasefire deal with ur paymaster.
Ain't ur pdp/gej tired of lying to us already?[/quote]
becareful of ur utterances ebbing from ur medula oblangata
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by desirewhet(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2014
angelTI:
How many Shekaus do we have?

10001 shekaus.....
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
MrBigPrick:

But our gallant men are fleeing!!!!
very good response! grin

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Arch1: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
MrBigPrick:

But our gallant men are fleeing!!!!
The civilian JTF are more courageous than the Nigerian Army
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Lilimax(f): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2014
lonelydora:
No matter who he is, our gallant men will soon kill him.
Amen.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Goddex: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2014
Why are APC members insisting
that Shekau is alive and not dead?

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by moyinoluwatobad(f): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0rcPGOXiBI

[size=15pt]Boko Haram In New Video: Says No Ceasefire Deal With Nigerian Government[/size]

Wait.....d guy interpreting this video must be a gbagi man, y e no allow us try listen and follow Wetin d purported Shekau de talk sef
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
tit:
oops different pics.
the head gears are different

Head gear ke?

He should have only one. Abi na uniform?
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by asala1: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
What's the point if Shekau is dead, BH looks stronger now and are taking over Nigerian territories. All we want is an end to this war, it may look distant now to people in the other part of Nigeria but just like cancer everyone will soon feel the heat.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by free2ryhme: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Let him tell if he has been visited by his 72 virgins?
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by cocoduck: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Okay, now, who's fooling who? Did not the FG say they signed a cease fire with a faction of Boko Haram?, only for Boko Haram to come and say other wise.

It is high time we call a spade a spade! GEJ and his band of inept cohorts must be evicted from Aso Rock come February 2015.

Am afraid if GEJ still remains in Aso Rock, there might not be a Nigeria left!.

#BringBackOurGirls
and so what. is it not the northerners that put Nigeria in this mess? so who cares if tomorrow there is no Nigeria left ? when ever I say anything good about Nigeria I mean my own part of Nigeria, and I don't care what ever happens in the north. proudly Igbo.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by atlwireles: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
I pray Shekau is alive and well, I also hope boko haram keeps fighting. The army needs a place to test out their new weapons. Na una go tire.

If they were independent countries, some of Nigeria’s northern states would rank bottom globally in terms of development

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21627646-africas-lodestar-nation-has-weathered-ebola-extremist-takeover-has-exposed
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by NagodeAllah1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:
I pray Shekau is alive and well, I also hope boko haram keeps fighting. The army needs a place to test out their new weapons. Na una go tire.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11203099/The-Chibok-girls-are-never-being-freed-says-Boko-Haram-leader.html

This is the army testing its weapons?

"Shekau ordered his men to attack the hometown of Air Marshal Alex Badeh, the chief of defence, who on October 17 had announced the ceasefire. Boko Haram on Thursday captured Vintim, 120 miles south of Maiduguri, on the border with Cameroon. Mr Badeh and his family were not in the area at the time of the attack. Local reports claimed that, fearing an attack, 4,500 troops were positioned around the town. But they were overrun by 300 Boko Haram fighters."
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by atlwireles: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
NagodeAllah1:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11203099/The-Chibok-girls-are-never-being-freed-says-Boko-Haram-leader.html

This is the army testing its weapons?

"Shekau ordered his men to attack the hometown of Air Marshal Alex Badeh, the chief of defence, who on October 17 had announced the ceasefire. Boko Haram on Thursday captured Vintim, 120 miles south of Maiduguri, on the border with Cameroon. Mr Badeh and his family were not in the area at the time of the attack. Local reports claimed that, fearing an attack, 4,500 troops were positioned around the town. But they were overrun by 300 Boko Haram fighters."

Tell that story to the gods. Go to adamawa and count the numbers of dead alamjiris everywhere. Keep sending then, Nigeria has enough bullets and then some.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Samunique(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
akinsadeez:
I don't really see or know what the fixation with Abubakar Shekau is. It is very clear that Shekau is not the leader of Boko haram, he is just the face of Boko haram that is being presented to the public...a sort of spokesperson. Shekau does not issue the orders. Being the leader amd the face are two different things. The people who are really calling the shots are up there behind the camera with some of them even rumored to be n the government. Even the Nigerian Army has said that Boko haram has created the Shekau character and even if they kill ten shekaus, they will bring other people to play the character.

Therefore I don't agree at all that the death of shekau will discourage foot soldiers. Even with his rumored death boko haram still continues to fight and rout the Nigerian army. They are still setting off Bombs in the country. Until the real people behind Boko haram are apprehended, even killing twenty shekaus will not make a jot of difference.
Don't bother urself, after 2015 both Islamic and political bokoharam will end.
But one thing i know is that nemesis will catch up with whoever involves in these evil acts. If they like let them be sleeping in the mosque or church, the law of karma will surely catch up with them, they will reap what they sow.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by Safari29: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Goddex:
Why are APC members insisting
that Shekau is alive and not dead?

what's d's ones saying?

1 Like

Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by joseph1832(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
cocoduck:

and so what. is it not the northerners that put Nigeria in this mess? so who cares if tomorrow there is no Nigeria left ? when ever I say anything good about Nigeria I mean my own part of Nigeria, and I don't care what ever happens in the north. proudly Igbo.
Tribalism is among the bane in comtemporary Nigeria society. And you just show that you are among those who spread it.

#ProudlyNigerian
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by cocoduck: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Tribalism is among the bane in comtemporary Nigeria society. And you just show that you are among those who spread it.

#ProudlyNigerian

it is not easy to forgive these people for what they did during the civil war.
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by joseph1832(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
cocoduck:

it is not easy to forgive these people for what they did during the civil war.
Imagine!
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mr. Shekau wannabe, diz iz impersonation & na kriminal offence oo!
U berra don't come & be shiarin blood everywhia cos God iz seein u oo! angry
Re: It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) by AnanseK(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
cocoduck:

but ihejirika is the the arms supplier to BH , according the Australian negotiator Reverend Davis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective / How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello / DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.