Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post (23472 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
i dont care who becomes d speaker, provided progressive laws re enacted n implemented by d govt. Good governance shd be devoided of any tribal inclination. Tribalism is d commander in chief of Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by ichidodo: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
[s]there are pots called pressure pots, u dnt av to put them on fire..

So, the old saying of kettle and pot being black is obsolete..

Mr. Akpubrain...[/s]
Dumb musings like these readily give one away as an oily brain....brain soaked in too much yorobar oily soup that it cannot understand the correllation btw literary elements and figurative speech.…pressure pots kó,gas cooker ní.

6 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
ichidodo:
Dumb musings like these readily give one away as an oily brain....brain soaked in too much yorobar oily soup that it cannot understand the correllation btw literary elements and figurative speech.…pressure pots kó,gas cooker ní.
figurative speech are based on facts grin I hope u knw some english words are now being termed as 'old' ...u must wonder why..

Now, abt being oily..I love oil..palm oil...I drink it after food..it gives me that lubrication to the brain..but let's talk abt those Akpu of urs that bounces right at back at u when thrown to the wall...

I wonder how u guys survive eating those granite-like morsels grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by tayokem(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
THANK GOD TAMBUWAL IS NO LONGER THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. SOUTH WEST OR NO SOUTH WEST GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by biafranqueen: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pure Comedy grin
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Rexyl(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
whitecat2:
I go laugh oh! !!!

You mean some SW pdp is asking for number 4 position in the country? It just can't be true!

It's like going to a restaurant and after paying for your food like every other customer, only to tell the waiter that all you want is the leftovers from any table.

Jonathan is NOT in a position to decide who becomes the speaker, that decision can only be made by the members of the house.

This story was planted, no truth to it.

The post was to be occupied by a member from the South West, but because of selfish interests of some politicians from the zone, the arrangement was thrown away.

All eyes should now be on the SW to prove their strength or weakness once again.

3 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by atlwireles: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Did APC not foresee this political move, by the SW PDP undecided

4 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by atlwireles: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:
Did APC not foresee this political move, by the SW PDP undecided
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin dude, it's u again grin
U surely learnt a lot from ur dad..
U meant he used all these cursed-words on ur mom? That's bad, but it ok for ur typ'o' being..

U're being generous for sharing even while it appears u chose the most lenient ones he uses..

grin grin

.......But to help u with ur ignorance.....
APC was never the majority in the house even with all their deflections, they still weren't. There were only on the majority during the mass deflection and it didn't even last two weeks..

Fuckin moronic entity
u sure need that fish brain transplant otherwise u shudda realised n comprehended that i said da members of da house from da sw were in da majority. And da hausas n fulanis took absolute advantage of da extreme stuppidity of da stuppid excess apc big priicks at da house to land their arsses at da speakership.. Now cowbrain,did u get that? Do u need some1 to break it down 4ya in tout language? Bloody tilapiabrainer..

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin dude, it's u again grin
U surely learnt a lot from ur dad..
U meant he used all these cursed-words on ur mom? That's bad, but it ok for ur typ'o' being..

U're being generous for sharing even while it appears u chose the most lenient ones he uses..

grin grin

.......But to help u with ur ignorance.....
APC was never the majority in the house even with all their deflections, they still weren't. There were only on the majority during the mass deflection and it didn't even last two weeks..

Fuckin moronic entity
fishbrain

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rexxie:

fishbrain
of course grin
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rexxie:

u sure need that fish brain transplant otherwise u shudda realised n comprehended that i said da members of da house from da sw were in da majority. And da hausas n fulanis took absolute advantage of da extreme stuppidity of da stuppid excess apc big priicks at da house to land their arsses at da speakership.. Now cowbrain,did u get that? Do u need some1 to break it down 4ya in tout language? Bloody tilapiabrainer..
how many states are in the SW? How many representatives are the the house? grin

Even if all SW were APC, they wldnt be the majority...grin grin stop displaying this gross stupidity...it's giving me allergies...

The reps from both North and east will thwart the SW's representatives...

Now boy, stop dreaming and google up the facts..

Now, someone really has a fishbrain...u're the type of intelligent being that even a dog won't envy..
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
of course grin
thats better...now make sure u be da top fishbrainer n dont go swallow that hook,line n sinker thinking,in ur usual extreme stuppidity, its cheese..so big priick,savvy?

1 Like

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:
Repent! Repent!! Repent!!!

The lord is coming soon. The kingdom of God is at hand. Change your evils ways and stop all lustful acts. Repent once more or you rot in hell fire

hmm!
I luv ur monicker, it keeps reminding me of my vaseline that is about to finish.

1 Like

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by abbakacici: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
some people are really silly why should Tinubu just back Akande because She is yaruba (SW), big politician don't see tribe or religion just opportunity. because am 100% sure is Akande was the speaker the 30 PDP member that decamp to APC should have loss their seats, also Tambuwal give Tinubu party Chairman of luxury/good committees mores he also APC member to be very strong in the house compare to APC sanator where Divid mark and Ike ensure they are practically useless
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

Even if all SW were APC, they wldnt be the majority...grin grin stop displaying this gross stupidity...it's giving me allergies...

Now, someone really has a fishbrain...u're the type of intelligent being that even a dog won't envy..
dammit,u are so hopeless! Da position was zoned to da southwest n all that was needed n expected was for da westerners to present someone frm da rulling party,normally,n voila,akande wudda bn da speaker n there wont be need for all these stuppid entreaties.there wont be need for these 'oya oga jona,ati dobalé o,èjò èfun'wa da spikasip.n there certainly wont be need for me to get down with such a godforsaken,shameless,extremely stuppid big priick of a fishbrain n loser like u...
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by cbrass(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
S/W politickers.

Do Agric..Change your levels
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by cbrass(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rexxie:

dammit,u are so hopeless! Da position was zoned to da southwest n all that was needed n expected was for da westerners to present someone frm da rulling party,normally,n voila,akande wudda bn da speaker n there wont be need for all these stuppid entreaties.there wont be need for these 'oya oga jona,ati dobalé o,èjò èfun'wa da spikasip.n there certainly wont be need for me to get down with such a godforsaken,shameless,extremely stuppid big priick of a fishbrain n loser like u...

Stop displaying gross mediocrity here, we are not in the beer parlour pls, contribute intelligently except if your brai isn't fully developed for intellectual activities
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by olajide8(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
How shameful can some people be- the seat is not vacant they are fighting- useless people
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by ichidodo: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
[s]figurative speech are based on facts grin I hope u knw some english words are now being termed as 'old' ...u must wonder why..

Now, abt being oily..I love oil..palm oil...I drink it after food..it gives me that lubrication to the brain..but let's talk abt those Akpu of urs that bounces right at back at u when thrown to the wall...

I wonder how u guys survive eating those granite-like morsels grin[/s]
Yeah we survive by turning Lagos into no man's land..
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by shiffi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
south west peeps are butt lickers even before the biafran war..here they are again
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
cbrassBRAIN:

Stop displaying gross mediocrity here, we are not in the beer parlour pls, contribute intelligently except if your brai isn't fully developed for intellectual activities
I dont suppose i quoted u or made mention of that mugshot and exconvict name u've got..it aint my fault that ur extremely buncha'stupes allow ur priicks'n'big balls to do ur thinking n wide arsses,ur talking.or did i attribute ur fishbrain status to another?
if u too gat nothing educative n reasonable,like that name_of_dog,slidewaxie,to churn out from ur equally empty n dead celled cowbrain,then get ur bloody arsse off my tracks.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by smartigo: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Very inept SW PDP! Are they thinking through their belly?
This people tire me o.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by payan(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
AWON OLODO. WAS IT GEJ THAT MADE AMINU TAMBUWAL SPEAKER? YEYE PEOPLE ARE ASKING GEJ TO RETURN SPEAKERSHIP TO S/W WHEN GEJ SELF IS NOT SAFE WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SECOND PHASE OF THIS DRAMA? FORGET ABOUT PDP AND APC ISSUE, HAUSA PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE WILL NEVER ALLOW SUCH TO HAPPEN WITH THE WAY HOW GEJ HAS SHOWN THE WHOLE WORLD OF HIS DEPERATION.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by orimsamsam(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pls someone shud enlighten me . Is the position of the speaker through election among house of representative member or zoning. PDP and there problem. Akande mulikat lo joko jo
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Ijaya123: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Is it the duty of the president to appoint the Speaker of the House?
Theses folks are clowns.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by atlwireles: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
payan:
AWON OLODO. WAS IT GEJ THAT MADE AMINU TAMBUWAL SPEAKER? YEYE PEOPLE ARE ASKING GEJ TO RETURN SPEAKERSHIP TO S/W WHEN GEJ SELF IS NOT SAFE WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SECOND PHASE OF THIS DRAMA? FORGET ABOUT PDP AND APC ISSUE, HAUSA PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE WILL NEVER ALLOW SUCH TO HAPPEN WITH THE WAY HOW GEJ HAS SHOWN THE WHOLE WORLD OF HIS DEPERATION.

Mindset like yours still exist in Nigeria? Tell your hausa people, Nigerians are waiting for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Clear Baale,Kill 5 Boko Haram Terrorists & Rescue 180 Hostages(photos) / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.