Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. (925 Views)

El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos / Death Of The Chief Armourer Is It Suicide Or Murder / Police Chief Armourer In Kaduna Kills Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by rocgirl: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2014
A Chief Armourer with the Kaduna State Police Command, Nambol Audu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, committed suicide in the
early hours of Friday, the police authorities said. Audu was arrested on Monday for allegedly stealing firearms and attempted selling them to criminals. He was reported to have shot himself on the chest while in detention at about 5.am on Friday. Confirming the incident, the state Commissioner of Police, Umar Shehu, said preliminary investigation revealed that Audu killed himself. But it was not clear how the chief armourer got the gun with which he shot himself since he was in the police custody as of the time the incident occurred. The late Audu and two others were on Monday arrested as they allegedly drove into the police armoury at night where they loaded firearms into a private vehicle. Parading the suspects before journalists during the week in Kaduna, the commissioner said the security men on guard suspected foul play and stopped the vehicle from leaving the premises. The commissioner said upon interrogation, Audu could not give satisfactory account of his action.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/kaduna-police-chief-armourer-kills-self/
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by asandigbo(f): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2014
which yeye kill himself b dat? its very obvious that a high ranking police officer is involved and must have ordered d killing in order to cover up his own part of d deal.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by PrinceAkbabio(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Its a welcome devolopment, such bastards do not need 2 congest our prisons
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by wanimo: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2014
The police have killed him to shut him up. How could he have shot himself while being detained. Ddo they detain people and leave them with guns? Na waa with Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by jamace(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2014
asandigbo:
which yeye kill himself b dat? its very obvious that a high ranking police officer is involved and must have ordered d killing in order to cover up his own part of d deal.
I'm with you on this.
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by rocgirl: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm..
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by LordMecuzy(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Shot Himself in Detention? When He can use dat Gun To Shoot His Way Out

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by funshybam(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2014
- I believe someone coming to rob his station of arms must be fully armed, also considering the fact that the deceased suspect is a high ranking official.

-even the ordinary citizen knows that policemen run shifts and are never empty, hence, nobody(including police officer) will attempt "runs" without doing his ground/homework well

- he allegedly came in company of some cohorts, hence they could have forced their way out

-if anyne is arrested by police, he is stripped down to panties before lock up, so where did he hide his weapon

- I agree with my friend above me ....." he could have attempted a shoot-to-escape scenario considering the training he had received

I smell conspiracy here... I think the guy sinned against power that be.....or..... knows more than he should on some things. ...and needed to be shut-up for the good of a minority... so.... a good story that will sell is a "gun smuggling/running accusation. .." and because of the fragile security situation of the country, everyone will overlook anything that happens afterwards, so long the accused didnt escape!

....Nigerian Police. ...I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by kayboy4y(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2014
This pple no get brain abeg. Shot himself in detention. How possible?
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by nduchucks: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Where did he get the gun to kill himself while in detention

I suspect someone wants to coverup another source of weapons to BH and sponsor involvement. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by tbaba1234: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Shot himself or was shot

Who gave him a weapon in detention?
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2014
He was the Chief Armourer in Kaduna State Police Command
He rented/sold out weapons that were bought by tax payers and our collective wealth to criminals
He was arrested by a brave guard
He was detained by the police
He killed himself while in Cell.

He is a good riddance to bad rubbish. However, investigation must be carried out to determine who gave him the gun and WHY. I suspect some people sending their boys to KILL him to cover tracks.
Re: Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. by rocgirl: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2014
funshybam:
- I believe someone coming to rob his station of arms must be fully armed, also considering the fact that the deceased suspect is a high ranking official.

-even the ordinary citizen knows that policemen run shifts and are never empty, hence, nobody(including police officer) will attempt "runs" without doing his ground/homework well

- he allegedly came in company of some cohorts, hence they could have forced their way out

-if anyne is arrested by police, he is stripped down to panties before lock up, so where did he hide his weapon

- I agree with my friend above me ....." he could have attempted a shoot-to-escape scenario considering the training he had received

I smell conspiracy here... I think the guy sinned against power that be.....or..... knows more than he should on some things. ...and needed to be shut-up for the good of a minority... so.... a good story that will sell is a "gun smuggling/running accusation. .." and because of the fragile security situation of the country, everyone will overlook anything that happens afterwards, so long the accused didnt escape!

....Nigerian Police. ...I hail thee

You never mentioned the extra judicial killings that happens in the police cells almost every day?
I remember I've gone out with my dad to see a neighbour that had been detained at the police station. I noticed it was only me and my dad that had been at the reception before the officer in charge of the counter came in.
Suddenly, while dad was filling the guarantor/surety form, the next thing we heard was a deafening gunshot sound that came out from one of the cells inside the building. In a little less than 10 seconds, two more sounds followed in quick succession.
The next thing we heard from the man attending to us was, 'Wahab, take sufrey do the thing small small abeg, no let that wall stain na!'
I still get some chills when I remember that afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Picks Up APC Presidential Ticket And Shocks The World With This Error / g / Northern State Governors Urge Total War On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.