Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal (928 Views)

Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by izu777: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2014
In an embarrasing shock to the Nigerian Military, Abubakar Shekau, the Boko Haram leader who was allegedly killed by Nigerian Joint security task force, made a new appearance in a video released Friday, totally refuting claims by the Nigerian government of a ceasefire deal and ending whatever hopes left for the safe return of school girls abducted who have been in captivity for over 200 days...

In the new video released Friday, Mr. Shekau denied any ceasefire deal with the government. He said his group will continue to fight the Nigerian state...

Watch video

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/939-killed-boko-haram-leader-shekau-in-new-video-denies-ceasefire-deal-says-chibok-girls-married-off
Re: Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by izu777: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2014
HMMM
Re: Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by PrinceAkbabio(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2014
So dis beast is stil alive? Sambisa tinx on my mind... I'm goin 2 fetch him out...
Re: Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by MARKone(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2014
izu777:
In an embarrasing shock to the Nigerian Military, Abubakar Shekau, the Boko Haram leader who was allegedly killed by Nigerian Joint security task force, made a new appearance in a video released Friday, totally refuting claims by the Nigerian government of a ceasefire deal and ending whatever hopes left for the safe return of school girls abducted who have been in captivity for over 200 days...

Watch video

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/939-killed-boko-haram-leader-shekau-in-new-video-denies-ceasefire-deal-says-chibok-girls-married-off

What is Embarrassing to the military here. By now people should know that the name tag Abubakar Shekau is now a title for any towel head that leads the guerilla wing of Boko Haram. As far as I am concerned, and it's a fact, the original Abubakar Shekau is done f.urking his 72 virgins. The Bumb head shekau must have finished his own 72 virgins, that one looks like a silver back on a perpetual heat.

This present Rag head Abubakar Sheka, if you observed, is very tall and huge, no wonder the camera man shot from a distance. His virgins are waiting for him, and soon, very soon, they will meet to part no more.
Re: Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by izu777: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2014
MARKone:

What is Embarrassing to the military here. By now people should know that the name tag Abubakar Shekau is now a title for any towel head that leads the guerilla wing of Boko Haram. As far as I am concerned, and it's a fact, the original Abubakar Shekau is done f.urking his 72 virgins. The Bumb head shekau must have finished his own 72 virgins, that one looks like a silver back on a perpetual heat.

This present Rag head Abubakar Sheka, if you observed, is very tall and huge, no wonder the camera man shot from a distance. His virgins are waiting for him, and soon, very soon, they will meet to part no more.

I hope u are right
Re: Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by izu777: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2014
MARKone:

In fact, I pray you are right.
Re: Yesterday:“killed” Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, In NEW Video;denies Ceasefire Deal by okon11: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2014
The video looks suspicious. compare it with past videos and you will notice this may be an impersonator

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day(18++ Pls) / Nigeria Police Release Full Video Of National Assembly Crisis / Jonathan Visit Chad President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.