Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians (45263 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by tr3y(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
ogoplus:

Between 8Pm and 9Pm on AIT.

Goodluck!

That's time for newshour nah!!!
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by geniusbami(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes! At least for once, something that makes (a little) sense frm MTN

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Palla: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am happy mtn dash me 1gig thanks to mtn
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by cassyrooy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
My sim 2(one year old ) slamed with 100mb still waiting on sim 1(this one don old like Äccient)
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by donhils: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
crowntoro:
how did you receive it? which code did you press on your phone?
Very funny question. Is there a how to receive a msg? You just keep ur phone on and msgs will keep coming in
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by lekjons(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2014
lanre316:

And I was about to take your message seriously until I saw your username in Yoruba Language meaning. You're a joker indeed.
wicked!! grin

1 Like

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by tomistelle(f): 1:36am On Nov 02, 2014
BruzMoney:

Welcum bae... Can I b ur nairaland boifrnd?? Lol

Boifrnd grin so I have one here already
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Birniwa(m): 2:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
MTN giving freebie? Hmm
Finally got 100MB now ,
What will 100MB benefit someone on a Bold5 with active BIS?

Use ur Bold 5 mobile hot-spot and share the 100mb given to you to someone who doesn't use Bold 5
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Emeka71(m): 4:05am On Nov 02, 2014
crowntoro:
pls someone should kindly explain to me what Mtn surprise is all about; Can't seem to understand what is going on. thanks
send 11 to 400 to get 11 free texts.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by ifeelgood: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Unbrowsable mb is their loyalty reward. Yeye fowl.

2 Likes

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by wierdpsycho: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2014
God punish mtn...... the stuff isnt browsing
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by negga4al(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2014
The people at MTN can be so foolish that they just use all these liar of a promo or reward for campaign.

I got the 100MB, yet I cannot use it. You cannot track it or check the balance.

Same thing with their BlackBerry sub, u can Neva check ur balance.

MTN Season of fraud.

Here is 100mb internet data reward for being with MTN as we begin the Season of Surprise! Use it to browse for the next 7 days FREE. Thanks for your loyalty

1 Like

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Ego2(f): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Got 100mb buh can't browse wif it, empty hen still deducting frm my account.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Nosaghae(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2014
e be like say the surprise Na for only me. I recharged 2500 to renew my 4.5gig subscription guess what? Mtn gave almighty #5000 +#2500 to call, browse and text to all network. I have used the 2500 to renew my subscription and I still have #5000 credit to play around with till Nov 9.

:-) going thru my contact to see the people I have not called since 1914 lolz

2 Likes

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Dexema(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2014
victorels:

Please Don't rush to use it. Its like they have not finish with their technical issues. I rushed to use my phone as modem and my 750 was just swallowed. I don't think they have activated us to use it. You can not even check the data bonus balance. If it is not technical issues, they might be playing pranks on us.

OMG! Hahahaha! Sorry oo,they aint loyal,wiv mtn therz always a catch/prank. Anyway na stil suprise dem suprise you.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by adet991(f): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2014
sammieguze:
I am about to send you a PM. Hope you don't mind.

yes
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Emeka71(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2014
Dexema:

OMG! Hahahaha! Sorry oo,they aint loyal,wiv mtn therz always a catch/prank. Anyway na stil suprise dem suprise you.
as in the promo might end today.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Barryp(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2014
My 100 MB is nw working. Pls I need links to download cool apps on my andriod fone esp dose ifont stufs
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by twaintoy(f): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Barryp:
My 100 MB is nw working. Pls I need links to download cool apps on my andriod fone esp dose ifont stufs
I guess its browsing now. I still dey watch my credit sha, me no trust empty_hen

1 Like

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Ologunsunny: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2014
:Dmy own is working and browsing so fast ;Dmy own is working and browsing so fast
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by harsay(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Man have u been able to stop the stupid, annoying notification code mtn is sendingm it has run down my batterym I receievd over 120 notifications daily. Am sick and tired of it.
Idrismusty97:
How can i stop this useless MTN zone from sending me messages every seconds? They keep sending me something like "ZONE 8k/s *135*1#" blah blah. I have received hundreds of these messages.

BTW ETISALAT just sent me free 100mb valid for 7days wink. Airtel sent theirs too yesterday. Stop overhyping these empty_hens....There are not the only ones with surprises.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by stinggy(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Got 100MB. Is it transferable? Who needs?

Useless mtn, would have preferred #200 airtime to the 100MB sef

1 Like

Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Idrismusty97(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2014
harsay:
Man have u been able to stop the stupid, annoying notification code mtn is sendingm it has run down my batterym I receievd over 120 notifications daily. Am sick and tired of it.
Yes I have. Go to your message settings and disable "Cell broadcast" or "information services(depending on the type of phone).
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by stan241(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2014
They are still zapping my credit o upon the free 100mb...
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Ego2(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
mine isn't working yet, abi e go start work tomorrow ni? Smh mtn
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by crowntoro(f): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
donhils:

Very funny question. Is there a how to receive a msg? You just keep ur phone on and msgs will keep coming in
tell me more... Mr know all undecided undecided and you fit go hug transformer *long hiss *
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Trippledots(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Basildvalour:
Please can u make use of your mb to browse?

i think its browsing, thats what im using to post this right now. moreso the more u send that code the more messages of binus u recieve. wether it adds up d bonuses or not i cant really say.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Lstar4real(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Its Only MTN that will give u and u data... U won't be able to see it nor use it....They Just unique in their own way of stealing money.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by Lstar4real(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Its Only MTN that will give u and u data... U won't be able to see it nor use it....They Just unique in their own way of stealing money. grin omg u wouldnt know when u will exhaust it.. .and they will start wiping ur money.
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by SexyRihanna(f): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2014
kellyJames5:
It doesn't just add up embarassed
MTN gave us 'imaginary'100MB,no code to check it!
I started surfing the net,thinking that I'm making use of my '100MB' only to check my balance and found out that,they have been deducting my money
lols,they did well
Re: MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians by campala91: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2014
wao! just recieved 100mb to last 4 7days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World / SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.