Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cartoon Or Subliminals? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cartoon Or Subliminals? (2424 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? / The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2014
We all agree that one of the things that shaped our childhood days were cartoons. From the tom and jerry to the disney classics like snow white and the seven dwarfs ,alice in wonderland, alaadin to lion king to the Simpson's ,and so on . The list is almost endless .we watched this cartoons just for laughs, fun and to rekindle our childhood fantasies. I must say the creators have done a great job. but could it be that there is more to the “fun” and “laughs” ? That there could be some hidden message someone is trying to pass to us. Well last week I came across a Simpson's edition that had a book with the name ‘Curious George and the Ebola Virus’ and a johnny bravo edition which had a depiction of the world trade center on fire.. This struck me deep , so I thought I share some of them with you guys....
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2014

In this image we see bart hold some cash up to a magazine detailing New York $9, a coach and the twin towers repersenting 11. 

Marge holds a book titled ‘Curious George and the Ebola Virus’, this was out of context with the rest of the episode

Dolls with famous masonic symbol on their heads, perhaps making reference to mind control.

[img]http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/375620/images/Untitled(1).jpg[/img]
Mr Bunrs: “You see my dear girl, I joined the freemasons before it ws trendy, that’s my eye on the dollar bill, that’s also my pyramid”
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm. Hard to admit
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by yungEX(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
so if they did all this stuff they b puttin it down it cartoons & movies?
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2014
yungEX:
so if they did all this stuff they b puttin it down it cartoons & movies?

Its called predictive programming and social engineering and its not a mere friction. Its real and being used by elites
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamrockyofficial(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2014
Wow! Strange!
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by Ignatio(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm, only America knows.
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ignatio:
Hmm, only America knows.

Lol! Its used in movies too sef
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by macof(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
No comment
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:
No comment

Lol! Comment ooo
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by Francheezy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Disney is very good at this.
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by Bawss1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Oh please. What part of popular culture will conspiracy theorists not weave into their mind control/world domination plots.

There is always a super secret group trying to control the world economy, start world wars, steal the souls of babies and damn the rest of us to hell. I bet if we looked hard enough at the front and middle pages of all newspapers we will spot hidden messages from Hades that predict the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by darnley16(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bawss1:
Oh please. What part of popular culture will conspiracy theorists not weave into their mind control/world domination plots.

There is always a super secret group trying to control the world economy, start world wars, steal the souls of babies and damn the rest of us to hell. I bet if we looked hard enough at the front and middle pages of all newspapers we will spot hidden messages from Hades that predict the end of the world.
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by darnley16(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bawss1:

love your analysis,
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by iamord(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
darnley16:
love your analysis,
Am not saying I believe in every conspiracy theory that comes up.. What I posted is very real and we need to know if its just mere confidence or more to it
Re: Cartoon Or Subliminals? by TDstarr: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
God help us, america plan all events happening in the world, they watch, they know, i remember watching an episode of TWO AND A HALF MEN and one of dem had a swollen eye and other one jokingly said he was bitten by ebola monkeys, film was acted around 2001 , they had d ebola virus made the cure and spread it to make billions. Now one of the ebola vaccine is 100dollars....God help us

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Family Guy, Simpsons From Season 1, And Other Comedy Carto / 10 Harry Potter's Movie Mistake / Incredible Pics Of Actors Before And After Applying Movie Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.