Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (42222 Views)

Kim Kardashian Halloween Pictures / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
phyno was édited.....
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by prophetfire: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
yemyemis:
hallowen is a christian celebration bro and which of dem is not a church goer lipsrsealed
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by mykhell50(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
hauwababy:
From bloody vampire to cat woman and captain America.. check out what our celebs wore for Halloween.

I have a question for Nairaland readers though, isn't this Halloween celebration devilish?

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/11/picturescheck-out-nigerian-celebrities.html

chaii! Nigerians can lie o! :-O all there pictures were edited nah. Especially that phyno's picture, his picture was edited with an android app called ZOMBIE BOOTH. I wonder how this made front page. Admins una no dey try at all.
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
See my guy phyno ooo. Mehn i love his own grin. Looks more like a zombie than a Vampire.
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by prophetfire: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
yemyemis:
hallowen is a christian celebration bro and which of dem is not a church goer lipsrsealed
pls point of correction.hallowen ois a pagan witchcraft celebration.
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Phyno looks scary!!! shocked
Where's my mummmy!! ;-( ;-(
Come to papi. Mummy has gone to market
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Halloween H town style

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Dolcilicious(f): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Papi :p
iamord:

Come to papi. Mummy has gone to market
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am smiling ,Looking @ the turn out of naija and black celebs coming out for the Halloween party. The smile I have on is the smile you have on when you feel so
disgusted.. Tomorrow you will be calling your african festivals demonic. What makes them any different. They are fake and just framzing. I bet if you talked to this so called celebs back in their surulere days about going for a halloween party .. A lot of them will be like God forbid #bereal!
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by doctuw(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Africans. Always putting putting the white man's culture ahead of theirs. I am very disappointed in what I see. angry
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
hatux:
Some sounds true.. But I don't see the reasons why those celebrities shouldn't celebrate halloween with 'em... Since halloween is celebrated by Christians around the whole world, then why should nigerians be exclude?

U know little or nothing about history. Nor origins..where was it stated that Christians celebrate haloween.. Even the so called christain celebrations ..where was it written that people should celebrate them

Btw

Am not Christian.

Because blacks don't study.. And just take what ever is given to them we can't tell right from wrong..

We are already a people with a distorted history. Bringing out a distorted future
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by gistmelove(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Copy copy.. That is why african still dy backward

sad
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by hatux: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamord:

U know little or nothing about history. Nor origins..where was it stated that Christians celebrate haloween.. Even the so called christain celebrations ..where was it written that people should celebrate them

Btw

Am not Christian.

Because blacks don't study.. And just take what ever is given to them we can't tell right from wrong..

We are already a people with a distorted history. Bringing out a distorted future
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween ... Fyi ' I'm not a Christian too, I'll just like you to click on that link. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Papi :p

For sure.. You will be safer in the hands of the bread winner
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by UjSizzle(f): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Whoa Phyno! shocked

But why are we celebrating Halloween again?

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
are they in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew...........this is as a result of our inferiority complex;american-wanna-be,just what do they wanna gain from this now?all the while wey dey no do am,dem die?copy copy
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by jmslimx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
yeye celebraties!!!

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
hatux:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween ... Fyi ' I'm not a Christian too, I'll just like you to click on that link. Thanks!

Thanks. For the link.. It also goes to show that Christians are unconsciously pagans too.. History keeps repeating it self.. And like I said earlier about origins.. It started from somewhere and it was not a good cause.. Cos evil is mingled in good its hard to tell right from wrong
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
are they in Nigeria?

No! Sao tome
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamord:

No! Sao tome
wow, didn't know Halloween was celebrated in sao tome
isn't sao tome in Africa? my people oooo they perish because of.....

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
wow, didn't know Halloween was celebrated in sao tome
isn't sao tome in Africa? my people oooo they perish because of.....

Lol..sorry its in nigeria,, its pathetic
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by simdam500(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
FUUUUCCCCK YOU HATERS FOR CONDEMNING THE ABOVE PIC/CELEB lipsrsealed

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HALLOWEEN IS?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU OJUJU, SANGO AND OSUN MEANS..

SILLY RANTERS ALL OVER THE THREAD undecided

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by hatux: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamord:

Thanks. For the link.. It also goes to show that Christians are unconsciously pagans too.. History keeps repeating it self.. And like I said earlier about origins.. It started from somewhere and it was not a good cause.. Cos evil is mingled in good its hard to tell right from wrong
Okay bro

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamord:

Lol..sorry its in nigeria,, its pathetic
very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Mrfils(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cat sabi swim no mean say e b catfish... Naija celebs stop copying everything! Time to stop following, u were made to lead.
#madeofmore #madeofbalck

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Mrfils(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Segirl18:
But why?
Even the ones they do over there is not as horrible as this now. Smh
U no knw say our own tins na always xtra xtra? grin grin
#theyjustaddedjara
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by phanter: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Shsss
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by piagetskinner(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
All I see is a bunch of st1pid people
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by bomkizle(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
englishmart:
Halloween pictures of obj nko?

Sha no need he's already in halloween mode. Lol.

[size=45pt] Vote miss ROZZAY.
The people's choice
For miss nairaland
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1828123_roseoba_jpeg88af94e7b221b8a9d262cd501833dd12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1827856_rosewine_jpegdcd5e058fdad6548b2f15b2094d9c69c
pasqal09 abeg punish this guy... he don derail this thread and don campaign for wrong thread!grin

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by simdam500(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Janetozi:
They only know how to copy rubbish things.

Nonsensebrity.

That's how they will copy devil or spirit of the dead into their life.

They should better not introduce that devilish culture in Nigeria, somebody should warn them o.

AND ARE YOU SCARED? wink
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by simdam500(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
manuell1021:
awon omo ale, ako ti ile taa onijekuje, alejeiboko. wen will obama wear Eyo cloth go white-house?

AND WHY DID YOU WEAR A SUIT FOR YOUR LAST SPEECH, OR PROBABLY WILL BE WEARING A SUIT ON YOUR WEDDING. onisokuso angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: "Real Men Wet The Pants Of A Woman Not Her Eyes" / Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Christmas In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.