Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics (1637 Views)

Certificate Saga:many Old Generals Have No Certificate / Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Olusegun obasanjo =76
David mark =66
Tony annenih =81
Buhari = 72
This men should give way for peoPle in the range of 30 to 50 to be in politics

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by hungryboy(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Benilily(f): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Olusegun obasanjo =76
David mark =66
Tony annenih =81
Buhari = 72
Johnathan=56

4 Likes

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2014
KingTom:

Johnathan=56
@ least 56 is negotiable

3 Likes

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by KingTom(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Unibenstudent:
@ least 56 is negotiable
Well ok if you say so but I only did that because you said 30-50. Ok
Hmmmmmm spacebookers though

3 Likes

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Idrismusty97(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2014
They should rather give way for more competent, anti-corruption, honest leaders irrespective of the age. Why the sudden interest about politicians age anyway. Do you want a competent leader that will lift Nigeria from ruins or just a young leader?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by PedroJP(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Future leaders they always ring my ear drums with. Guess youths will become our future leaders when they get to same age range

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by ayukdaboss(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Olusegun obasanjo =76
David mark =66
Tony annenih =81
Buhari = 72
Okay if they give way how would the so-called youths register to lead the affairs of this nation? Last time I checked PDP printed only one Presidential form grin

Sai Buhari!!

4 Likes

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by yuncka: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerian politics is a big joke. We r now practicing Recycled System of Government, where people jump from one post to anoda.

Imagine T.A.Orji running for senate, his son for Governor and his wife for anoda post.
Riduculosly Shameful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by madmadu(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2014
martin elechi (ebonyi state governor)- over 80

1 Like

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2014
madmadu:
chai I pity that state
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
yuncka:
Nigerian politics is a big joke. We r now practicing Recycled System of Government, where people jump from one post to anoda.

Imagine T.A.Orji running for senate, his son for Governor and his wife for anoda post.
Riduculosly Shameful.
political dynasty
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Omimah: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2014
What impact have the "young" ones had on us?
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Omimah:
What impact have the "young" ones had on us?
seun osewa is a young one bro
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by jamace(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Omimah: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
jamace:
https://www.nairaland.com/1928726/where-did-go-wrong-wake#26776645
My "young" is in inverted commas. Decipher the type of young people I'm refering.
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by olaglamour(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
yuncka:

Riduculosly Shameful.
Indeed, there was a country
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by olaglamour(f): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
madmadu:
That is why the state is hardly in the news

1 Like

Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Rockyheight: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Olusegun obasanjo =76
David mark =66
Tony annenih =81
Buhari = 72

How have they prevented people in their 50's and 30's from participating in politics? Op how old are u, do you have a political leader? Do you belong to any political party? Do you participate in political activities at the ward and local govt. Am sure u re one of those lazy young people who wants political power with out working for it. Nigerian youths wants political power from the top with out starting from the bottom. Shame.
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rockyheight:

How have they prevented people in their 50's and 30's from participating in politics? Op how old are u, do you have a political leader? Do you belong to any political party? Do you participate in political activities at the ward and local govt. Am sure u re one of those lazy young people who wants political power with out working for it. Nigerian youths wants political power from the top with out starting from the bottom. Shame.
I supported the current sug presidential aspirant ,I rallied for him ,he goes by the name of idahosa ,he was my class mate,,although he lost due to a blackmail,,so I am at the forefront of politics @ my level in school
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by chimerase2: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
We re leaders of tomorrow yet somebody want to die contesting the presidential election
Re: Lists of So Many Old People In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
chimerase2:
We re leaders of tomorrow yet somebody want to die contesting the presidential election
this people have @ least 500 million naira in their accounts but still they are not satisfied,,

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Will Win In 2015 By A Buhari Supporter / Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. / Diezani Alison-madueke Flees To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.