Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? (11122 Views)

10 Countries That Are Number One For Terrible Things / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Billionaires (in US$) in The World / European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by Centrifude(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Missy89:

Many people tend to equate China's huge population and growing economy to military superiority. They are still the only P5 member never to have conducted an operational patrol with a nuclear missile submarine and have no viable sea based nuclear deterrent. A technology that was mastered by the Americans and the soviets almost 50 years ago.
And the only great power never to have built an aircraft carrier. even they Japanese have been deploying these since the 30s
Yeah very true most people don't understand that when you have a very large population it will be much easier for your economy to grow and being the largest doesn't make you the strongest, plus China almost have no experience in modern Warfare like America, I don't even think China could take on Israel, and a lot of Chinas military strength is based on stolen/copied tech, their ability to improve that tech and produce very large quantities of it.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by EVarn(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missy89:

Now it is clear you have no idea what you are talking about

There was a French Empire Between 1804-1815, another one between 1852–1870, and the colonial empire in between those (1534–1980)

The German Empire between 1871–1918 (disbanded after the first world war)

Russian Empire (1721–1917) toppled by the Bolsheviks close the the end of the first world war.
nope,these werent empires!,these were kingdoms...syria was an empire,egypt was an empire,assyria/babylon was an empire,persia and media was an empire,rome was an empire,axum was an empire...these were the empires of the mid-ages with enough influence and power to qualify as empires...its right that every country in the world was once an{or part of an} empire,but most of them were defunct as they didnt carry enough influence and power to affect the world,so i simply refer to them as kingdoms.e.g america has never been an empire,it evolved out of a kingdom
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by Missy89(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
EVarn:
nope,these werent empires!,these were kingdoms...syria was an empire,egypt was an empire,assyria/babylon was an empire,persia and media was an empire,rome was an empire,axum was an empire...these were the empires of the mid-ages with enough influence and power to qualify as empires...its right that every country in the world was once an{or part of an} empire,but most of them were defunct as they didnt carry enough influence and power to affect the world,so i simply refer to them as kingdoms.e.g america has never been an empire,it evolved out of a kingdom

I think you should learn how to differentiate both. An empire contains many kingdoms and it is ruled by an emperor, The Emperors laws are enforced by client kings or governors (like the Romans) and they are usually Multi-ethnic So if you say Germany and Russia were Kingdoms, what empire were they part of? These nations are Mutli ethnic and different regions have always have their own kings/leaders etc.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by EVarn(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Missy89:

I think you should learn how to differentiate both. An empire contains many kingdoms and it is ruled by an emperor, The Emperors laws are enforced by client kings or governors (like the Romans) and they are usually Multi-ethnic So if you say Germany and Russia were Kingdoms, what empire were they part of? These nations are Mutli ethnic and different regions have always have their own kings/leaders etc.

perhaps...it depend on how powerful the kingdom is,for example,the babarian kingdom of the east,had control over many tribes,rulers and regions,they later waged war against rome{this was part of what led to the decline of rome} into the later days of rome,when rome was divided into east rome and west rome.same were the picts,who resisted conquest by the romans,and later attacked britain.but i concur,after further research,that there were indeed empires in the west and north{though not very powerful,as they didnt last long}.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by tartar9(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2014
OmoUSH:
If you talking MILLITARY, then you missing it altogether. Come 9030, The United States will still be the largest millitary on the planet. In the next 3 milleniums, Japan, China,Russia, France and Italy COMBINED can NEVER reach the might of America talkless of overt...what? C'mon, we talking of a nation that spends an annual over 65 percent of the world milliatry budget alone!!
the USA will be no more in 200 years time,that's even too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by tdayof(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2015
http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2015/01/china-worlds-largest-economy
EVarn:
while that is possible,it is highly unlikely,you say the US military will be the mightiest on the planet,with almost 65% of the world's defence budget a year,but as the economy of other countries grow,the investment in science and tech increases,the military budget also grows.the US is currently spending such amount on military tech. because they have the biggest and strongest economy in the world ,but with economical giants like china and japan rising fast,the US wouldnt enjoy top spot for long.
not again they are number two http://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-america-is-now-no-2-2014-12-04

Another

1 Like

Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by EVarn(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
tdayof:
http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2015/01/china-worlds-largest-economy not again they are number two http://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-america-is-now-no-2-2014-12-04

Another
thank you very much my brother,i was explaining exactly the same thing to these dumb saffers.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by tdayof(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2015
EVarn:
thank you very much my brother,i was explaining exactly the same thing to these dumb saffers.
you WC n I can see you falling in love @da other thread
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by EVarn(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2015
tdayof:
you WC n I can see you falling in love @da other thread
me,falling in love?,hahahahaha....i'm just having fun with the pretty cameroonian cvnt.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
What happened to Her Majesty's Royal Armed Forces?
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by gatiano(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
The question is "will they still be in existence?" Yes they might but not as united states, china etc. by 2030, The ruling people of the world will be the Black people of the earth, and it won't be just for a moment, FOREVER! Nothing like nigeria, ghana, haiti, sri lanka etc. Just black people.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by tck2000(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Russia is lurking behind.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by panafrican(m): 2:44am On Jun 09, 2019
yuncka:
Nigeria
Biafra
Bokorepublic
grin cheesy
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2019
OmoUSH:
If you talking MILLITARY, then you missing it altogether. Come 9030, The United States will still be the largest millitary on the planet. In the next 3 milleniums, Japan, China,Russia, France and Italy COMBINED can NEVER reach the might of America talkless of overt...what? C'mon, we talking of a nation that spends an annual over 65 percent of the world milliatry budget alone!!
prove it convincingly beyond reasonable and questionable doubts.
Re: What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2019
EVarn:
countries like china,japan,and germany have a GDP thats rising fast enough to meet america's,the US has reached its prime,while others have not even reached half of their potential.during WWII,no one believed germany would loose,under hitler,they were seen as invincible even to the extent that hitler named himself fuhrer,he was even almost made a god that his people worshipped and his enemy feared,yet what happened in the end?,germany collapsed.the great USSR once dominated the world,with powerful leaders like marx,lennin,and stalin,the soviet was 'the kingdom of persia',not even the western europeans dared to invade{until the allied forces was formed},yet in the end,USSR broke and shattered into many tiny insignificant pieces,today only russia hold any semblance of power in eastern europe.the thing is,superpowers rise and fall,no country can hold absolute power for long,its has always been like that since the rise of kingdoms and the spread of civilization.when the US reaches it climax,it must give way.
outstanding analysis, you must be a descendant of Solomon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! / Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.