Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) (26376 Views)

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2014
One of Nigeria’s renowned entertainment guru and media barons, Otunba Adedayo Olumide Adeneye (D-ONE) has joined the political race. And according to insiders, D1 is on a mission to rescue and rebuild the future of his people at Odogbolu Constituency of Ogun state, South West Nigeria. The entertainment guru and co-founder of Primetime Entertainment is vying to be a member of the Ogun state House of Assembly under APC.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/dayo-adeneye-aka-d1-has-joined-politics.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by ericgold(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Finallly FTC!!!!! (wats d big deal),well I must thank glo for this..........that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Kinkale(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
2Nd to comment.. Y dis guy wey dey ontop me dy rush na.

Shaa lemme revel in dah glory of seconday de' commentus.

E be lyk say seun dun employ pesin o.. Threads dey make FP lyk biscuit.. Ermm.. Wrong comparison

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by QMark: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Before nko? Him & his partner are already losing grip of the music industry.

17 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by MecTessy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Politice is now the selling point of everyone

11 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nawa for these peeps ooo.

Is there any uncertainty in the entertainment industry in the future that warrants this sudden influx to politics?

I wish him well though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Politics is now entertainment in nigeria.

60 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by CoolKizzy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
No be only succumb

9 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
OK......so wen is maheeda joining

25 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by joedejana(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
[size=13pt]My boy....I told you to follow me to China then, you refused.... I've made it big now,,,, I own Tecno brand[/size]. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hit likes for PDP and Share for APC

52 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by olayincar(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
D1 wanna go chop money too abi
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
good freakolopement....
d nxt wan go b Aki n paw-paw :\
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by arvinsloane(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
I wish him well
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by redcliff: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol. This is the new craze in town...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
These are the kind of people we need in politics
Dayo is a humble, knowledgeable, wise and well brought up dude.
These guys contributed immensely to the entertainment industry and got it to the point we have today.

i believe if given the chance, they will perform.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Bryan12(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
2015 will be one of the best year in this century,Unexpected things keep happening.Lord whatsoever that'd make me and my fellow NLers not to feature in 2015 I rebuke!!in jesus name.Amen!!

21 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Dinocarex(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
At first, I was in support wif the trend. (Entertainers going into politics) but now, its getting crazy!! #GodDamnIt.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by DonDiego(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Na im be say the floor of the Ogun State House of Assembly don turn into miliki cum owambe cum entertainment forum from next year be dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by bastien: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Arsene Wenger, joins PDP Ukwani, Delta for house of representatives

Jose Mourinho joins APC, Warri West Delta for house of representatives

Two Baba is coming back to their fatherland.

To finish El clasico London

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by orasuyiefosa(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Safe journey
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by klem93(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
I wish i knew him before now, anyway politics is a game of the mind tell him to play well
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Look at this man o. When me and Shuga carry demo come una office, no be bouncing you bounce us? Now, you come dey yan sey you succumb. Succumb ko, fuccumb ni

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Boscojugunu(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
PreSident Shehu Shagari

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity.“

President Goodluck Jonathan

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

President Olusegun Obasanjo

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

President Musa Yaradua

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“

General Abdusalam Abubakar

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“

General Sani Abacha

“I have realise our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“(PTF Inaugural Speech)

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by RockMaxi: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
D1 is on a mission to rescue and rebuild the future of his people at Odogbolu Constituency of Ogun state, South West Nigeria.

Imagine, the person rescuing and rebuilding his own future saying he wants to rebuild his constituency's future. embarassed grin

Another one said his constituency must be "renewed", help me ask am who needs renewal...

Cliché and slogans of this politicians sef. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Dreambeat: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Shy Dayo.How will he muster up courage to talk on the floor of the house.I wish him the best though

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
hian!!!!
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
waoh
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by kskpoundz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Make dem dey waste money dey go dere body go tel dem after election

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.