Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria (1608 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by HoluwadareY(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
No course studied in the higher institution seems easy, but some are brutal and can snuff life outta you. However, don’t get afraid of them. They’re actually interesting. So grab a packet of popcorn as I take you through them.
1. Engineering: the name of this course speaks for itself already. The dudes that study this course eh…..*winks*. It undeniably houses all heavy weight courses in engine faculty like chemical engineering, mechanical, production, petroleum…etc..any guy you see rushing to lecture hall with a punching calculator, they’re engine boys o.
2.Medicine: What makes this course challenging, is because you’ll be forced to read(jack) like your life depends on the degree of knowledge you obtain from their heavy an bulky textbooks. Some of them actually do go for thanksgiving, when they pass their MBBS exam, that contains Anatomy,physiology and biochem.
3.Biochemistry: people usually think that it’s a combination of biology and chemistry. If you’re one of such, abeg, it’s a wrong impression. You will actually get familiar with Bio molecules and giant Organic structures, that will choke you up. This course requires much logic.
What makes it challenging,is that you’ll have to learn a lot within a short duration. Metabolic pathways might seem frustrating atimes…*winks*. Another thing about this course is that their lecturers are always sadists, due to long years of studying brutal carbohydrate and enzyme structures.
4.Chemistry: I call this course the power, because these dudes can mix chemical concoctions of Ammonia and HCL and blow everywhere…chem guys, I dey joke o….Its actually one of the most difficult in physical science, because you’ll make friends with differential equation in physical chemistry,which will leave you wondering if you’re studying maths or chemical reactions.
5.Pharmacy: Its already obvious.don’t know where to begin with this course.It overlaps critical aspect of chemistry. You hear stuffs like pharmacokinetics, drug metabolisms etc.
6.Architecture: the funny thing about this course is that it sounds cool and friendly,but when you get in,you know that not all that glitters are gold. You’ll get familiar with geometric drawings,optics and so on, which atimes is usually a pain to the ass.
That’s my submission. Any other, you can use the comment box. Thanks
source:http://.com/6-challenging-courses-study-nigeria-share/#sthash.eF2Xeoy5.dpbs
I Respect All Professions and Salute Their Uniqueness....Team EnginesBoys@BBF
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by olaoyejcb(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by AfricanApple(f): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
interesting

good people of Nairaland, help a friend and a sister: AfricanApple win the miss Nairaland competition, I promise u, u will not be disappointed smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/africanapple
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
AfricanApple:
interesting

good people of Nairaland, help a friend and a sister: AfricanApple win the miss Nairaland competition, I promise u, u will not be disappointed smiley

Mmm, a friend and a sister indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by Donkaz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Seems this is what is in vogue on NL now
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by muaa(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
So no social & mgt course is difficult abi cry weldone!
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by HoluwadareY(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
AfricanApple:
interesting

how r we going to vote 4 her nw,d link only leads to her profile.Making someone smile,DareWord cares
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by HoluwadareY(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
abi nw,i heard Sociology is also very challenging too esp @Unilorin....
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by AfricanApple(f): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
HoluwadareY:

how r we going to vote 4 her nw,d link only leads to her profile.Making someone smile,DareWord cares
Lol grin that link is to just make u see who u will vote for. d voting is not yet on, when it is, u can vote for me. this is like an awareness. thanks. I count on your vote smiley
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
grin You needn't be crying, not worth it. But I believe if you're up to the task, your course won't be challenging or heavy.
What social & management course d'u think is difficult?
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
AfricanApple:
interesting

I like to vote for you but this your do is not as fine as the other one that was there.
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by Andyblaze: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bullsh!t. Try go study History....
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by godwinony(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
computer science and maths/stats are challenging as well..mathematics nony..to the extent when you close your eyes, numbers and equations will be making an image slideshow.
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by bosteps: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
The most challenging course is veterinary medicine with all the species variations and all
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by AfricanApple(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
brito:

I like to vote for you but this your do is not as fine as the other one that was there.
seriously? sad manage dis one like dat eh cheesy remember it has to do more with brains smiley
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by HoluwadareY(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
godwinony:
computer science and maths/stats are challenging as well..mathematics nony..to the extent when you close your eyes, numbers and equations will be making an image slideshow.
maths and Computer Science keh? Dos two depts dey dash 1st class like free ni ooo,their scholar is always 5.0 in 100lv esp stat in Unilorin here...though dey r interesting courses sha..I love dem too.
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by muaa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Vessi:

grin You needn't be crying, not worth it. But I believe if you're up to the task, your course won't be challenging or heavy.
What social & management course d'u think is difficult?

I heard Economics is quite difficult
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2014
muaa:

I heard Economics is quite difficult
LOL. My sister studied that, she kept complaining of her Lecturers being intolerant, wicked, inconsiderate, sadists, aggressive, and her course being tough, 'nyway she scaled through at last.

Your eyes make me dream.grin Damn!
Re: 6 Most Challenging Courses To Study In Nigeria by godwinony(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2014
HoluwadareY:

maths and Computer Science keh? Dos two depts dey dash 1st class like free ni ooo,their scholar is always 5.0 in 100lv esp stat in Unilorin here...though dey r interesting courses sha..I love dem too.
comp sci and math/stat dashing first class..hmm maybe thats in your school o..here in uniport, it's been long the dept had a first class to the extent a 2.1 feels like the ultimate.

(1) (Reply)

2015 NLNG Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme / General Secretary And. Secretary General / A Uniben Graduate Turned To A Gorilla Because Of Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.