Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government (2353 Views)

BBC: Boko Haram Have Inflicted Heavy Casualties On Nigerian Forces / Buhari Tells BBC, Boko Haram: Militants 'close To Defeat'. / An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Boko Haram has denied claims by Nigeria's government that it has agreed to a ceasefire and will release more than 200 abducted schoolgirls.

The group's leader, Abubakar Shekau, said the girls had converted to Islam and been married off since being taken.

Nigeria's army announced a ceasefire with the militants on 17 October, saying the girls would soon be freed.

But violence has continued since news of the alleged truce, including a fatal bomb blast on Friday.

Boko Haram has been fighting an insurgency since 2009, with some 2,000 civilians reportedly killed this year.
'We will not negotiate'

In a video released on Friday, Abubakar Shekau said: "We have not made ceasefire with anyone. We did not negotiate with anyone. It's a lie.

"We will not negotiate. What is our business with negotiation? Allah said we should not."

Shekau also claimed that the militants were holding a German national, thought to be a teacher, who was kidnapped by gunmen in July.

There was no indication of when or where the group's latest video was shot.

The BBC's Tomi Oladipo in Lagos says the video will come as a huge embarrassment for the Nigerian government after it said it had secured a ceasefire with Boko Haram.

Source
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
............the Boko Haram leader said the girls were "in their marital homes" after being married off by the group.

who is the FG fooling?

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Situation in mubi is very bad
Ppl walk all d way to cameroun
Others to yola
Hundreds are missing
Cjtf personnels hav been murdered
Imagine Bh tell a mother that her son's offence was too much the could not cut his head but shot him
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by biafranqueen: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
I can't wait for Buhari to call these his boys off.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Situation in mubi is very bad
Ppl walk all d way to cameroun
Others to yola
Hundreds are missing
Cjtf personnels hav been murdered
Imagine Bh tell a mother that her son's offence was too much the could not cut his head but shot him
seriously?

Please tel us more
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by vedd: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ's govt is full of lies, criminals, thieves, terorists, and lazy decievers.

3 Likes

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Very good, license to kill more stup1d alamjiris. The army has enough bullets. angry angry angry angry
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by chibunna90: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Later saTAN, Otukpe & FG will start accusing APC & #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS campainers of playing politics with the chibok issue. What about all the lies that nigerians has been told by the FG concerning these girls.
Whether GEJ likes it or not, 2015 beacons and nigerians are wiser now than 2011.

3 Likes

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

seriously?

Please tel us more
stories from mubi are very bad.
Situation is worst than u think
BH runs d place like a mafia entity
Houses bunt down. NO FG presences any more in terms of troops
Capturing mubi will be very tough
We need air cover to neutralise heavy machines before ground troops contingents move.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by NagodeAllah1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:
Very good, license to kill more stup1d alamjiris. The army has enough bullets. angry angry angry angry

Really. Why do they flee from battle? Make up ceasefire? Fail to get their girls back?
Nice army.

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
NagodeAllah1:

Really. Why do they flee from battle? Make up ceasefire? Fail to get their girls back?
Nice army.

Which girls are you talking about? Ceasefire with whom? Keep up your propaganda. We have been here before, the only pile of dead bodies always belong to alamjiris. Like I said, the army has enough bullets and then some.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by NagodeAllah1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:

Which girls are you talking about? Ceasefire with whom?

Army announced ceasefire and Chibok girls were coming home. Do you not see they lied for jeg's reelection campaign?
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:

are you sure you are feeling well? i dont think you are reasoning well. its amazes me how you saTANs brazenly overlook the blatant lie crafted by gej and co and still go ahead to promote your evil agenda. evil people

1 Like

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

are you sure you are feeling well? i dont think you are reasoning well. its amazes me how you saTANs brazenly overlook the blatant lie crafted by gej and co and still go ahead to promote your evil agenda. evil people

Look for nearest gun, put it in your mouth, then put the fuccccking trigger. angry
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:

Look for nearest gun, put it in your mouth, then put the fuccccking trigger. angry

Thats the problem with you saTAN's, always looking for the vilest words to deflect the real grit of the matter. When BH states that they have even married off the girls and converted/radicalized them, then what was gej saying that he's gonna free them and they already agreed on a ceasefire? what impudence? that is enough to cause a revolution! burkina faso is very little compared to whats gonna happen. but you think about it, sick man, be realistic for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

Thats the problem with you saTAN's, always looking for the vilest words to deflect the real grit of the matter. When BH states that they have even married off the girls and converted/radicalized them, then what was gej saying that he's gonna free them and they already agreed on a ceasefire? what impudence? that is enough to cause a revolution! burkina faso is very little compared to whats gonna happen. but you think about it, sick man, be realistic for once.

keep looking for that gun, you're still talking crap. This's why most of you a senseless.

If they were independent countries, some of Nigeria’s northern states would rank bottom globally in terms of development

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21627646-africas-lodestar-nation-has-weathered-ebola-extremist-takeover-has-exposed
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:

keep looking for that gun, you're still talking crap. This's why most of you a senseless.

If they were independent countries, some of Nigeria’s northern states would rank bottom globally in terms of development

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21627646-africas-lodestar-nation-has-weathered-ebola-extremist-takeover-has-exposed

you are very silly. like i said you look sick and maybe you got a terminal illness, thats why you don't make sense. As usual with the saTAN derailers, trying to find a way to stray from the topic. gej lied to nigerians, he deserves to be punished.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

you are very silly. like i said you look sick and maybe you got a terminal illness, thats why you don't make sense. As usual with the saTAN derailers, trying to find a way to stray from the topic. gej lied to nigerians, he deserves to be punished.

Keep lying to yourselves and be waiting for GEJ. The rest of Nigeria has moved on.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:

Keep lying to yourselves and be waiting for GEJ. The rest of Nigeria has moved on.

thats very lame. seriously? is that the best you can say. You are really small kid. have you seen the latest shecow video, you fool?
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2014

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

thats very lame. seriously? is that the best you can say. You are really small kid. have you seen the latest shecow video, you fool?

You can watch as many shecow video as you want, that's not my problem. Again, Nigeria has moved on.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:

You can watch as many shecow video as you want, that's not my problem. Again, Nigeria has moved on.

Well i get you. I know how it feels when you've lost hope in gej.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by lilprinze: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
What those this shameless FG gain from lying they can't just say the truth for once .

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by atlwireles: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

Well i get you. I know how it feels when you've lost hope in gej.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Is got to suck to you.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
"@ContactSalkida: Today my sources told me that d money, resources, food & military hardware they got frm #Mubi can sustain their war for 1yr #WhatdoesBHwant"
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ibnsultan:
"@ContactSalkida: Today my sources told me that d money, resources, food & military hardware they got frm #Mubi can sustain their war for 1yr #WhatdoesBHwant"

You are wrong, The handlers of this event predicts a 30 years religious war that will ultimately tear apart every remaining piece called Nigeria, one year is just too small.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

You are wrong, The handlers of this event predicts a 30 years religious war that will ultimately tear apart every remaining piece called Nigeria, one year is just too small.
(Handlers) do u know something u aint sharing with us
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ibnsultan:

(Handlers) do u know something u aint sharing with us

this forum is too insignificant for the info
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

this forum is too insignificant for the info
How do I get it
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ibnsultan:

How do I get it

if i say i cant share it, you would call me a liar. I really dont trust anyone online.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
diluminati:

if i say i cant share it, you would call me a liar. I really dont trust anyone online.
hahhahah. As u wish.
Re: BBC: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Claim By Nigeria's Government by israel007: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gej sef.

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Cabal Do Not Want President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan To Continue / Throwback Photos Of Late Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe,Nigeria's First Head Of State / Security Agents Comb South East For Operators Of Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.