Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only (690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Ac Milan Fan Thread - We Dey Here / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only by FiremanJr(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
Its been a tight season and it seems fate is on our side. The game play over the last ten games has been a little bit off target. We;ve survived via a string of 1-0 wins and terrible draws. At least Inter is topping the charts at striking distance of AC. Its 24 pts for inter and 23 for AC Milan. With the present squad and the chemistry building up we should be major contenders for the title this season. PS Disregard the rumours about shevy and kaka. They are going nowhere. Hopefully Beckham will get a permanent deal with AC considering he was left out of the England squad by Capello.
Re: Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only by FiremanJr(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
My God! I cant believe its been around a year since i last posted on this topic. At least things were looking rosy for milan back then and we eventually finished 2nd on the league via a spectacular 2-0 win over fiorentina.
Things unfortunately aren't going so well so far this season.(Gross understatement). Ever since we lost kaka and maldini retired, morale in the san siro have plummeted. Ronaldinho has lost all interest in soccer, all he does is party. New signing Huntelar has been uninspiring having scored no goal in seven matches and the players already on ground are struggling.
With milan in the lower half of the table(12th), everybody is looking for who to hang. Unfortunately for Leonardo, he has been found wanting. The guy has to win the next two matches or lose his job, one at home against roma and another against madrid. I doubt if its possible giving the present form.
If you ask me, all our problems arise from poor administration. Berlusconi is more focused on italy, being the prime minister(can you blame him). Vice president Galliani isn't making the right moves in the transfer market. Having lost kaka and gourcuff, he should have invested in the midfield, but the guy had too much faith in Ronaldinho. Atleast the return of Beckham is now a done deal though its on loan, and we are now keeping tabs on lyon playmaker, Ederson. Things might change later in the season. Lets see what happens this weekend against roma. Adios
Re: Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only by FiremanJr(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
Phew. We were able to beat roma 2-1. thanks to goals from ronaldinho and pato. despite conceding an early goal, we still got in the fight and came out victorious.
Re: Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only by dominique(f): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
Forza Milan. i support the milanos . . .when they are not against my beloved gunners cheesy cheesy smiley. i was real happy with their win against real last night.
this is the AC Milan official thread though.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-20307.0.html
Re: Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only by FiremanJr(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2009
Ok
Re: Ac Milan Fan Thread; For Rossanerries Only by FiremanJr(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2009
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Champions League / Rooney As New England Golden Boy! / The New Improved Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.