Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Another Day, Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lagos. (see Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Day, Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lagos. (see Photos) (437 Views)

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / UNBELIEVABLE: Bird Turns Into Woman In Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Day, Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lagos. (see Photos) by Olamitisoji(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Me, I don't understand all these witchy
witchy stories. Is it not possible that these
people are mentally disturbed individuals
instead of witches? I just received these
photos and according to the people who claim
they witnessed it, a bird suddenly dropped as
it was flying by and it turned into the
woman above. When people gathered around
her, she allegedly confessed to killing four
people this week.
This incident happened at Imulokanle
street, Ishaga bus stop off Ebule Egba
Ekoro road, Lagos. They say she's been
wondering around since she fell and they
want the police to come take her out of their
area. Click here to see photos http://lindaikeji..in/2014/11/another-day-another-bird-turns-into.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Evidence Proves That School Begins Too Early / Is The Weather HOT In Your Area? / Fani Kayode- I Warned Nigerians On The Evil Behind Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.