Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! (1614 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Photos: Yemi Alade Kissing Flavour At Dream FM Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by nosike3(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good day NL!
I am a huge fan of yemi alade and so I shouldn't be tagged a hatter! I recently watch a new video from the songstress which I love apart from the part that showed 2 little kids not more than 4 years old kissing each other in the lips! I feel it is greatly improper!! Do anyone think the same9
Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by zoeee(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mmm...
Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by Greyworld: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
No worry next tym yu see such just
(A) close yur eyes
(B) call d cops
(C) file a law Suit
(D) do all of the above
(E) do notin

3 Likes

Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
You sound like you were having an erec.tion while watching the video??cheesy grin...seriously I think you have made a good point
Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by aniobimartin: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
When has it become an offence for people to kiss?

You kiss steadily. Nobody complains. So let her kiss away her sorrows
Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
aniobimartin:
When has it become an offence for people to kiss?

You kiss steadily. Nobody complains. So let her kiss away her sorrows
when was the last time you made sense?grin grin
Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by aniobimartin: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
wakacome:
when was the last time you made sense?grin grin
you don't know me. Do you?
Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by Afrok(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2014
I think what op is trying to say is that the kissing shouldn't have being between toddlers, it should've being between mature people e.g Yemi Alade and another guy, so that the romantic scene can be enjoyed wella undecided.

Op I agree with U, U made lots of sense.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! by doublewisdom: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2014
nosike3:
Good day NL!
I am a huge fan of yemi alade and so I shouldn't be tagged a hatter! I recently watch a new video from the songstress which I love apart from the part that showed 2 little kids not more than 4 years old kissing each other in the lips! I feel it is greatly improper!! Do anyone think the same9
You are right. That part of the video was so so wrong. Haba!

(1) (Reply)

80-year-old Retired Principal Wins $326 Million (N62bn) Lotto Jackpot / Exclusive Pics: Omotola At Silverbird Abuja For Autograph Signing / Basket Mouth Shared A Super Epic Throwback Photo (17 Years Ago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.