Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Online Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Job Application (2326 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Job Application by lolobukkie(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2006
a consultancy firm estherbreakthrough at ojuelegba surulere lagos is recruiting , does anyone knows how authentic their services is? they shortlisted me for an interview on august 19th . are they real or 419
Re: Online Job Application by kitaun(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2006
There is a previous thread (Is this 419 bla bla) which adequately answers your question, please don't bother to come down to Lagos because of some useless fraudsters in the name of Estherbreakthrough abi na breakdown  grin grin
Re: Online Job Application by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2006
better forget them .
Thay are are LIKE a job recruitment agency and they are going to ask that u buy forms, pay for this and that service and all that.
My advice: Try something else.
Re: Online Job Application by kaykay80(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2006
infact i think they are fraudsters too,i send them my cv just 2day nd under 2secs i was reply that i was shortlisted.but a brother told me they are fraud so pls be careful.lets try somethin else.which every nairalander good luck
Re: Online Job Application by KOYO(f): 1:45am On Aug 06, 2006
Esther breakthrough is really scam and this i know very well. I have sent many people to them and the keep asking for money, to make things worse, they will give u adresses of companies to go for interview, and when u get there , the people there which i believe they are working together will tell u to come back that there is no vacancy, at times, u will be offered some funny jobs that u cant even think of.

They make u spend the little money that u have on transportation and registration without getting any job.
Re: Online Job Application by kaypumpy1: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2006
fellow nairalanders,
thx 4 d info abt dis estherbreakdown or what do you call them.They invited me also,thank God i dopn't waste my money travelling down to lagos all because of job search grin
Re: Online Job Application by klek(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2006
Hey, U guys should chill out. Nigerians often times are so quick to condemn anything and everything. Anything that has even the slightest look of wrongdoing, u condemn it without even taking a close look at the underlying processes. I have been to esther breakthrough before; I eventually did not get a job there but I wouldn't say I was cheated or duped.
Re: Online Job Application by dearie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2006
Just like kitaun posted, there's a previous thread that addresses your question,go thru the thread and act accordingly.
Re: Online Job Application by bucknor33(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2006
hi,plz for your information,estherbreakthrough,cromix consulting are fraudulent and unprofessional consultants.Am talking from experience.they will first of ask you to register and secondly you will pay a fee to an account in an individual's name.How can you pay a subcription fee to an individual's account in respect of a corporate consultancy.Please i have had a terrible situation with them and i discovered that they a sort of fraudsters. Please dont waste your time coming around.Their office is in Ojuelegba by The young shall grow office.If you attempt to come around,you will be dissappointed with the office environment and the people seeking for jobs for you,you are far more better than them.A corporate firm that have room for vacancy will not identify themselves with hungry and forsaken fraudsters
Please we should be wiser and more careful while seeking for a job.Alot of people are swindling cash from job seekers who are desperate.to before warned is to before harmed.

Please look at an attachment of what i mean.for that of estherbreakthrough,i have delected it from my box

================================================================
You are invited for a screening test / interview with the details as
follows:
Venue: Education Auditorium,
Faculty of Education.
University of Lagos.
Date: Saturday, 18th Feb. 2006
Time: 8 AM
Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Note: Come with copies of your credentials.

Human Resources Manager,
SolarOceans Oil & Gas Ltd
234-(0)1-7610424

=======================================================================

======================================================================

As part of the considerations for the short vlisting for interview, it is required that you pay a non refundable processing fee of N5,000 to Cromix Consulting, with the details as follows:
Bank: First Bank ( Marina Branch) - Pay at any branch
Account No: 2303012251343
Account Name: Olu Olusa

Reply this E-Mail indicating the following:
1. Your Names
2. Position Applied for
3. Educational Qualifications with dates.
4. Contavt Address / Phone Number.
5. The Teller Number (keep the teller as evidence of payment)

Responses should get to the Principal Partner, Cromix Consulting, on or before 10th March 2006

To facilitate you knowledge about SolarOceans Oil & Gas Products, visit www.solaroceans.com.

Olu Olusa,
Principal Partner,

=======================================================================

Due to the consultation with the Management of SolarOceans Oil & Gas,
and in view of the fact fact that our scheduled date must be met, it
has been resolved that the processing fee be reduced to N1000.

Therefore consideration conditions include the following: Payment of a
non refundable processing fee of N1,000 to Cromix Consulting, with the
details as follows:
Bank: First Bank ( Marina Branch) - Pay at any branch
Account No: 2303012251343
Account Name: Olu Olusa

Reply this E-Mail indicating the following:
1. Your Names
2. Position Applied for
3. Educational Qualifications with dates.
4. Contavt Address / Phone Number.
5. The Teller Number (keep the teller as evidence of payment)

Responses should get to the Principal Partner, Cromix Consulting, on
or before 10th March 2006

To facilitate yourknowledge about SolarOceans Oil & Gas Products,
visit www.solaroceans.com.

Olu Olusa,
Principal Partner,
Cromix Consulting
Cromix Consulting.

Imagine that scam

We will all get there,it;s a matter of time.BE CAREFUL ALL NAIRALANDERS

ONE LOVE.

bucknor
Re: Online Job Application by olubunmiay(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2006
Hi guys, Eastherbrakedown in frusration,I will advice any guys not 2 waste his/her life ,money and time travelling for the txt, Easthebrakedown are 419ners,they should be reported 2 EFFC, or do u think the EFFC is not aware of them?
Re: Online Job Application by opekayode: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2006
Pls dont go to Lag.l was a victim.They do not have direct link with the Company they will post u.
Save urself the stress.

Presido.
Re: Online Job Application by neejah1(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2006
abeg ESTHER WETIN DEN CALL THEMSELVES are fake people trying to make quick money from innocent people do not fall a pray. abeg o
Re: Online Job Application by mike1000us(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2006
Hi this is mike
forget estherbreakthrough. they'll ask for money then send you to an org. that can't pay.more than 10,000. that's if they hire you at all.
Re: Online Job Application by firstgirl: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2006
it's 419 don't try it
Re: Online Job Application by temmytanny(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2006
there is no breakthrough anywhere.they source job for people but i have heard any testimony about them b4.its just a small shop located at ojuelegba.they will promise getting u job after paying about 2k and after three months and no job yet, they will ask u to come and pay again.SHINE YOUR EYE MY SISTER
Re: Online Job Application by omokiniovo: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2006
i went for the text at estherbreaktrough,being my first text ever,it was so brief,and the peoplle that conducted the text were mainly igbo conection,i smelt a rat.two days after the test ireceived a text message to attend their interview with a pleading tone.ichoose not to go for the interview after several inquirires

(1) (Reply)

Help, Industrial Training / Lng 2nd Test / Teaching Jobs In Taiwan,south Korea,china,mongolia,japan Get Btw N250k And 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.