Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Easy Admission Offer In Other West African Countries - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy Admission Offer In Other West African Countries (483 Views)

TOEFL Exams Dates And Test Centers In Other West African Cities 2014 / Waiting For Your University Admission Offer Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Admission Offer In Other West African Countries by xtremeinc1(f): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2014
I will not like to bore you with stories, but go straight to the point. Many of us today one way or the other have problems getting admission into Nigerian Universities. I am here to tell you how you can get admitted into other universities in other west Africa as close as Republic of Benin, a country close to Nigeria, you can enter either from Lagos or ogun state.

All you need is an O level result of either WAEC or NECO. You dont have to pay a dine to anybody not until you get your admission letter. This opportunity is open to all. Transfer students are also accepted. And you can get to go for NYSC after the program.

B.Sc, M.sc, P.Hd programs.

You can contact me on xtremeinc1@gmail.com
Call - +22998860222
Text- +2348138629145

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme For 2015 / Why Is There Increase In The No. Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad? / Stage To Start Ican With B.sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.