Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line (10994 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / Can 150,000 Start A Business In This Country / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Heyllo great students, lesson 3 has been sent to everyone. Kindly check your inbox.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Strongbest:
Heyllo great students, lesson 3 has been sent to everyone. Kindly check your inbox.

Thanks.
I've seen it sir. Please how about hotels,i think they should be included. Happy sunday
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Juliana7: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ strongbest, i don't seem to understand, u said dat those of us dat as participated in ur past paid stuff like dis(mine, is d after shave) we are to participate free for dis on going e-seminar. I sent an email with one of d email u sent to me as evidence and sent an acknowledgment email to dat effect. U ve been sending email to paticipant i ve not received anything. Maybe we are not eligible anymore
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Iggyok:
I've seen it sir. Please how about hotels,i think they should be included. Happy sunday

Yes Sir, definitely. In fact, they are also one of your big time customers.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Juliana7:
@ strongbest, i don't seem to understand, u said dat those of us dat as participated in ur past paid stuff like dis(mine, is d after shave) we are to participate free for dis on going e-seminar. I sent an email with one of d email u sent to me as evidence and sent an acknowledgment email to dat effect. U ve been sending email to paticipant i ve not received anything. Maybe we are not eligible anymore

Lols. Ma'am, you've got nothing to worry about, I said it and I will but kindly exercise patience while I deal with our new students first. We're still on.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Strongbest:

Yes Sir, definitely. In fact, they are also one of your big time customers.

Thanks.
I guessed so
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by eldav(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sir,for how long will the toilet cleaner last before it expires? And what is the best way to preserve it?
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Juliana7: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ strongbest, ok sir, i ve ur words. I'm waiting! Thanks
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
eldav:
Sir,for how long will the toilet cleaner last before it expires? And what is the best way to preserve it?

Heyllo Sir, it'll last 5 months and above. Use formalin as preservative.

Please, send all enquiries regarding your production to the email through which you received your lessons.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Juliana7:
@ strongbest, ok sir, i ve ur words. I'm waiting! Thanks

Alright Ma'am.

Thanks
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
For all those that sent me mail indicating interest, I've decided to give us this week. Monday to Wednesday for your payment.

After that, anyone who wants it should be ready to pay 1,500 or forget, no joke.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by eldav(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, it'll last 5 months and above. Use formalin as preservative.

Please, send all enquiries regarding your production to the email through which you received your lessons.

Thanks.

Thank you sir!
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by salam12(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2014
eldav:

Thank you sir!

What is the ratio or measure for formalin to be used for preservative purpose and market rate.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2014
salam12:

What is the ratio or measure for formalin to be used for preservative purpose and market rate.

Heyllo Sir, kindly direct any question concerning production and formula to the email through which you have received your lessons.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by inie4u: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello sir,
Thank u for the thorough & very concise training. The resource is worth more than the token paid. God bless u.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2014
inie4u:
Hello sir,
Thank u for the thorough & very concise training. The resource is worth more than the token paid. God bless u.

Thanks a lot Sir. I sincerely appreciate your trust and cooperation too.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2014
So far, we've been able to establish the fact that, with just 3,000 naira you can start your own liquid toilet wash production business.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
All lessons received, I can say that we did not pay for this training cause the quality of the training is top notch. God bless you @strongbest.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
ibizgirl:
All lessons received, I can say that we did not pay for this training cause the quality of the training is top notch. God bless you @strongbest.

Thanks for the acknowledgement ma'am, and a very big amen to your prayers.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by salam12(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Strongbest:
So far, we've been able to establish the fact that, with just 3,000 naira you can start your own liquid toilet wash production business.

Thanks.

Delivery accuracy and approach is quite appreciated. This is learning from practical point, quality and value far outweigh the token paid. More greese to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by dimensional(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks for insightful and resourceful training @Strongbest you are truly strong and best

For some questions asked here in NL, my advice you should compile it to be a part of the training like FAQ

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
salam12:

Delivery accuracy and approach is quite appreciated. This is learning from practical point, quality and value far outweigh the token paid. More greese to your elbow.

My sincere appreciation Sire.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
dimensional:
Thanks for insightful and resourceful training @Strongbest you are truly strong and best

For some questions asked here in NL, my advice you should compile it to be a part of the training like FAQ

Awww! I feel really awesome tonight. Thanks a lot for all the wonderful comments.

I appreciate the advice given Sir. I will do just that.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm anxiously waiting for the first person to display his/her product here, I own such one a bonus.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yaaaah, that will be me, have got all the chemicals and will produce tomorrow morning. Thanks for the support.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2014
ibizgirl:
Yaaaah, that will be me, have got all the chemicals and will produce tomorrow morning. Thanks for the support.

Awww, that's cool ma'am. Looking forward to that.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Done

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
ibizgirl:
Done

Wow! You made it. This is lovely, I mean this is what I'm talking about. Not just learning but putting into practice that which you've learnt.

Ma'am, it'll be more lovely if you can let it settle down so we can see the clear mixture. I owe you a bonus.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks,

I actually sent you a mail on that. Have left it to settle. Will send another picture later.

Strongbest:

Wow! You made it. This is lovely, I mean this is what I'm talking about. Not just learning but putting into practice that which you've learnt.

Ma'am, it'll be more lovely if you can let it settle down so we can see the clear mixture. I owe you a bonus.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by goodygirl1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oops! Am late....i just saw this thread now, am also interested, what can I do? angry help a sister in need
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
goodygirl1:
Oops! Am late....i just saw this thread now, am also interested, what can I do? angry help a sister in need

Heyllo Ma'am, kindly check your mail, I have replied to your mail.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by hebronconcept: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do you know you can explore the beer or non-alcoholics and diary sector, this fast moving consumer goods business concerns hugely need agriculture as lifeline. You will be forced to appreciate the value of agriculture if you pay a visit to Dawanau International Grains Market in Kano, the market is a topic itself. Over 200 vehicles load grains in this market on daily basis, moving cargoes to the different parts of the country and other West Africa sub-region.
Dawanau is the host of grains warehouses that feed brewery plants and several other food processing plants across the country, thus the fortunes of grain farmers and other related investors big or small are tied to these brewery plants and other manufacturing companies like Nestle, Cadbury, and many others because to these companies grains are lifeline raw materials.
Big businesses do not exist in isolation, they depend largely on other businesses for survival, business is a beautiful network, system or partnership that is built to work.
First, let us take a look at beer and non-alcoholic drinks. The brewing industry is one of the fastest growing branches of Nigerian manufacturing. It contributes about twenty-eight (28) per cent of Manufacturing Value Added (MVA) and provides direct employment of over 30,000 people. The indirect employment associated with the industry is over 300,000 including the firms producing ancillary services, consumed in the country.
The brewery sub-sector has barley, sorghum, maize as raw materials. These agric commodities constitute the sectors major raw material needed for production, these agro commodities are brewed other elements are mere appendages, the growers and sellers of maize, sorghum, cassava or whatever starch-based product that the brewer requires are linkages in the production process.
Vetiva’s forecast for the brewery market is 26 million hectoliters (mhl) by 2015. For spin-offs like suppliers of agro commodities raw materials as well as distributors, packaging companies, transport and logistics companies, in fact there is more business in this sector.
The search for local substitutes for imported barley malt involved most of the firms in expensive experiments with research and development departments as well as substantial plant conversion expenses. Their efforts were complemented by Federal Institute of Industrial Research,Oshodi which through its research demonstrated that larger beer could be produced using sorghum EXCLUSIVELY, today most firms use maize and sorghum in their beer production process, these companies relied upon for 90 per cent of maize and sorghum used.
Think of various business opportunities you can tap into in this sector, you don’t need any prophet to tell you that the market is wide, big and growing every day.
For various opportunities in this sector, contact
For comments addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and enquiries contact
SAM (Hebron Markato)
SME TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Trying To Develop Without Industrializing / BVN remains for life, does not expire - CBN Insists / Nigeria’s Forcados Oil Comes Back In Fresh Blow To OPEC Curbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.