Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Old Basedroid Loyal Members, Please Help Me Revive The Forum - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Old Basedroid Loyal Members, Please Help Me Revive The Forum (552 Views)

Please Help Revive My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Why Flooding The Forum With Airtel Bb Blockage news / Get Free Recharge Cards After Registering In This Forum.i.e Register In The Forum And You Get Free R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Basedroid Loyal Members, Please Help Me Revive The Forum by asmi1: 1:10am On Nov 02, 2014
hello everyone,

As some people of you know, [url]basedroid.com[/url] was an android & tech forum, but for some reasons the owner of the site abandoned it and the domain was dropped and available for registration.

Well, I bought this domain and installed a customized premium theme and now I am working on making a team to help me maintain and moderate the forum and bring it to life again.

If you are a fan of android and have a respectable knowledge about it, then I would welcome you to be in my stuff team and one of the future founders of Basedroid Forum, email me admin@basedroid.com

Best regards smiley
Re: Old Basedroid Loyal Members, Please Help Me Revive The Forum by ihafiz17: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
inform emmikem about it , he can contribute
Re: Old Basedroid Loyal Members, Please Help Me Revive The Forum by asmi1: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Oh thanks for your comment.
I was looking for him, i will try looking here.
please if you know him could you tell him... I think he was the awner of basedroid but he left it for unknown reasons sad
Do you know some other old members of basedroid? i really need to reach them thanks in advance!
Re: Old Basedroid Loyal Members, Please Help Me Revive The Forum by asmi1: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2014
please ihafiz try to contact him

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp / Storing Files In My Device Memory / Google Has Begun The Expansion Of The Recently Launched Android One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.